Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review :: Cellular Skin Rx EYE BRIGHT Treatment Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:26 am      Reply with quote
My mom was complaining about the skin under eyes which were saggy, puffy, and discolored, asking me to find for her a product that works. now honestly, i thought the only thing that would work for her eyes would be surgery but i decided to try and find a product for her anyway. upon recommendations of the ladies here, specifically PocoLoco (thanks lady!), i decided on the cellular skin rx eye bright eye serum.

i placed an order with EDS--the eye bright was only $21, very cheap for any type of serum in my opinion, and when the bottle arrived i had my mom use it immediately morning and night under her eye creams, and wow, two weeks later, her eyes had a 45% improvement! i couldn't believe, the bags under her eyes don't stick out as much and most of the darkish area is gone. i have to say this has been a miracle for my mom, and i can't wait to see the improvement in her eyes in the future! i highly recommend for anyone with similar eye problems Very Happy .

the product details which i copied from the EDS skin care store:

Description:
Eye Bright Treatment Serum contains an active pharmaceutical-grade complex of purified soy peptides, oxido reductases, hydrolyzed rice bran extract, and yeast protein in a hyaluronic acid solution. After four weeks of treatment with Eye Bright Treatment Serum, in- vivo clinical tests showed a 35% reduction in dark circles, 31% reduction in puffiness, and a 43% improvement in under-eye skin texture. This combination of Active Ingredients that Work™ improves the circulation under the eye to reduce puffiness and brighten the under-eye area. Eye Bright Treatment Serum increases collagen and elastin synthesis to create smoother, younger-looking skin. It also provides superior antioxidant protection from free radical damage caused by UV light and other skin irritants.

Useage:
Apply to dry, clean skin twice each day. Use sparingly. Massage gently into areas to be treated. A tiny amount is enough for both under-eye areas. Results are noticeable after four weeks of treatment. Keep in cool, dark place. (Note: If you are using C+ Firming Serum, apply Eye Bright Treatment Serum after the C+ Firming Serum has been absorbed.)

Ingredients:
Active Ingredients that Work™: Oxido Reductases, Soy Peptides, Yeast Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Hyaluronic Acid

Other Ingredients: Purified Water

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review, Skincareaddicted! Now I think maybe I should get it for my mom because she has the same problems. Wink
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:08 am      Reply with quote
jumpingball--you're welcome! definitely get it for your mom, it's a steal for $21 Very Happy .

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks skincareaddicted. I am going to put this on my "to buy" list. I have puffiness that won't ever go away completely, and I think it makes me look older than I am.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
My biggest weakness is eye creams. Well, at least it's not as expensive as most Razz
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
I'm just getting into eye creams and just ordered the serum the past weekend. It's a new line for me but I like serums. I also like that it's aha and vit c free.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I need to let my sister know as she has these problems.
Thanks for the review.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Tosca--i am sure your eyes aren't as bad as my mom's so your results should probably be much faster Smile .

c4ward--i am actually surprised at the price, and we pay a little less too with the forum discount. serums usually break the bank for me!

Rufus--keep us updated ok?

Emma2006--i always looking for products for the people i know too Very Happy . our family and friends are lucky to have us skin obsessed folks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:11 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:

Emma2006--i always looking for products for the people i know too Very Happy . our family and friends are lucky to have us skin obsessed folks!

It makes it more fun hunting for others too.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:11 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:

Rufus--keep us updated ok?

Will do wave
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review skincareaddicted. I am using this serum aswell but I haven't noticed any improvements - It's been 2 months. But then, I have VERY dark genetic circles.... Sad
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Skincareaddicted! You're right, they're not as bad as all that. They just bother me.

I just bought the DDF eye serum the first part of August, though, and I promised myself that I would give it a chance to really work. I'm going to stick with it for a couple more weeks. After that, I'll probably buy the Eye Bright. - That is, unless something amazing happens with the DDF during the next few weeks. I will check back in and add my results to this thread when I try it.
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
Thanks for the review skincareaddicted. I am using this serum aswell but I haven't noticed any improvements - It's been 2 months. But then, I have VERY dark genetic circles.... Sad

Me too! My sample lasted me a long time and I saw no improvement Sad My sleeping problem doesn't help with my dark circles either.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I finished 2 bottles without seeing much results either but then I wonder if it's because my circles are of the reddish brown variety and not the bluish grey ones?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
my PTR just arrived! i am tempted to try this serum too. would this go underneath the PTR then?
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fenn, Saw with interest your comment about having reddish brown under eye circles-me too. Have you heard of anything effective on them? TIA.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry the eye bright hasn't worked for everyone. it's a good thing it's only a $21 dollar blow in the pocketbook and not anymore than that.

I don't think my mom's dark undereyes and bags are hereditary because my grandma really doesn't have any.

mtview--as to sleep, i think if you don't get enough sleep, no eye cream or serum can help eliminate the discoloration. sorry about your insomnia, my aunt has a really bad case of it, and she has lovely skin, just her eyes always appear so tired and with circles. have you tried chamomile tea maybe?

fenn--i have never heard of reddish circles under the eyes. i did a quick google search and found article about red circles on a baby who has allergies to soy products:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:uG528lzMrcsJ:www.vegfamily.com/michael-klaper/tip15.htm+red+circles+eyes+under&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3

Hi panda, the eye bright is a serum, so it would go underneath your eye cream. i am not sure which product from PTR you're referring to, but i am guessing it's an eyecream.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Skincareaddicted, I also replied to Fenn about the color of under eye circles. Mine are not bright red but they're not purple or blue either, I'm a redhead and my veins in general appear more greenish so maybe this has something to do with shade of the discoloration. All I know is I wish I could get rid of them Sad
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |