Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical & Kinerase Pro Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all. I just joined the forums & am so excited. I purchased IS Clinical & am looking forward to it's arrival. Has anyone tried the Kinerase Pro Therapy line ? I'd love to hear results for either of these. Thanks!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Tried regular Kinerase and it was just okay. I hope you love your IS Clinical.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:17 am      Reply with quote
I wasn't aware that Kinerase had yet more new products out, until seeing your post. Seems this Pro Therapy line has only been available a few months?

I too would be interested to hear from anyone who has used it? Have used Kinerase for a few years now and am quite happy with the results, but they keep releasing more and more new products. I liked it when it was simple!
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
appletini we hear so little on this forum about Kinerase. Could you please tell us more about which products you use and the results you have achieved using them? TIA
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I was looking for information on the Pro Therapy line as I have never heard of it, and I found it on the Kinerase website. It looks like a great range with some unique ingredients, has anyone tried it?
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:07 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
appletini we hear so little on this forum about Kinerase. Could you please tell us more about which products you use and the results you have achieved using them? TIA

Re Kinerase, this is what I’ve been doing.

1. Cleanse - Not with Kinerase cleanser, and sometimes I skip cleanser altogether. I don’t use a toner either.
2. Kinerase C6 Peptide Treatment.
3. Kinerase Lotion, or cream in winter when humidity is lower
4. Kinerase Eye Cream. Previously I just used the normal lotion on my eyes with no problem, but the eye cream does have a higher concentration of the active ingredient, supposedly
5. Normally, Kinerase Lip Treatment, but currently trialling Valmont Lip Repair instead.

Been doing this regularly every morning for some years, using other brands/actives at night. Recently I took a break from Kinerase for a couple of months, trialling some new PTR products, but have returned to Kinerase.

As to results, IMO Kinerase is not the kind of product that will give an immediate noticeable result, like, say, AHAs or Valmont Renewing Pack. With my skin, it seems to give a nice, firm texture and even colour, which is my main concern. Seems particularly good for evening out small red patches, but I doubt it would be much use for serious pigmentation problems. Also, not sure how effective it would be with wrinkles as strangely I don’t have that problem, yet.

It’s hard to quantify, but I just like the way my skin looks and feels after using Kinerase. Somehow it just seems brighter and firmer. It also provides a good base for make-up. I’m satisfied enough that I was considering using Kinerase at night as well, to simplify my routine. However... now I find out there are these new Pro Therapy products, and yet more products to be introduced in a month or two. Sigh ...
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks appletini! Smile
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Just alittle side note in doing some research...

Kinerase Pro Therapy Night Treatment (not exact name) has one of the same ingredients as Remergent's Clarifying Concentrate...Ergothioneine. Which btw. I had NEVER heard of such an ingredient before. hmm

My understanding of this ingredient is that it is an antioxidant and can be found in mushrooms (made me think of Dr. Weils serum sold at Origins). The reason I researched it was because I was trying to figure out exactly what ingredient/s in the Remergent product helped with hyperpigmentation. I suppose it is the Ergothioneine, but hey I could be wrong. Kinerase Pro-therapy has alot of seemingly good ingredients--awfully expensive though!!! Shock
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Lifeplyr01- I think you are right about the L-ergothioneine being the ingredint in the Remergent that helps with hyperpigmentation.

BTW Cellex-C Advanced C Serum also has L-ergothioneine.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I'm not exactly sure what this new ingredient "zeatin" is, but the website states it's a derivative of "RNA", which I'm guessing(?) is ribonucleic acid, and prob the same RNA which is an ingredient in some Valmont products? (Although technically, as they just use the acronym it could stand for literally anything - I know I'm being cynical here)

But the Ultra Rich Night Repair in particular does seem to have an interesting list of ingredients and I'll definitely be giving it a try when I finish up the products I'm now using at night, if I can wait that long.

PS - Just did some more searching and according to Wikipedia:
“Zeatin is a cytokinin, a plant hormone derived from the purine, adenine. (Not to be confused with cytokine)”
Other websites refer to zeatin as a plant hormone/growth regulator originally derived from corn.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really loving it. It has the same consistancy as the regular Kinerase Cream. I wonder if there is really much of a difference. I'm pretty sure the night cream is going to be a staple. I've also used the serum & can't really tell a difference. I'll check back in about it periodically to let you know!
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:03 am      Reply with quote
c4ward - How did you use the Pro Therapy serum? Once or twice a day? And do you use it over the whole face? I noticed on the Kinerase website they refer to it as an "aggressive spot treatment" and to apply to specific areas of concern (?)

I'm not quite sure how I would incorporate this with the other K products I'm using? Do you still use the peptide treatment as well as the Pro Therapy serum? I'm confused Confused
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |