Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
vvpmelon
5% products discount

Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I found that the stick is not moistureing enough. Won't purchase it again.
Alicia
5% products discount

Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:04 am      Reply with quote
i think the balm in the pot form is better than the stick, though it's more messy
southernsun
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I like the balm more than the stick, too. It's not very practical, though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
I love the lipstick, bought 3 in Germany, it's so cheap over there. I would love to buy more of their products when I was there but everything is in Germany and the SA doesnt speak good English, I don't want to buy the wrong products...
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:39 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
I love the lipstick, bought 3 in Germany, it's so cheap over there. I would love to buy more of their products when I was there but everything is in Germany and the SA doesnt speak good English, I don't want to buy the wrong products...

Hi gracedly Smile

the lipstick is called HAUSCHKA Lippenpflegestift, and there is "Lippenpflege" written on te packaging.

the lip balm is called Lippenkosmetikum Creme 4,5 ml.
HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
yes, i also found it is very smooting
ceci
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have super dry lips, this lip balm quite moisture and i use it at night smells good too.
chicot
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:10 am      Reply with quote
The balm and the stick are both good to me.
I used to use the balm at home, like before going out and night time. But for outside usage, the stick is better, not because of the feel, just easy to carry out
Maggiehgz
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have the lip stick and I love it, easy to carry and long lasting...
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Correction to the recipe above should be that you should only melt what's solid at room temp and then once melted, remove from stove and add the liquid oils. Stir to mix and pour.
Ferfer
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:56 am      Reply with quote
I haven't used it but some of my friends recommend Dr Hauschka Lip Balm to me.It's very good on healing and stimulating renewal of skin on dry cracked lips.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:11 am      Reply with quote
I'd like to try the lip balm to see the difference between the lip care stick and the balm. The thing I don't like about pot balms is that I have to dip my finger in it, and that's not hygenic, that's why I've been using the lip care stick...

But if the balm is so much better, might as well give it a try
happygal07
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
I agree. I dont like pots as they are messy! Wouldnt the formulation be the same in both the stick and pot though?
hellcat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I don't like it. It's no better than other lip balms, but much more expensive!
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
I think it's so so. I like HR Collagenist Lip Zoom most.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
I don`t like the idea of digging my fingers in a pot, and I didn`t like the lipstick either, it was too drying for my lips.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have both the stick and the balm in the pot. I like them both, but I'm not sure I'd get the pot again. I think the stick is more sanitary.
Rebeccawu
5% products discount

Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
How does it compare to Caudalie's lip stick?
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 am      Reply with quote
glee wrote:
I got a free sample of this wonderful lip balm when i re-order my Night Rythmic Ampoules. And is has since became my favorite lip balm! It's very soothing, doesn't have much fragrance (which i fear) and it's leaving my lips soooooo soft. thumbs up!

i bought the stick one, dont like it . not hydrating , cant save my chapped lips Neutral maybe my lips r too dry, now i am using carmex , Bad Grin much cheaper and powerful
Popcorn
5% products discount

Thu May 14, 2009 1:58 am      Reply with quote
Because of the beeswax,it hardens in cold weather.It will be more difficult to use.
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I used one stick, but it is not moistureing enough, and now, I donot use ant lip balm. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |