Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

yoga clothes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:37 am      Reply with quote
I have recently got into yoga. I absolutely LOVE it and have been going five days a week. Do anyone have any favorite sites or stores to buy good quality (and not terribly expensive) yoga clothes?

thanks!
Liz
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Yay for you!! I love yoga too and agree that some of the yoga wear is really expensive. I don't know where you live but I've bought a few things from the Shambhala line at Sportchek and found them to be really comfortable. I usually buy them on sale so that helps in terms of pricing. I also have quite a few pieces from this company: http://exhaleyogawear.com/ (I had to wear these as part of my uniform at a spa I worked at). They were ok, some fun and flirty designs, but a bit pricey. Another popular company is http://lululemon.com/ I find them a bit steep. I've browsed through this company's site a few times but haven't bought anything yet myself. http://www.breatheyogawear.com Just do a search online and you'll get tons of sites to sift through. I also find that sporting goods stores have some great pieces and great sales while yoga specific stores tend to hardly ever have a sale and their prices are usually higher.

Good luck and have fun shopping!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:52 am      Reply with quote
I bought a pair of Marie Wright capri yoga pants a while back and love them. They are comfortable and well made. They are somewhat expensive but IMO worth it. Here's a link to their site:http://mariewright.com/.

Good thing you posted this, I have not done any yoga in about 6 weeks and really need to get back on track Rolling Eyes .
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:34 am      Reply with quote
This is my most favourite sportswear/yoga clothing website. They aren't cheap, but the quality, comfort and styling is fantastic.

http://www.sweatybetty.com/Scripts/default.asp

It's usually really worth keeping an eye out on their Sale section for much better prices, but things can sell out pretty quickly.

Unfortunately, they don't appear to have any of my favourite item. They're the most comfortable yoga/pilates/lounging around pants I've ever come across and are extremely flattering. Their name is either Bunny or Thai pants and they have a wrap-over front with ties to ensure a perfect fit.
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
most of my yoga pants are from Lululemon, i also like So Low jersey pants they are so comfy!www.solowstyle.com
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Lululemon is my favorite. I also found some cool stuff at a chain in Portland, OR called Lucy. Have fun!
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the suggestions! I really love Prana clothes, but they are so expensive. I am trying to find a place that sells them for a little less.

Also, I had a comment today at class which was probably the best compliment I've heard in a long time. Now keep in mind that we had just finished a 90 min hot yoga class and I had no makeup on and was very sweaty. I was talking to the instructor about direct debiting my monthly membership. She said '...and you are under 25, so you are eligable for an additional discount.' I said, 'Thank you very much, but I am 32' She said 'Really?'

I have been floating ever since!! LOL!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Marika also has a line designed by Shiva rea. Very cute.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I love my Lululemon stuff (they even have pregnancy wear that I'll be checkin' out!!!)

Sport Chek's brand Shambala (sp?) isn't bad either, but I find that they aren't as comfortable and don't offer the same breathability as Lulu.

Also - if you are in Canada, Winners has a lot of options for yoga pants. Some of my favourites are from there (adidas, nike etc.) and are super comfortable.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
I have a pair of Danskin flared capris and matching top. Inexpensive and very nice looking.
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Gosh, I just do mine in some loose drawstring pants and t-shirts or tank tops. I guess I never understood shelling out bucks for exercise clothes. You're just gonna stink them up.
FrevaKZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
I agree. A sports bra and boy shorts is all you need...
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
What I need and what I want or two totally different things!! LOL!!! I love yoga clothes, particularly the pants.

Liz
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
abejita, You can find discounted Prana stuff here:www.activasports.com I love the stretchy Bliss Capri, I have it in 3 colors!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much!!! that is exactly what I was looking for.
alpha

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
good. I like so much information very much. Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |