Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Advanced Therapeutics
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Everyone, let me address so you may continue to engage in successful dialog, reviews, comparisons, etc. for the community.

1. Keep your eyes closed when using the light near the lids or eyes.
2. Please do not intentionally place over your eyes or over your eyelids when they are closed.
3. Please do not stare at the light

There are inconclusive studies that show certain wavelengths of light may cause damage while others may promote improvement for your eyes.

To stay on the side of safety, please practice the three easy steps above.

Minor incidents of the above happening should NOT be a need for concern, but please be careful until further studies are done.

Again, we can easily address questions or concerns if you contact us directly. You may, 24/7.

I hope everyone is doing well, and we look forward to more before and afters!

It is such a pleasure having you all directly or indirectly part of our family.

Make It A Great Day,
James Bressi
AdvanThera
P: (800)944-1523
C: (610)999-2668
E: jamesbressi@AdvanThera.com
On The Web at:www.AdvanThera.com
poo42_99

Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi People

I've followed this forum with great interest and now I've got some questions for Fenn Smile

Fenn

I'm from Singapore too! Can you update on your mom and your progress with BQ? Singapore is more humid then in the states so the effect on asian skin might not be as effective and the other ladies here... and how much did you pay for it after shipping?
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about the eye area. I just bought the BQ after following this thread for a while. After all the glowing praise for it, I felt that I just couldn't not! My apologies for managing to post the same question 3 times Rolling Eyes Don't know what I was doing!!
rosario
5% products discount

Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I wold love to know if this also works in the nasalfold area and slightly drooping corner of mouth. Anyone? Thanks!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:24 am      Reply with quote
rosario wrote:
I wold love to know if this also works in the nasalfold area and slightly drooping corner of mouth. Anyone? Thanks!

I have probably used the BQ 6-7 times. I do notice the nasal labial fold area looks filled in more. Mind you, I did not have a severe problem in this area. My skin looks firmer on my whole face. After the first two treatments the effects from the BQ were gone by the next day. I am noticing that I am keeping the results longer after several uses. In my case, better results are achieved if I us HA Acid prior to treatment.
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

for any UK users, can you tell me what adaptors you used for the unit ? I hava an adaptor from when i've bought electircals from the U.S before, but with the Quasar, it came on and then went off after a few seconds. Any ideas anyone ?

thanks
Jackie
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Oh,
I just ordered one and assumed it would come with a uk plug. I do have US adapters. I think there are a few uk users on here. I eagerly await the answers on this one as well.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi loopylori

I rang advanced therapeutics, it seems they didn't send me the UK adapter, it normally comes with it. They said they will send one priority for me, I was so looking forward to using it aswell, lol,

Jackie
BMWBabe

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
home use and for wrinkles... can someone give me a breakdown of what they know about which product and of course the name, and what benefit they have seen, etc. I have a small pigmentation problem, but nothing that can't be easily covered up by BE mineral veil and I get Botox, however, I need something for home use and don't know which gadget to get.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Jackie284 wrote:
Hi loopylori

I rang advanced therapeutics, it seems they didn't send me the UK adapter, it normally comes with it. They said they will send one priority for me, I was so looking forward to using it aswell, lol,

Jackie

Thanks Jackie,

so I should get a Uk adapter with it. Phew. How horrible for you all that excitment & then the big let down.(like sex with a selfish partner) Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jackie,

Mine arrived today without a UK adaptor so I have emailed them. I am frightened to try it with my USA adaptor incase it blows as our voltage is doublish.
has your adaptor arrived yet Question
Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:22 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the Baby Quasar for about a month now, and have been pretty quiet about it so far as I wanted to give it a decent trial before commenting on results. I ordered a UK adaptor with mine, by the way, so it came with a 3 pin plug adaptor already installed but I think the voltage of the machine is variable so actually any travel plug adaptor would probably do the trick?

My skin concerns are many and varied Sad , but the ones that bother me most are:
- huge hereditary dark circles combined with puffiness and sagging round the eyes that has crept up on me over the last 2 years
- lots of broken capillaries - the result of years of sun damage
- patches of hyperpigmentation, also from sun damage
- deep frown lines on forehead and between brows
- general sagging and loss of firmness

Well, after 1 month I haven't seen any change to the dark circles or sagging issues, but I'm not sure the BQ is the correct device to treat those anyway. Am trying my best to ignore all of Scally's reviews about the NuFace as I can't afford one right now Laughing . What I'm definitely starting to see is that the broken capillaries and pigmentation patches are looking lighter, which is a huge deal for me. I'm also seeing a general brightening of the skin tone, and a more even look overall. The lines on my forehead are still there of course (I have a very mobile forehead and strong frown muscles, so much so that even botox doesn't work well on me), but they also seem to be a little less noticeable.

Anyway, I'm really pleased after a month and am looking forward to seeing what results I might have after 3 months!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
fifi, how often do you use your BabyQ and for how long?

thanks,
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
I think there are about 3 or 4 different routines outlined somewhere in this thread, although it's so long I've kind of lost track of where to find them all now! I've played about with all of the variations, and now I've settled into using the high frequency (I think - it's the green light) every other day. I go all over my face leaving the light in place for about 20 secs in each spot, and then when I'm done I go back over my problem areas for between 30 secs and 1 minute each. It takes about 20 minutes in total.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks fifi.

Anyone else who's now settled into using the BQ, I'd be interested to know what your routine has become, in terms of time and frequency.
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Hi Jackie,

Mine arrived today without a UK adaptor so I have emailed them. I am frightened to try it with my USA adaptor incase it blows as our voltage is doublish.
has your adaptor arrived yet Question
Lori

Hi loopylori,

my adaptor has still not arrived, they couldn't really give me a time on it. To be honest, I couldn't really understand why a U.S adaptor would not work, anyone have any ideas on this ?

thanks
Jackie
japok
5% products discount

Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am so interested in getting the BQ after reading all the comments in this forum. When it's time to replenish my beauty products I usually check out the forum to find out any new products that people are raving about. Will be buying this BQ for sure. Thanks for all the information. Very Happy
maiea
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, I think I have to have this. I don't have the spare cash right now, but it'll be one of the first things I get when I do.

I'm 29, and noticing my face sag just a tiny bit (jowls??? ew!), nothing too bad. Do you guys think the BQ will help with this?
naomim
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
OMG (oh my god) as my 13 year old daughter would say. I discovered the EDS website yesterday and joined the forums today. I am so interested to get the BQ, but my hubby said he already got my Christmas prezzie. Will save up and definately get one in the spring. I am from the UK, Fifi please keep updates coming.....
Nzgrrl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

New here (2nd ever post). Am very interested in the Baby Q. Wondering if anyone here is using it in Australia or NZ and if so, using transformer??
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
naomim wrote:
OMG (oh my god) as my 13 year old daughter would say. I discovered the EDS website yesterday and joined the forums today. I am so interested to get the BQ, but my hubby said he already got my Christmas prezzie. Will save up and definately get one in the spring. I am from the UK, Fifi please keep updates coming.....

Hi
Welcome to the forum. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but a lump sum purchase like this will cost you sooooooooooo much less than all the other things you will be buying when you decide you need this cleanser & that eye cream & a certain lash product. If I was you I would lock your credit card away forget the number & just enjoy being here. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Naomim,

How funny! I think you and I may be on the same slippery slope. I just discovered this forum yesterday, joined up and am already well on my way to purchasing Baby Q, NuFace, Jan Marini etc, (at least in my mind). I am frightened to even venture into other threads. Credit card is twitching nervously ...

I too have a teenage daughter, but I think it will be my husband saying OMG! if he ever gets wind of my plotting ...
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
Nzgrrl
Hi & welcome to you. After I first joined I had get up early to grab the postman before he rang the bell & woke my hubby. I had so many parcels arriving & then there's finding places to hide them all. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
This is exactly how it is for me at the moment, too, with so many parcels arriving. I love it, it's like my own private christmas! I have mmu samples agogo - and eyelash conditioner and eyelash dye, and lip plumper, and DIY ingredients and... a LightStim, which I wont officially open till christmas day.

It's really fun discovering all this well researched stuff. Very Happy
Nzgrrl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
LoopyLori,

I'm grinning as I imagine you stashing parcels all over the house.

And there's only so many times they'll fall for that "Can you imagine, it was only $5 on clearance at Target?" line ....
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |