Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Zenbiotic skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone out there has used any of this line. They have an oxygen mist much like PSF's. I was interested in trying it but I have no desire to waste my money if it isn't good. I would appreciate any advice! Thanks!
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
I was interested in the oxygen mist aswell, since the PSF is too expensive to keep using. I think there was a review on the mist a while back. Is anyone still using this?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still using it! I'm the one who wrote the old review, and I'm still enjoying the Zenbiotic O2 serum. It's great for using under my face oils, as well as setting my oil, refreshing my make up, etc. Another great Zenbiotic product I've been enjoying is their rinseless cleanser. You just spray it on and wipe it off. I don't know if it can replace "real" cleansers for me, but it's brilliant for when I get home and just want to get my make up off. Very mild and soothing, and very effective.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:40 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz,
I checked out the Zenbiotic website. It seems rather interesting. Have you tried the foundation pack? It seems like it is on the same lines as Dr Hauschka, but more fancy.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I have tried the foundation pack, and I really like it! The cleanser is great and really mild, unfortunately for me it contains castor oil so I had to stop using it, but when I wrote the company and told them that they were kind enough to send the rinseless cleanser to replace it, so that's how I discovered that gem of a product. The toner is also very nice and mild--- it's alcohol-free, and ACV is the second ingredient. I often use it under my face oils. Finally, the spray-on moisturizer--- this is a god-send for an oily-skinned gal like me!! If I don't feel like wearing a moisturizer because it's too hot, I'm feeling too oily, etc, but my skin is feeling a little too tight after washing it, a spritz of this stuff adds just a bit of moisture without being heavy. In the winter time I plan to use this under my moisturizer for extra oomph. I would definitely recommend trying the travel pack first, that way you can figure out if you like all the products or if you prefer to use just one or 2 of them. HTH!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Yes, I have tried the foundation pack, and I really like it! The cleanser is great and really mild, unfortunately for me it contains castor oil so I had to stop using it, but when I wrote the company and told them that they were kind enough to send the rinseless cleanser to replace it, so that's how I discovered that gem of a product. The toner is also very nice and mild--- it's alcohol-free, and ACV is the second ingredient. I often use it under my face oils. Finally, the spray-on moisturizer--- this is a god-send for an oily-skinned gal like me!! If I don't feel like wearing a moisturizer because it's too hot, I'm feeling too oily, etc, but my skin is feeling a little too tight after washing it, a spritz of this stuff adds just a bit of moisture without being heavy. In the winter time I plan to use this under my moisturizer for extra oomph. I would definitely recommend trying the travel pack first, that way you can figure out if you like all the products or if you prefer to use just one or 2 of them. HTH!!

Wow, thanks for the review! Which oxygen product do you use? It seems they have two -- the toner and another product. They are so affordable, I thought I might try both products but I'd love to hear your thoughts on them first.
jlrobatzek
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Manslayerliz,
Thanks for the review. I didn't realize they had a travel pack. I was looking at the foundation pack, and was leary to spend $89 to see if I liked the products. I'm going to order them today.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Yes, you're right elly, there's an "oxygenating toner" which is part of the starter pack, and then there's also a separate 02 spray. I actually use both--- I use the toner after cleansing my face to rebalance, remove any residue, etc, and then I use the 02 spray as a treatment, and to set my face oils. So, I think you'd definitely enjoy using either product. HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:02 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Yes, you're right elly, there's an "oxygenating toner" which is part of the starter pack, and then there's also a separate 02 spray. I actually use both--- I use the toner after cleansing my face to rebalance, remove any residue, etc, and then I use the 02 spray as a treatment, and to set my face oils. So, I think you'd definitely enjoy using either product. HTH!

Do you know the name of the O2 spray you use as a treatment? I thought I found what you were describing but it said to put it on with a cotton ball so I wonder if it is the wrong product. Of course, I could have read it wrong seeing as I have to be so quick at the computer these days (baby wakes up, toddlers need something, etc. etc.)...

I appreciate your help with this! I have been following your skincare regime so closely that's why I looked this company up. It amazes me that you used the O2 spray plus emu oil (and differen gel too right?) this summer during your incredible stresses and your skin looked great! My skin would have been a mess with just ONE of the things you've been doing (say moving, for instance). I'm using emu oil now (just started this week) and I LOVE it!! It is so healing, my skin is SO different now just in one week of using. Anyway, I digress...

Thanks, Liz!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi again! Yes, the O2 product I use for treatment is the Oxygen Replenish. The website says to use a cotton ball to apply it, but I'm lazy so I just spray it on, LOL.

And yes, I've been using differin too--- thanks for remembering! Surprised Good results so far and no irritation, but of course I'll keep you guys updated... However, I think you might have me confused with someone else when it comes to the emu oil--- I'm a strict vegetarian so I avoid the emu oil like the plague.^-^ Instead I've been experimenting with jojoba, camellia, ylang ylang, etc... my findings for that comparison should be ready in about a month or so, so I'll post then.

Good luck with the Zenbiotic stuff and let me know how you like it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:02 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Hi again! Yes, the O2 product I use for treatment is the Oxygen Replenish. The website says to use a cotton ball to apply it, but I'm lazy so I just spray it on, LOL.

And yes, I've been using differin too--- thanks for remembering! Surprised Good results so far and no irritation, but of course I'll keep you guys updated... However, I think you might have me confused with someone else when it comes to the emu oil--- I'm a strict vegetarian so I avoid the emu oil like the plague.^-^ Instead I've been experimenting with jojoba, camellia, ylang ylang, etc... my findings for that comparison should be ready in about a month or so, so I'll post then.

Good luck with the Zenbiotic stuff and let me know how you like it!

Goodness, you're right! Now, I remember because I was impressed that you we're trying all the different oils. I am really looking forward to the final review! I got you confused with tularyn because she uses the O2 spray too and she's the one who moved recently. I'm trying to pay close attention to all this..... Very Happy

I really like the emu oil but it grosses me out bigtime that it's from an animal. I tried it in desperation because my skin takes so long to heal. It's really working but I'm trying hard to find something that will do the same thing naturally. I think an O2 spray is what I really need. Thanks again!!!! I will go ahead and order it.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Do they ship to Canada? I tried to check out but it keeps popping up a message saying there's an error and they can't ship to my address. However Non-US and other countries are listed so I thought you could. They also don't list shipping costs, etc. Does anyone know?

TIA
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Try emailing them. They got back to me almost instantly when I did. I know that they only charge actual shipping rates.
Arikat

Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:48 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
Do they ship to Canada? I tried to check out but it keeps popping up a message saying there's an error and they can't ship to my address. However Non-US and other countries are listed so I thought you could. They also don't list shipping costs, etc. Does anyone know?

TIA

Hello everybody
I have read many of the posts on this forum and I must say they have been very useful and insightful for me as a skin care shopper.
However, the biggest issue is delivery, because most sites do not deliver to this part of the world (Romania). Sad
I was wondering, any chance for EDS to ship to Romania also?

Also, I was surprised to see an advertisment for Gerovital products on EDS site.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |