Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Körner Skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Any opinions?
http://www.kornerskincare.com/

I'm expecting all of you dags in Australia to answer this question! Exclamation
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:09 am      Reply with quote
The Lilly pilly fruit is adorable...as well as the other names Very Happy

Seriously though, I like the basis and origin of their products because they have longevity with proven results(all except for Lilly pilly never heard of that fruit before). How the work synergistically is another story, as we all know. Are you thinking about bringing this on board? I will sign up to be a guinea pig for samples!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:06 am      Reply with quote
OK, I am going to "harvest" mum & dad's Lilly Pilly tree when I go home next month!! And here I was thinking it was only good for Jam!! Gonna put on a mask and forage for Wattle too (wattle gives me asthma, so better go industrial Laughing)

Man, between seeing this and discovering that the Simplicite line from Aus uses Flannel Flowers in some products i am starting to feel rather patriotic all of a sudden.

I somehow remember using Madame Korner skincare when I was a wee lass... but I think it was very different to the range on that sight.

Dag #1 signing off. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:11 am      Reply with quote
What's Lilly Pilly fruit? What does it look like and how does it taste? Enlighten me please TigerTim Laughing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:35 am      Reply with quote
The Lilly Pilly is an evergreen tree/shrub. They get a kind of pinky-red berry on them in winter (I think) that I have never eaten raw (I think they are a bit sour) but they make awesome jam!! yum yum!!

Here is a pic of the tree /shrub with its berries. You can see a close up on this link http://science.uniserve.edu.au/school/curric/stage4_5/nativeplants/gallery/lillypilly/lpfruitbig.jpg

Of course thre are different varieties whose fruit and flowers vary a bit.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:19 am      Reply with quote
thanx...never heard of it before!

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Good to know Tiger, thanks. I have the magic Lilly Pilly in my Cosmea products (like the shampoo) and been fascinated by the name since i saw it the first time...
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Kosmea has Lilly Pilly in it? Aww, sheesh... I haev been tempted to buy this line on EVERY trip back home, but so far have not caved. Which products have the Lilly Pilly?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Tiger, i have loads of cosmea products now, i'll check the list of ingredients and let you know then (uhm, i'm in the office at the moment...).
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Well, there is L.P. fruit extract in the shampoo, also in the refining rose hip scrub, and in the clarifying rose hip wash.
Didn't find it in the "8th natural wonder", purifying cream cleanser and replenishing moisture cream.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks! I can see a travel kit purchase on the horizon...

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |