Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: MD Formulations Facial Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I highly recommend this product. I have been using it for about 1 month now and love it. At first, it slightly made my face red for about 3 days but I think it's probably b/c of all the makeup and residue from many years that needed to be removed.

Now, my face is smooth and acne free with a nice even color to it. Very Happy
Mabsy

Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fantasia,

Is this the one with Glycolic Acid in it or the one without? I've got the one with and it really does work in making your face smooth and getting rid of any bumps. My only gripe with it is that it's so bland - no nice packaging, no nice smell and no foaming.... I'm such a sucker for packaging! *blushes*

Mabsy
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Yes, it is with the Glycolic Acid. You are right about the blandness of packaging but then we would have to pay for the "pretty" packaging in the long run. Although, at times, I admit, I will most certainly pay extra for the "pretty" "girlie" packaging Very Happy
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:16 am      Reply with quote
I agree with you girls totally." What pleases the eyes, please the mind...". I use MD Formulations Cleanser ( non Glycolic Acid), it's very good cleanser but I don't miss it a bit.
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:29 am      Reply with quote
what don't you miss? Did you have to stop using it for a reason?
Mabsy

Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Babyfish was probably suckered in by a nicely packaged one after she finished off the MDF Very Happy I know I was! But I still return to the MDF one every so often (I can't argue with the fact that my skin really likes it!)

Mabsy
bbiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Does it work for sensitive skin as well? I have been searching for good skin products for my skin, coz.. I dont know how to describe it, just that it's not exactly sensitive, but somehow, I am "allergic" to some kinds of ingredients that I dont know!!!! I couldnt even make the guess.. it seems like changing all the time, when I thought I was allergic to botanical things, but then, it seemed to be something else, I dont know how can I find out what I am sensitive to, kind of sad : ( .. one product that I found ok with my skin would turn out to be sth I cant use now ... interesting!!
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
Fantasia, I really like MDF Cleanser, it's a prefect cleanser for my combination/oily/sensitive skin, especially before my period, but I don't miss it if I run out of it, exactly like Mabsy just diagnosed, one of beauty junkie's sickness: suckered in by a nicely packaged one :P:P:P
bbiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Mabsy:
I read another review you wrote about MDF cleanser (not in here, but I couldnt get that back, anyway, guess it was a review taht you critique on MDF protector 30??? ), you mentioned that MDF cleanser w/ glycolic acid was not your routine facial care but for the sudden bumps and pimples that appeared on your face after long hours of work and imbalanced diets, mind if I ask you why you would put the MDF aside once you have recovered with your normal skin? Did you thnk that they are too strong for routine use? and what would you use for your routine facial care? A lot of questions : )
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |