Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
vitaroma mask and prolagene gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:53 am      Reply with quote
My mother has used decleor's vitaroma face mask and prolagene. She thinks it has given her a facelift. Her skin in glowing and everyone comments on how good it is looking.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:13 am      Reply with quote
My sister is using the Prolagane I gave her and it makes her skin look fantastic! I didn't notice a difference when I used it so I gave it to her.

What is does, interestingly enough, is that when she uses it under her susncreen (which is the LRP SPF 60- a bit on the greasy side) it makes her skin look totally matte and smooth. It is a huge difference. If she uses the sunscreen without that underneath her face looks greasy.

I actually want it back from her!!! Laughing
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
you could use prolagene on your body as well as face. I mix prolagene with my moisturiser and body creams as well as use it raw sometimes on my eyelids.
I also mix it with my mask. You could mix the two and leave it on overnight (decleor vitaroma/hydra floral mask). It's great!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:53 am      Reply with quote
Vidisha Lala, you're making me thinking of more and more Decleor stuff, I thought I've already bought enough Shock Shock
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Gosa, I think Decleor is a fantastic skincare range! I buy loads for both my mother and me.
In London, the decleor counters do an offer of a free facial (with a fantastic back massage) or a body treatment. Both treatments last an hour each. Only catch, you have to buy two products.
Therefore, I have tried a number of their products - both because the massage is great and the products too. From EDS, some of the offers are too good to be true (when you convert them to pounds) and so I end up spending more on Decleor!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
wow, where about are the offers in london?
i love facials, just cannot imagine one with Decleor, must be lush
i have to try it the next time i fly to london
(too bad i just went there in may!)
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Gosa,
the offers are not always advertised but if asked they will affirm that they do treatments if you buy any 2 products.
They are always on in John Lewis, Selfridges, House of Fraser, Fenwick (on bond street). My favourite is at John Lewis (Kingston), however, as a tourist, it may not be convenient for you to get there. All the rest are on Oxford Street. Am sure it will be available in Harrods as well as Harvey Nicholls if there's a sales counter of Decleor.

They have beauty rooms in all the big departmental stores.

I highly recommend the facial as the back massage is just divine! So is the facial.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |