Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Sorry..new comer needs advice again.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
JeeJee143

Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hey guys!

I have just joined the forum and Im quite excited. I have been trying to do a little reading up on how to get clear skin and came on to this forum.

I know nothing about taking proper care of my skin and was wondering if anyone could give me a couple of pointers to start off on.

I read the review section for a bit and something tells me that Dr H CC is a pretty good start =)

Again, sorry I know this has been posted a million times before but if anyone could help it would be awesome!!

Thanks for your time
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Check out the raves for the Clarisonic. It's on my wish list!
JeeJee143

Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thx for the tip c4ward. I'll definitely go check it out.

But how does your AM and PM routine look like? I have a feeling I should build a good and solid one. =)
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hello dear JeeJee!
The best thing you can do is post how your skin is and perhaps what you are currently doing now for a routine so all these great skincare vets can load you up with great advice! That's what they did for me and now my skin is fabulous.

I everyone here and you'll always find oodles of info.

hope this helps...start with what you do now, what you want to improve, and how your skin is...and watch the advice and insight come rollin in!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi JeeJee!

I love the simple natural approach taken by Ice Elements and use many of their products, as does my teen son for his acne prone skin.

Not only do the products work, but the customer service is awesome. They have a message board where you can speak with the owner and Esthetician directly on the board or through PM.

While I use the line exclusively, the natural based products work well with other lines as the ingredients are ones that do not interfere with other more aggressive lines.

Since you are new to skin care, I would highly recommend that you start simple so that you can balance your skin and then if you want to branch out and try new or different things, you would have a good base in place.

The site for Ice Elements is http://iceelements.com in case you are interested in checking it out to see if it is for you.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for replying everyone!!

Well to start off, I just came off a MAJOR acne break out. So there are like some scars/redness areas on my face that I would like to work on.

I would say my skin is normal to little oily. I think my skin is very very sensitive to products. I don't have a current routine now or ever. Im just currently using some milk cleanser that my friend gave me.

My goal is to have clear, even, and smooth skin of course =) No black/white heads either!!

Im willing to read and learn. Just need someone to guide me along the way =D
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi JeeJee!

Yes, you want to start something simple up right away... If you decide to use more than one line, then you should try one product at a time due to the sensitive nature of your skin as you do not want to start using a bunch of products, have a reaction and then have to start trying to figure out what could have caused it.

My son had a serious case of acne and has been working the the President and Esthetician at Ice Elements and his skin has improved amazingly! It is getting closer and closer to clear by the day.

If you have not already checked out the site, you should definitely take a peak as they will guide you the entire way, if needed. You can even call them on the phone. They are the best!

If that line does not appeal to you, then I would suggest that whatever you do try that you go slow and give it time to work....

Good luck!
Bosoxy.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |