Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Rave!!!! Isomer's Matrixyl 3000
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 am      Reply with quote
I was a bit apprehensive buying this product, but I'm so glad I did! Very Happy I was looking for a product that had peptides in it and had read good reviews on Isomers. So when I saw it on shopnbc.com...I thought what the heck! Well, I'm so happy I did. I use this in the morning and it has only helped my fine lines and made my skin a little more taut. It's been almost 3 wks and I've already seen a difference! I'll give it more time and post back.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I used this product for a good yr and half and at firts like you, I was in love, but after time, well actually once I stopped using it and didnt notice any difference even after 6 months I realized it was more a big bang thing for my skin, was great at first then nothing, hope u get more out of it. But I will say I loved the first 2 weeks with it.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I think we build a tolerance to skincare. I'll see how my skin reacts to it over time. Hopefully, I'll find something else that helps.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
well I only stopped because I got pissed at her selling tactics, she'd tell you that she couldnt get more in and heres a product to blow all products away for half an ounce it was 29.00, so all her regulars stocked up right, then next month shes back with an ounce for 49.00, now you do the math. All that trusted her got screwed, and that was about the 4th time she did it on diff products, one was a cream for 75.00, the next month it was 50, then it was 39.00. I just got sick of being screwed. So not really knocking her products but her tactics. Also thats why I stopped the matrixyl, I was mad at the other products she did that on.
snowymtn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to try that one. I opted to try the cheaper Dermafresh serum instead, with the same ingredient, from drugstore.com. It seems nice so far but I use rx retinoids every night, and its a bit early to tell if it is making any difference. Keep us posted!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Ok...so it wasn't that you had build a tolerance to it or it had stopped working. Did you buy it from shopnbc.com? If you did, I can see what you mean...I called 3x's and they wanted to sell me the "world." I kept saying...no that's it. That's all I want. Uggghh... it's a shame...it hurts the quality of the product.
Snowymtn, I'll definately keep you posted.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:54 am      Reply with quote
You can get this on ebay. Maybe purchasing would be easier there?
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks rileygirl!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome skincarefreak. I hope that I helped you, as you have been so very helpful to me lately! Very Happy
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
it was both skincarefreak, I stopped initally because I felt very ripped off, I mean bad business is just that, but once I stopped I noticed absolutely no difference in my skin, so I think its a great booster product. Hope that makes sense..I'll spend alot on stuff I want, but when I keep paying more than the ones that wait, yikes...........

Melissa
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
I guess I'm a little confused...Are you saying that it helps as long as your using it? Is that what you mean?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
I guess I'm a little confused...Are you saying that it helps as long as your using it? Is that what you mean?

I am sry I've been confusing, Ok..first several weeks, I felt like I was getting really big improvements, my face just felt plumper, firmer, then I noticed no more benefits, even the plumper, firmer didnt really stay around , but I kept using it. So by saying its a booster (sry in earlier post I typed buster lmao), I would almost use it the first two weeks of every month for the wow up front benefits, let skin rest and not get use to it, then readd it. It seems like my skin LOVED LOVED it, then stopped loving it in a very short time. Also after using it for a good yr and half, when I stopped using it, I noticed NO changes to my skin from NOT using it. Whew wipes brow, ok I hope thats clear, if not, I'll drink more coffee and try again!!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I got it....Thank you Laughing I think I'll be looking for something else when I'm done with this. I can see that happening.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, so I've been using this for almost 2 months. I still like what I see. I can't say it's only this, I still use the cp and the tazorac too. I can say that I do use this everyday and my skin looks more toned and fuller. It even has a glow! So far so good...
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am really interested in this product. Could anyone tell me where to buy it?
pinkberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
carmina wrote:
I am really interested in this product. Could anyone tell me where to buy it?

The shopping channel
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
ShopNBC - they recently sold it by the liter, but usually you can only get smaller sizes, or Isomers at isomers.ca

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
Gosh, it's been so long that I forgot about this post. I'm not using this product anymore. I like the matrixyl that NCN sells. That one is really good.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, all your guys Laughing
Actully I want a matrixyl treatment, I think it's one kind of peptide,right? I know isomer's good. if there are other products like this, I am surely willing to try it!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
I really wish this brand came to Australian shopping channel because I really want to try some of there products. I have read many great things about them and they seem to be reasonably priced to, well atleast from an Aussies point of veiw.
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:47 am      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
Gosh, it's been so long that I forgot about this post. I'm not using this product anymore. I like the matrixyl that NCN sells. That one is really good.

What is NCN, and how can I find them. Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
MarieIG wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/20.html
jacloo11
5% products discount

Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Can someone tell me how it compares to Bellaplex please?
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
MarieIG wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/20.html

Thanks! and twenty percent is a good strength.

5% products discount

Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if anyone tried MyChelle in comparison to Isomer's with consideration that MyChelle contain's sodium hydroxymethylglycinate as a preservative, and Isomer's contains parabens. thanks
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |