Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Yea baby!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
My baby boy who turned six months on Aug 22, said his first word yesterday...Dada! In typical new parent style I feel the need to share it with everyone! Very Happy (Yes I cried Rolling Eyes) All day today I heard, dadadadadadadadadadada......Laughing

at 4 months, note how many meals he has missed!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats! What an adorable and beautiful baby!! I just want to pinch his cheeks! Razz
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations!!!
teatea
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
what a cutie!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah! He really is adorable!
Rimi
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Happy six month birthday!

He is sooooo cute! Angel

It's so exciting when they start to speak.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
congrats! he is soooo cute. i love the folds in his arms and legs, he's a very healthy looking little boy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
What a cutie!!! Congratulations!
cloud_9
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
He's adorable! And beautiful eyes!
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness, he's so squishable!!! I'd be mauling him with kisses all day long!!

Congrats on his first word! My little daughter's first word was dada as well...

It is the coolest thing when they start talking and learning words. I loved it whenever Lyss said something new...some I never quite understood - like her name for "juice" was "napeeze" for the longest time. It took me forever to figure out that's what she meant.

Anyway, he's adorable.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Just too darn cute Razz
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
He is such a cutie vonstella! My son just turned 4 months old on the 12th of August...he's been gooing and gaaing, and I'm pretty sure I've heard him say "mama", but it could be my imagination Laughing .
They grow up so fast! My son loves to eat also and at his 4 month appt. he weighed 17 pounds 8 oz! I love my sons chubby little legs!
Here's his latest pic...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to tell my hubby that most babies will say dada first, but he was so proud I didnt have the heart to say anything! Very Happy Thanks for all the compliments!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
moosette wrote:
He is such a cutie vonstella! My son just turned 4 months old on the 12th of August...he's been gooing and gaaing, and I'm pretty sure I've heard him say "mama", but it could be my imagination Laughing .
They grow up so fast! My son loves to eat also and at his 4 month appt. he weighed 17 pounds 8 oz! I love my sons chubby little legs!
Here's his latest pic...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Too cute! Very Happy Thats funny, Lucas weighted the same at his 4 month checkup, my husband is worried he is too fat but I keep telling him he's just healthy! He is pushing 23 lbs at 6 months, he is just a big boy!

vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Anyone else got any cute baby pics?

Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
moosette wrote:
Here's his latest pic...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Too cute! Very Happy Thats funny, Lucas weighted the same at his 4 month checkup, my husband is worried he is too fat but I keep telling him he's just healthy! He is pushing 23 lbs at 6 months, he is just a big boy!

Both of you have such adorable little boys...no wonder you want to show them off! Keep the pictures coming!

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, what beautiful baby boys!!! Very "healthy"! That's what people used to say about my daughter at that age. Her arms had so many rolls that they looked like Tootsie Rolls Laughing
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! What adorable babies!!! vonstella - he looks like he wants to wave at the camera and when I saw that picture I SOOO wanted to just go wave at my monitor Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |