Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone used their vouchers with EDS SALE promotions???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I can't seem to redeem 2 codes, if I put in my voucher I can't get the 15% and if I put in the 15% I can't get the voucher. I also want to use BOTH my vouchers at the same time, has anyone done that before? I can understand if you can't get the forum discount with the vouchers but I should be able to get the end of summer discount with them.

I tried calling EDS and the lady told me she couldn't help me because the girl who deals with the internet stuff is away until Tuesday and by then the sale is over. I really don't want to miss out on the sale. Is there ANYONE who can give me ADVICE???
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think you can do both. There was another thread about this same thing, and it appears that you can't use your forum discount with a voucher. Since there's nobody you can talk to at EDS until Tuesday, I don't see how you can combine the sale & voucher. (And I'm not sure if they would allow that anyway). Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Sad
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think you can do both either...when I got my voucher...I had to do either the 15% or my voucher.

But at least we get vouchers and discounts just for sharing advice and experiences on a forum!!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have to agree. When I used my voucher there was no other discount with it, it was either or... however the voucher itself is just so generous that I was more than pleased to be able to get one.

What did you have your eye on?

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:05 am      Reply with quote
i was able to combine my forum discount with the gift voucher, but they said normally, they wouldn't and that this was just a one time thing they were doing for me.

don't know if you've seen this link, but it's basically the same question:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14674

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:12 am      Reply with quote
I would like to clarify. I know and have read the other thread but I am not asking whether I can combine the FORUM discount with my voucher. I am specifically asking whether I can combine the END OF SUMMER SALE discount with my voucher. I remember in the same thread there were people who had their voucher + the 20% summer discount a few months ago and that is why I ask.

Thanks to all though!
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:17 am      Reply with quote
I asked Madga before and she replied that YES, we CAN combine our forum member discount with gift voucher, but CANNOT combine special promotional offer like the End of Summer Sale with gift voucher. HTH. Razz
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:07 am      Reply with quote
So the gift voucher can include vouchers that are issued by EDS by way of winning?

I emailed EDS and was told I could not combine a voucher which I won with forum discount.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:21 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui--from what CK says, you would have to combine your forum discount with the voucher. the EDS special discounts like summer sale will never be allowed to be combined. but good thing the summer sale and your forum discount are the same this time.

miranets--seems like there is conflicting information from different customer reps. i was told i could through email as long as i provided the gift voucher code in the message box in my order, however, when i called the other day, the customer rep said i couldn't but that they would do so this one time only. but like CK says, Magda allows it, so we can combine, we just have to kinda struggle to get it.

I hope Magda tells her customer reps this.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:50 am      Reply with quote
When I used mine with my member discount they said to just type in "would like to use my voucher (with the number code)" in the message box, and I could redeem it. I had no problems using it with my member discount. I was however, told I could not use it with sales promotions, so I think the vouchers are for regular priced items only!

5% products discount

Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:50 am      Reply with quote
How does one get a voucher?
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers' Mum told me I could combine my vouchers - so I guess I type in the code in the message box and request they do it manually like sportygirl said. But I'm a little wary because once I click the confirm don't I get charged with whatever the total is? Or do I get charged when they ship out?
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Update:

Just placed my order. Caspers' Mum told me exactly what sportygirl said - to input it in the customer request box. So I inputted both voucher codes in there. I asked if I can combine the voucher with the sale (I understand you can't combine sale + forum discount together but I was thinking perhaps you can combine with the vouchers or gift certs) and she didn't exactly tell me yes or no, she told me to state that I wanted to use the sale discount INSTEAD of my forum discount (which is the same thing anyways). She also told me to email the same information to EDS to make sure they get it and deduct the total manually. So in conclusion I think I was allowed to use both vouchers and get the sale discount.

Thanks everyone for all your help!
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Sormuimui - glad everything worked out for you in using your voucher Smile

I just wanted to let everyone here know that on the other thread, Tiger Tim posted the guidelines for use of vouchers and discounts, what can and cannot be combined, getting GWPs, etc. And Magda posted, confirming what Tiger Tim wrote.

Here's the link:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14674

HTH

Montrealgal wave
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |