Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
How Often Do You Visit EDS?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
triry
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:56 am      Reply with quote
I joined the site just recently and have been visiting the site on a daily basis since. It has become a part of my routine to visit the site after checking my e-mails. I wonder how often everyone else visit this site?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:43 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I pop in about 4 times a day. Dont necessarily stay longer than 5 min at a time, but it is very frequent. Laughing Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:06 am      Reply with quote
I seem to come on about 3 times a day.
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:16 am      Reply with quote
Laughing EDS is my homepage. I probably check in 3-4 times per day, but like Tiger_tim I'm not necessarily active for more than a few minutes each time. I used tabbed browsing and do have a habit of forgetting when I have my EDS tab open though.
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:41 am      Reply with quote
I check the site a few times a day. Very Happy
chevycamarolvr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:12 am      Reply with quote
I stop by pretty frequently... I'm still pretty new so there's lots of stuff to read. I may only be "active" for a few minute at a time, but I have a bad habit of leaving the window open all day.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:44 am      Reply with quote
I usually check it a few times through out the day for a few minutes while I'm at work, but then in the evening I take more time and really browse through all the posts.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I check in a few times a day as well, except when I have company, (10 days this time) and have a hard time sneaking away! Sad I went into withdrawal the last couple of days of their visit, wondering what I was "missing"! Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I think the more appropriate question (in my case anyhow) is when am I NOT on EDS, lol.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
I think the more appropriate question (in my case anyhow) is when am I NOT on EDS, lol.

Halleluiah!! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:27 am      Reply with quote
About 5/day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

Gee, that sounds like me Dancing Dancing
jlrobatzek
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:11 am      Reply with quote
I pop in about 4 or 5 times a day.(Usually at work) Sometime more if I asked a question. If EDS was a person, I'd probably be arrested for stalking. Laughing
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:19 am      Reply with quote
jlrobatzek wrote:
I pop in about 4 or 5 times a day.(Usually at work) Sometime more if I asked a question. If EDS was a person, I'd probably be arrested for stalking. Laughing

And me for being a squatter (someone who moves into a place without anyones permission)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
jlrobatzek wrote:

And me for being a squatter (someone who moves into a place without anyones permission)

A stalker AND a squatter...that would be me! Laughing I'm on several times a day, but when work is slow like it is, I just leave the window open...well, unless the bosses are around... Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I check in about 2-3 times a day, sometimes more. As I like to read all of the subjects, I don't like them to build up too much otherwise it takes too long to read.(Hah! You'd think I was talking about work messages! Laughing ) I just got back from a little vacation and saw that there were so many topics to read...it took a long time to go through it all.

I agree with sportygirl, when I'm away, I'm wondering what I'm missing!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

Seriously, I'm on here ALL day! Well during work hours that is, so basically I'm on here M-F, 9-5 Laughing

The browser is usually up if my computer is up and running.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
First thing in the morning, and a few times a day.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
varies. At the moment I'm at my mums so can only indulge late at night and then I'm usually totally brahms. Old days I lived here, but then really had to prioritise work, so it's 2-5 times a week Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm new , but once a day for now.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
i always visit this forum several times a day Laughing
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Almost every night. I'd never get anything done if I logged in during the day...so I like to wait til after work hours, after dinner is over and the dogs are walked and fed. The laundry can wait, though Wink
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmmm... A LOT!!! (blushing)
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
At least once per day, twice if I can make it! Love this site!! Very Happy
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
I check it a little too often, even more often than I check my email. Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |