Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review:: Juvena Clean Up- Active Purifying Mask.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this mask for a few months and everytime I use it I'm reminded of how much I love it. It's the only mask I've used that I know for definite that i'll repurchase and will continue doing so.

I've tried clay masks from other brands and although they were ok, none of them comes close to this one, for me anyway. It's really effective in that it helps make my pores less visable, my skin feels really smooth and matte afterwards, but I'm not left with that really tight, dry feeling that I get with other masks. I have quite oily skin, so maybe this would be different for people with slightly drier complexions. I have used a couple of the other masks from this range, and wasn't that happy with most of them, except for this one.

I've only been using it on my t zone and forehead, but I use it 2 or 3 times a week and feel it's really helping clear my blackheads and helps in keeping my skin less congested. Ever since I've been using a cleansing oil, and this mask my skin has been so much clearer and i'm getting less breakouts.

I know a lot of people seem to love the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, and although that's a lot cheaper than the Juvena Clean Up, I'd rather pay the extra because I never was that impressed with the Queen Helene one. I this mask.

On the Juvena Website is says this is a Purifying, deep cleansing mask for oily and mixed skins. Containing pineapple extract and lipid control factor. Gently lifts away dead skin cells, regulates the production of the sebaceous glands and closes up enlarged pores. The mask, which contains mint extract, has a soothing, pleasantly cooling effect, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clear
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Juvena Personal Skin Collection Clean Up Mask (75 ml / 2.5 oz.)
Juvena Personal Skin Collection Clean Up Mask (75 ml / 2.5 oz.)

Deep-cleansing purifying mask for a clear, fresh skin

Frees the skin of excess sebum (up to 12 hours)
Purifies the skin, enhance desquamation
Refines large pores instantly
Avoids the formation of skin impurities
The skin becomes pure, fresh and clear
Offers soothing properties

Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for this review. I love the Dr. H clay mask but love to alternate masks as I don't always want a clay experience Wink
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Would you say that this mask is good to use when you get your monthly break outs? Does it exfoliate or just dry up your skin?
ahau
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing. I'm interested in this line also.
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
I like it too. It left my skin purified, whithout blackheads. My skin looked refined, radiant and fresh after this product.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:09 am      Reply with quote
I had forgotten about the Juvena cleansers and masks. I used these some time ago and then got waylaid by Cellcosmet. I love my Cellcosmet but if its prices keep going up then I may just go back to Juvena as there were many products in the cleansers/masks/scrubs that were exceptionally good.
Thanks for the great review.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |