Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Obsessed with blush
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:55 am      Reply with quote
I am going through a blush phase.
Cool Razz
I am loving my Armani #4 (Sheer cream blush) as it warms my LLL face perfectly.

I also love my tarte Dollfcae and Tipsey. My Stila Lillium gets a good work out too.

What blushes does anyone love?
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:11 am      Reply with quote
i alternate between NARS Desire and MAC So Ceylon.
teatea
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
nars is the best!!!
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I like Guerlain Divinora Radiant Blush, and Giorgio Armani do some really lovely ones aswell.

Also really like Pixi Gel Blush aswell, lasts forever!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Right now I have NARS in SIN but I think its just a shade too dark, which as we all know equals disaster, its a beautiful color though.
I have also used ORGASM but I didnt do backflips about it(both had great staying power)...my hair was a different color then, perhaps I should try it again...I also liked TART in FLUSH but my skin is too oily for it to stay on with this Texas heat.

I have been on blush hiatius due to baby duties so if any one has a suggestion for pale skin with pinkish undertones let me know! Very Happy

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Vonstella - I am pale with pink - try the Armani blush #4 (Sheer Cream). My skin glows with it on.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Emma2006 wrote:
Vonstella - I am pale with pink - try the Armani blush #4 (Sheer Cream). My skin glows with it on.

Will do thanks! Very Happy

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
i went through a blush phase a couple months ago too! that is before i started posting on this board and transitioned into a skincare obsession hehe.
i have a bunch of nars blushes.. but honestly i dont see what the big hype is about Confused i have orgasm, sin, ninotchka and torrid. im loving the torrid its made me less afraid of corals and more vibrant colors! i like the multiples better though, im using maldives constantly this summer. right now i really want to try the scott barnes blush palette in samba and pout flush blush cream blushers
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
i see tons of raves for armani cosmetics on mua.. is there anywhere u can get them online?
ja2006
5% products discount

Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I love BE Hint and Giddy Pink, Nars Outlaw, and BB Pale Pink blush stick!

Oooh and Tarte Blushing Bride
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
I like Paula Dorf cream blush, LORAC, Estee Lauder Blushlights, and Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Frosting looks great over bronzer for a bit of pink on the cheeks Smile

smqueen--you can purchase Armani cosmetics directly from their website:www.giorgioarmanibeauty.com Not sure where else though Confused
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
smqueen wrote:
i see tons of raves for armani cosmetics on mua.. is there anywhere u can get them online?

It is very hard to get Armani cheaper. I paid full Australian retail ($74 Shock ).
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:21 am      Reply with quote
I went through a bit of a blush obsession too a while ago. My favs are probably Becca & Nars blushes...I don't find them too over or under pigmmented on my skin at all, but just right Very Happy I also really liked the Guerlain Bubble Blushes (I have 3 of these Embarassed ) in terms of its mousse like texture & smooth coverage, but I find the shades a bit too bright for my complexion.
vacpl
5% products discount

Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:40 am      Reply with quote
I'm a fairly neutral-skinned blonde, so I change blushes for the season. I use MMU, and this summer I'm really loving the Girls Day Blush by Everyday minerals. It's a lovely color with a bit of brown to it, as well as a bit golden.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:08 am      Reply with quote
I use Bobby Brown. It is this shocking pink color in the container but when you put it on the apples of your cheeks it gives you a really natural flush.
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:52 am      Reply with quote
I like the touch pad liquid blush by Almay in pink, it looks natural and goes on very sheer and light. Stay away from covergirl and maybelline, the blush they make, specially the "air whipped" makes me break out, the stuff does not spread and looks cakey.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |