Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Dr. H users who use the WHOLE line...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
elizasue
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Do you see a difference?
I have started using just the cleansing cream and normalizing day oil, and I really like what I see so far. I am thinking of doing the whole cleanser, toner, rhythmic night thingy. Did you see a difference when you started using the whole routine, rather than just bits and pieces?
Thanks! Cool
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
At the moment I am practically using all of the Dr H products for combination-oily skin & I have noticed my skin is starting to claim down a bit more than usual. Especially since I have stopped using foaming cleansers which seem to irritate my skin. But I think it really depends on what products/brands you find work best with your skin & I don't think you always have to use *everything* from one particular brand to get the best results (even though cosmetic companies always tell us we should be doing this Rolling Eyes )
Emma_Jane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I jumped entirely on board this summer. My skin is a lot happier and clearer than it was before I started using Dr.H. I have been using the cleansing milk, cleansing cream, clarifying toner, normalizing oil, cleansing clay mask, and rejeuvenating mask. The cleansing milk is the most recent addition for me, I was using everything else, and I liked it so much, I decided to go all the way. I definitely prefer the cleansing milk to my previous cleanser, it is really gentle, but it definitely removes all the make-up and dirt from my skin.

Before this summer I used to use the rejeuvenating mask, toner, and cleansing clay mask, so my transition was different from what you are planning, but I definitely noticed a difference.

The one issue I have had is that my current routine doesn't seem to be moisturizing enough for my skin, while I am acne prone, I can tend towards dryness. So, I will need to change moisturizers. At the moment I am experimenting with the Jurlique Herbal Recovery gel (I have samples), but it is too early to decide whether or not I like it, and I may try the Dr. H Quince Day Cream or the Jurlique Calendula cream as well.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I use Dr. Hauschka products almost exclusively and do use pretty much the whole line: cleansing milk, cleansing cream, facial toner, eye balm, and rose day cream. I also use several of the masks at regular intervals. (An aside, today I used the cleansing clay mask and, on the advice of an EDS poster, mixed the clay with the steam bath instead of just regular water. I loved it! My skin looked beautifully clear and clean and felt just wonderful.)

I can't recall which Dr. Hauschka products I started with and in what order I integrated the remaining ones. I can say, however, that they did seem to work better in conjunction with each other than they did when I was still using some of my old products.

Emma Jane, have you tried the rose day cream? I ask because when I started, I too found that I needed more a more intensive moisturizer in spite of the fact that I'd thought of my skin as oily in places. I tried all of the Dr. H moisturizers and wasn't really happy until I hit upon the rose day cream.
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
I found out about Dr. H from these boards. What a find! I use the whole line but I cheat a bit in that I use Retin-A every other night. The off nights I don't use anything and let my skin breath as the Dr. Haushcka line suggests.

I use the cleansing milk, cleansing cream clarifying toner. I also have the rejuvenating mask, clay mask, rose day cream. I will be buying the RNC next month. I did see a difference after starting this line. Before that I used a foaming cleanser and oil free everything. My skin was nice looking but had a reddish tone to it. Now it looks more like a pale skin tone which is my colouring. I am quite pleased with this line and will continue to use it.

This line is quite expensive in many countries (US, Canada, UK for instance) but here it is half that price. In the future I might consider buying many Dr. H items and selling them online for less than one would buy in those countries. Laughing
Emma_Jane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Shanno, thank-you so much for the suggestion - I will definitely check out the Rose Day Cream. I will be close to a Sephora next weekend, and I am going to see how many samples I can squeeze out of the sales assitants. I will be moving soon, and some of these products will become less accessible to me, so I would love to establish a great routine before I go so that I can simply order replacements from EDS.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
Let's see, I use the cleansing cream, cleansing milk, normalizing oil, eye balm, bronzing concentrate, clarifying toner, clay mask, hand cream, morning day cream, rose day cream.

The things I value the most for results are the Cleansing Cream, eye balm, bronzing concentrate, clay mask, and hand cream. The Rejuvinating mask didn't like me...darn it. The Rose day cream is a bit too oily for my skin but winter is around the corner so you never know.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:09 am      Reply with quote
I am just finishing my 25-night RNC course (using Dr. H. products exclusively for the month) and will do a review on how I went this weekend.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:47 am      Reply with quote
I thought that it was supposed to be a minimum of 28 days? Have they changed this to 25?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:18 am      Reply with quote
well, they SAY 28 days.. but then they only give you 50 ampoules in the box!!! Kinda stupid, really. I mean, if you need 28 days, then why not give ya 56 ampoules?! Laughing

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:35 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
well, they SAY 28 days.. but then they only give you 50 ampoules in the box!!! Kinda stupid, really. I mean, if you need 28 days, then why not give ya 56 ampoules?! Laughing

No, because then after you do your first 28 course, on the second course you realise that you have to quickly repurchase or you will run out, otherwise you wouldn't repurchase so quickly Smile Just kidding, I do a 25 day as well.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:53 am      Reply with quote
... and I guess 56 is a hard number of ampoules to pack properly.. then again, why not just sell a 60 pack and REALLY call it a one-month cycle. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:53 am      Reply with quote
I thought you only need 1 amp for your face.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:00 am      Reply with quote
It is supposed to be two ampoules per night, but a lot of people just do one.

Since this was my first time to use them, I wanted to do it exactly as instructed on the box. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:

Since this was my first time to use them, I wanted to do it exactly as instructed on the box. Laughing

That was one of the products I had considered and wondered about how much slip it has to spread over the face cause I wouldn't want to use 2 amps if it only needs one cause then you get a slimy face Wink
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
No slip at all. None. Nada. It is basically like a water texture, you get the little pool in your palm and pat onto the face. Then it just dries/absorbs and you are left with a very soft skin that is shine free.

I must say, that I have not once woken up to shiny skin using these. Some nights, I have forgotton to do the toner first, but I think I like it better when you use both.

Rufus wrote:
tiger_tim wrote:

That was one of the products I had considered and wondered about how much slip it has to spread over the face cause I wouldn't want to use 2 amps if it only needs one cause then you get a slimy face Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:36 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
No slip at all. None. Nada. It is basically like a water texture, you get the little pool in your palm and pat onto the face. Then it just dries/absorbs and you are left with a very soft skin that is shine free.

I must say, that I have not once woken up to shiny skin using these. Some nights, I have forgotton to do the toner first, but I think I like it better when you use both.

Thanks I'll have to give it a try!
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
You're not supposed to use a toner with the RNC. The RNC is instead of toner. Save the toner until you are done with 28 days.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Since this is about the WHOLE Dr. H line, has anybody used the deodorant? I sniffed the rose deodorant the other day and loved the smell. I ususually use Secret Platimum and like it but it leaves white streaks and I don't like the smells. I was thinking, perhaps as a treat, the Dr. H, if it's any good... A SA also suggested putting Jurlique rose sik dust on top of my usual deodorant. Think
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I have dabbed the Jurlique Rose Silk Dust over my deodorant after it has dried before. Since it's so pricey I only do it on really special occasions, but I will admit that it keeps me drier and smelling better than deodorant alone...^-^

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I have dabbed the Jurlique Rose Silk Dust over my deodorant after it has dried before. Since it's so pricey I only do it on really special occasions, but I will admit that it keeps me drier and smelling better than deodorant alone...^-^

OMG That is so great idea!!! Thank you!!!
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:57 am      Reply with quote
yes, I did see a difference: my skin got worse!!! thanks god I stopped in time though I've wasted a lot $ on it! hate it!!

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |