Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ohh my neck hurts !!!! ;(
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
So I must have slept wrong or something b/c I woke up this morning and I can't move my neck. All day, I can't move much to the right, left, up or down. Of course, my co-workers were teasing me as they call my name and I have to move my entire body to see who's calling me. Drinking from a can of soda wasn't easy either ... having to tilt back. Good thing I didn't have to drive. Crossing the road was hard enough (looking both ways that is Wink) Ugh, what a bad way to end a work week. Hope this goes away or gets better by tomorrow.

Sorry for whining but it still really hurts!!!
FrevaKZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
I had that once in junior high. Everyone thought it was a shame, but could not resist calling me name so I'd turn my whole body around in an eerie sort of fashion, to address them.

Le sigh. All I can say is get away from the computer and rest. Time heals all wounds. That's what did it for me.
mreynoso

Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry your neck hurts, but want to let you know about some really great products that may help you - they are all natural herbal products from Switzerland. The line is called Just - they have a wonderful juniper cream that is great on aches and pains of all kinds -anything from menstrual cramps to arthritis. If you are interested in learning more, let me know. Hope you feel better.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
If you believe Chinese remedy............

1. If the left side of your neck was stiff, grab your right BIG toe and make circles and turn your neck left and right slowly. And the left toe for right side of your neck.

2. If the lefe side of your neck was stiff, use you right thumb press your ..... When you bend your left elbow, between the bent line and elbow, put your right thumb join on it and press your thumb HARD and make circular motion. Open your mouth and turn your head left and right slowly and then do your other elbow. You need to press it very hard to feel deep pain. Do not hold your breathe. Hopefully you get the point right.

#2 works for me every single time.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I'm not sure how you're feeling now but, might I suggest Active Release Therapy the next time it happens? For occassional muscle flare ups you'll probably only need a sitting or two.
I have back/neck problems from a car accident and have used ART with great results. I had a flare-up last week also and was feeling much better within two days. Of course, I have chronic issues so it usually takes me several sittings.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |