Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
::REVIEW:: My month with Dr. Hauschka
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Be warned: This is a LONG review including FIVE Dr. Hauschka products.

Let me first state that until I started the Rhythmic Night Treatment I had never used any Dr. H. products. As hubby went to Germany a couple months back, I got him to buy me the following Dr. H. stuff for me to try:
- Cleansing Cream
- Facial Toner
- Normalizing Day Oil
- Rejuvenating Mask
- Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive (50 Amps)

They had been sitting here for a month and I was wondering how to incorporate them in my regular routine, then I decided that the best way to get a really good idea on how well they work was to cut out everything else in my routine for the 25 nights of the Rhythmic Conditioner cycle (yes, bye bye beloved Cellcosmet and DNA Repair for a few weeks).

Other than the Dr. H products listed above, I only used 3 other organic/chemical free items (1 Organic Pharmacy, 2 Osea) in order to fill in the gaps for a fully organic routine. If I used any water spritz at work, I used Caudalie Grapewater.

ROUTINE:
AM
The Organic Pharmacy Rose Gel Cleanser
Dr. H. Facial Toner
Dr. H. Day Oil
Osea Essential Hydrating Oil* (eyes)

PM
Dr. H. Cleansing Cream
Dr. H. Facial Toner
Dr. H. Sensitive Amps (2)
Osea Essential Hydrating Oil* (eyes)
* I used one roll along the lower orbital bone prior to spritzing the toner, then I smoothed it into the skin using toner for extra slip. I did not add any other eye cream either AM or PM.

Twice a week: Dr. H. Rejuvenating Mask (at night)
Once a week: Osea Red Algae Mask (at night. I removed this using their “friction rub” technique for a bit of extra exfoliation, rather than for the mask properties).

OBSERVATIONS
Below are my observations written at 5-day intervals throughout the course and my final comments on the products. I waited till the end to post everything here on the board as I thought it would make it easier for people to follow.

5th day:
I was expecting more “reaction” to such a change in my routine, but thus far, nothing. My skin does not look that different, but I must say I am enjoying the night routine of ampoule only and no other actives or creams. I developed a hormonal pimple on my chin and am finding that it is taking a lot longer to heal. I tried putting some of the rejuvenating mask on and leaving it one night and then the second resorted to a touch of the PSF O2 Rescue Serum.

10th day:
Blah. My skin looks like crap. I have a lot of red blotches around the top of my forehead and also on my left cheek. I have never been a pimple sufferer (other than hormonal ones on the chin). My skin has lost is vibrance and clarity and its glow. I remember The Organic Pharmacy having an article that said when changing to non-chemical organic products there will be a time when your skin looks like crap because it is getting rid of all the chemical build up – I sure hope that this is the case for me now. Don’t get me wrong, I have not developed acne overnight or anything, the skin just does not have the nice glow I have worked so hard for at the moment. And, I STILL have not been able to heal the one pimple on my chin – it is not yuk, but still have a red bump.

15th day:
Things have settled down again over the last 5 days. Skin is not as blotchy and red and some of the clarity has come back, but not completely. Doing better with the day oil, some oiliness on center of forehead still, but my nose is better – and blackhead free I might add!! Loving the cleansing cream even more now that I am using it better.

20th day:
Well, I cannot say I am getting a WOW from this, but I think it is more because I am not using ANY actives during the month. No Vitamin C, no DNA Repair, no exfoliation (other than the gentle exfoliation of the CC and the Osea mask), etc. I am still having some trouble with breakouts, which is likely due to the summer heat and humidity, so I would not recommend doing this mid summer (my skin needs more TLC than this during summer).. then again, maybe if I had the Dr. H. clay mask I would not have the problem. Had to resort to a thick Osea mask on the problem areas on day 20 and that seems to have settled things down a bit. How long does it take till “cleansing” breakouts stop? I am very happy with the night part of the routine, but not the day. I will continue with the balancing oil during the day till the end of this trial though.

25th day:
It seems in the last 5 days of this I had a breakthrough. I started using the Dr. H. Cleansing Cream in the mornings as well and somehow the Balancing Oil worked better when it followed this cleanser rather than the Organic Pharmacy one. I am really starting to think that this is one line where everything DOES work in sync with each other, so the more items from the line you use the better the result. By the end of day25, my skin was looking healthy again. Still a couple of red blemishes (not pimples, just red blemishes – but these are just heat related).

OVERALL PRODUCT COMMENTS:

Cleansing Cream:
Well, the first 10 days I was not using the cleansing cream right (but still liked it) . Once I was using it the right way, I liked it even more. I would definitely keep some of this on hand to use a couple times a week, but I notice that it says it should be used within 3 month of opening and you would have to be using it more regularly than twice a week to get through it all in that amount of time! I might end up only getting this once a year to use with an ampoule course. Of course, if you are using it night and morning, it is no trouble to use up in that time. At times, I got a bit “homesick” for a nice gel, balm, or milk cleanser though. Kind of missed that traditional cleansing feel. But in the end, I give this (out of possible 5)

Facial Toner:
I really LOVE this stuff. It has a pleasant smell and leaves no residue on the face. I will definitely repurchase to keep on hand to squirt under oils, masks, etc. It goes into my firm favorite list and I would definitely consider another purchase. After one month of using twice daily (and I do quite a few spritzes each time) I have almost 2/3 of the bottle left. Nice value! Again, I give this

Normalizing Day Oil:
It really took the full 25 days for this stuff to grow on me and even then it has not taken root. Laughing I still don’t really like the color or smell, but it does not bother me as much now. I am still on the fence about it, but leaning more towards “wont use again” side. To apply, I squirted the toner and while the face was still damp, I put a small drop of oil on my palm, quickly spread across the palm and then patted/massaged the oil into my face and neck. This gave me no trouble for application.
Although I don’t really think I want to continue using this, there is so much left I don’t want to NOT use it Laughing I guess the main reason I probably wont continue with this oil I want to go back to using my Vit. C serum and also DNA Repair during the day, and I cannot see how to fit the Dr. H. oil in with that. I wonder if I can bribe hubby into helping use it up? Laughing (poor little guinea pig hubby)
One thing I must say is why don’t they sell face oils in smaller bottles?! Considering the TINY amount needed for the whole face and neck, a 1/2 oz bottle would make better sense. I will give this a (out of possible 5) – 1 off for the smell and color.

Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive Amps:
These are lovely. Leave the skin feeling super soft. The secret to being able to use just this on the skin (and no creams) is definitely using the Dr. H. cleansing cream and facial toner first. My face did not feel as hydrated on the couple of nights I used the Organic Pharmacy cleanser (was feeling tired and lazy). It was also very nice when used over Camellia Seed Oil as a facial cleanser (again, because the camellia oil left the skin moist).
(I used 2 per night. Patted half an amp into face (and on eyes a bit), then the second half on the neck & chest. Waited 5 min and repeated with second amp.
I must say thought that they are a PAIN IN THE BUTT to get out. The liquid does not want to come out of the bottle at all..and I am not a huge fan of the glass amp that you break off (though they are easier to use than the Cellcosmet Ultra amps).
HINT: when you take them out of the box, make sure to flick the top of the bottle a few times to get the liquid out of the top half. After breaking off the top, hold upside down and tap into the palm.
I will most definitely be getting some more to keep on hand (maybe in the fridge – they say that is very refreshing) to use if I get a touch of the sun and also to use on my one-night-a-week break from my regular skin care. I give these babies a (out of possible 5) – I take off one heart just because .. well, I expected something a bit more from them (maybe my rhythm was pretty good already? Laughing )

Rejuvenating Mask:
This is a nice, lightweight mask, good I think to use after exfoliating for nourishment. I cannot say that it improved my pores at all (I have some largish pores on my cheek just under the orbital bone). I tried it as thin layer overnight once, but it left my skin feeling oily in the morning. I used about 1” with each use. I don’t think I would repurchase this one though. Sorry, I know a LOT of people worship this mask, but I give it only (out of 5)

Quick comment on my eyes:
After 20 days of having nothing applied other than a bit of a pat of the Rhythmic Amp at night and the Osea oil on the lower orbital AM & PM, I was not happy with hydration and increasing appearance of lines (from dehydration), so I started back with my regular eye cream a few days before the end of the trial. Perhaps if I had the Dr. H eye cream or some other eye cream of the type (primavera, osea, organic pharmacy, jurlique, etc.) I would have faired better.

I keep telling myself that I do not think that I could be a full convert to Dr. H… however I just bought the clay mask and steam concentrate from EDS. Laughing I now wish that I had done this experiment with this duo as well as a Dr. H eye cream. I will say that I think if you are young and have no issues with lines and/or sagging, then taking on the whole routine would be good. It is a good program for healthy skin, but I believe that additional products are definitely needed to keep lines at bay and for facial firmness.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Wow what a great detailed review! Laughing I've been wanting to get the Rhythmic Night Conditioner (Sensitive) myself...this is the only product I am yet to try.

Glad you (mostly) liked the products Very Happy. Dr H is the only brand that is "working" for me at the moment.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Tiger, excellent review - thanks !!!
I was waiting this review impatiently and now i'd really like to try the ampulles and the cleansing cream (i'm such a cleansing junkie but strangely, i've never tried the HCC ...)
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:17 am      Reply with quote
wow! not bad Tiger! and fantastic you stuck it out and didn't give up half way

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Ruth, I am pretty amazed myself that I stuck this out for the full course!!

Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Fabulous review TT! I don't think I would have been able to stick with it for this long, particularly if I wasn't seeing good results in the middle - I would have been so tempted to add some AHAs Laughing

Ps. The clay mask is actually one Dr H item that I have not quite got into (well, their eyecreams too, they suck....). It's quite hard to get the consistency right and that annoys me. It is a good mask though.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
WOW what a fantastic review....I have just GOT to buy the Clarifying toner!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:17 am      Reply with quote
thanks so much tiger for such a comprehensive review! i'm still not so sure about this 'pressing/rolling' method with the cleansing cream. can anyone enlighten me on that please? is it anywhere near 'sweeping' motions across the cheek from left to right?

thanks for all your help.

cheers,
gosa
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Great review Tiger Tim!!

I too am not overly impressed with the Rejuvenating Mask--really does nothing for me. Thank goodness I only purchased a sample!

You really perservered through the routine--don't think I could have managed. Embarassed
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the great detailed review Tiger Tim. I have been debating about getting a couple of Dr. H products and your review really helped.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
I appreciate the time you put into this review. Thanks so much. Coleen
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Love the review

I remember starting off with the cleansing cream and adding more products after getting such good results. I wonder if you had started with that if the resluts would have happened faster for you Question I know that the cleansing cream is one product I just can't do without...actually I just ordered 2 tubes of it today!
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Tiger Tim,

The clay cleansing mask is probably my favourite mask of all time, I always have at least 3-4 packs of this at home because my friends are always buying them off me.

I know quite a few people have found the mask to be too ordinary for it to be worth the $$, but if you follow the instructions by not allowing the mask to dry up entirely, you should not get the extreme drying effect.

BUT if you want a super deep cleanse (ie with lots of pimples within 5 days) then let the mask dry, and spritz to wet again, and repeat it about 5-6 times. The whole tightening, remoistening effect really draws a lot of deep gunk out.

I usually follow with the rejuvenating mask and steam concentrate for a few days to help clear up the pimples.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:
Tiger Tim,

BUT if you want a super deep cleanse (ie with lots of pimples within 5 days) then let the mask dry, and spritz to wet again, and repeat it about 5-6 times. The whole tightening, remoistening effect really draws a lot of deep gunk out.

I usually follow with the rejuvenating mask and steam concentrate for a few days to help clear up the pimples.

That's what I do...my can of Avene water and a book is what I need to wait for the mask to do it's job. Wink
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:49 am      Reply with quote
OK, so my EDS packages arrived yesterday (YAY) and last night I did a "Dr. H. Facial"

1. cleansed with Dr. H. Cleansing Cream
2. steamed 8 mins
3. clay mask 8-10 mins
4. Applied The Organic Pharmcy collagen mask then added the Dr. H. Rejevenating mask on top.. left for 20 mins
5. after removal, spritz of Dr. H. toner and applied PSF HA serum only.

My skin felt just lovely and still looked good this morning (loving these clear pores, even though they are not disappeard and I still have some red blemishes).. though I did wake up to an oilier feel on my face than I would usually expect.

This morning I cleansed with Organic Pharmacy Rose Gel cleanser and followed with Cellcosmet toner/depsea water spritz/IS Clinical Super Serum and Remergent DNA Repair. I am feeling a bit oiler than usual again this afternoon.. wonder why?

A couple of tips:

- following a tip I read somewhere else, I mixed the clay mask with a tsp of the facial steam concentrate rather than water. HOWEVER given how expensive this stuff is (100ml and you need 30ml for each steam!), next time I will take a tsp of the diluted steam concentrate from my steaming bowl to mix the mask (still get the benefit but without using the precious concentrate full strength).

- after steaming, I kept my bowl aside and to remove both the clay mask and the rejuvenating mask I used a cloth soaked in the water containing the steam concentrate!! It really felt lovely. (I remembered a spa I visited once made up a special herbal tea to use for their facial compresses, steams and rinsing - that is where I got the idea from)

I read where the steaming should be done just once a month, so does that mean the clay mask should only be once a month too? Or can I do it more often but without the steaming first? (fresh from a hot shower or after soaking in a hot bath would work well too I think).

I am also planning to get The Organic Pharmacy's other items needed for their "facial" (flower petal exfoliant/mask, followed by the collagen mask I have and a hydrating mask on top.. also sounds devine). Oh dear, and I just got PSF hydrating mask too... I have TOO MANY masks!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the extra tips tiger_tim! Very Happy I'm definitely going to try the "cloth soaked in water & steam concentrated" that sounds divine! Razz

Personally I don't really use the face steam much I'm just too lazy Confused but if you have oily/problem skin I remember reading in a Dr H pamphlet that you should have a mask treatment once a week, idealy after using the face steam. But I just use my masks after a regular bath/shower & they work the same, if not better imo.
bobosm
5% products discount

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Tiger, great job... Like Masby mentioned, I'm one of the quitters on day 20... gosh, it started to give me outbreaks on day 5 that I expected to go away within a week, but it lasted for more than 2 weeks, which annoys me quite a bit. I'm still sticking with the cleanser, which I admit I'm now addicted to it. I have half bottle of toner, the mask as well as the normalizing oil... the conditioner, I'm done with them, and yet nothing magical seems to impress me. I had pretty much the same stuff to start with. I'm sure same product might have work differently with different people, no wonders for me Sad I'm now seeking for something to save myself for the dehydration as well as the sagginess it bought along...
elizasue
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Well, today is day 20 with Dr. H, and I have officially thrown in the towel. Oh, I really wanted this to work Sad
I have been using cleansing milk, cleansing cream, regular toner, normalizing day oil, clay mask, and sensitive night conditioners. The only other products I was using were sunscreen, tea tree oil to spot treat, and PSF R and R toner to mist and to mix the clay mask.
I loved how soft and comfortable my face felt, and somewhere around day 14 I thought everything was going to clear up, but then things got worse and even the places that were looking clear and good started to be red and blotchy. So I have gone back to my pevonia, which worked to turn my skin around before when I experimented with decleor oils. Hopefully it will be able to pull me back from the brink again Very Happy
I am envious of those of you who can use this line with success - I love the philosophy and the smell and feel of the products. And maybe if I had the guts to stick it out for another week it would turn around, but I just can't stand to get one more horrific pimple on my face!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I have to chime in here because if it wasn't for this review, I would have not lasted as long as I have with the Dr. H products (and known when to throw in the towel as well!).

I am planning on writing a long review myself because it's been such a process for me with these products. I started the conditioner (regular) in the beginning of September. I lasted about 40 days (I bought the 50 vial box) and I used almost exclusively Dr. H products.

My skin did the same as tiger_tim mentioned hers did. Huge, horrible breakout (and I had been using mostly Dr. H products since April too!). I stuck with the conditioner because I had huge, scaly red irritated patches and they were actually improving slowly over the course of the 40 days. Before then, nothing I had tried did anything to help those patches. My acne, though, did not improve.

I've recently had a huge breakthrough for me that I recommend to those who are into natural products. Once I started this, my skin has DRASTICALLY improved and I think it is finally making the Dr. H products work SO much better.

I got this idea from Anna_in_Sweden and I will post a review of it after I have used it a few more weeks.

Every night I take a handful of sugar (I bought the finely milled stuff) and squeeze a lot of fresh lemon into the sugar. I let it dissolve a bit and then I spread it over my face and scrub a little as it dissolves even more. Then, I let it sit on my face for 2-3 minutes while I take the rest of the mixture and rub it all over my hands. This is amazing! My skin is very sensitive right now but it doesn't seem to bother it. My skin on both my face and my hands is softer. The best part is that my acne has now STOPPED and the red patches are now almost gone on my face.

I am still getting purging, though, but the lemon/sugar mixture is really helping. I can tell it's purging because of how the breakout is and how it is shifting to other parts of my face. I perservere with this system because I truly believe I am seeing results as my skin starts to balance and the purging starts to diminish.

This is just a short review and how I've coped. I want to write a more detailed one later when I feel I've gotten through this. I really do suggest the clay mask though. It really helps bring things to the surface. I really started to see positive results once I incorporated that into my routine.

As for what I will stick with once I've used up all my products, here's a list:

Cleansing Milk
DIY CC
rose day cream
clay mask

Those all have turned out to be wonderful products for me.
horris
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
that's a great review. I just used Dr. H. Sensitive Amps around 2 months ago. What I realized is that though had some bumps during the cause of 25 days, once i finished the program my skin has been a lot more stable (i got extreamly sensitive skin) and radiant despite the fact that i'm not using any more Dr. H products. WOuld certainly recommend this one
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
wow, you're such a scientist, ms. OP! I have expected to see "HYPOTHESIS" a the top of your report. Laughing
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:30 am      Reply with quote
Good review. I think I'll try and follow the format in future.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
I think you need to be patient and find the specific products that work for you. I started out with just a few products. Some have peanut oil (allergies) and although Dr H claims to have removed the allergic part, I'm afraid to try those. I use the cleansing milk and then the eye revitalizing cream and the quince cream. I have the cleansing cream, but don't seem to love it. Maybe I haven't given it enough of a chance.

I just received a toner sample from EDS and I do like it. It's so refreshing and clean feeling.

The rose day cream is too heavy for me personally. So is the toned day cream.

I love the translucent bronzer. I swear, everytime I put some on (don't need much) I get compliments on how good I look. Don't be scared off by the color in the bottle.

When I began using Dr. H my skin needed time to adjust, and I was VERY patient and I am so glad I stuck it out. I wake up and go to sleep with beautiful skin daily and even venture outside without makeup more and more frequently. Never felt confident to do that since my 20's. LOL

My skin doesn't feel tight and dry, but definitely feels clean. No need to squeeze blackheads all the time. They are gone!

I'm sorry if I'm rambling on, but I am so happy to have finally found a cleansing and moisturizing regimen that I feel good about. No more chemicals on this face.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
i used two sets of amps.but no positive effect on my face.maybe i should try the sensitive type Cool
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
nyamyj, thanks for your comments--I found them quite helpful, especially regarding the translucent bronzer. I've been very tempted by it, but the product in the bottle does look a little off-putting. It's good to hear a report from someone who has used it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |