Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Are you experiencing delays of your parcels
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing delays regarding delivery of their parcels from North America.

I live in Australia and I ordered some stuff over the internet from the US. Normally it takes about 6-10 working days for parcels to reach me. It only took EDS's parcels to reach me in 4 days.

According to my internet seller, my products were mailed to me on 14 August but I still haven't seen them Sad

I have also ordered from other US websites and am still waiting.

Does anyone know whether this is because of the all the trouble with airplanes going to and from the US?
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:06 am      Reply with quote
My ebay stuff from the US has arrived pretty much within a week (to Australia).
Did they post it global priority or slow mail?
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:09 am      Reply with quote
They said it was global priority.

I am having the same problem with Everyday Minerals too Crying or Very sad
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:25 am      Reply with quote
99, i had quite problems with the same issue recently (though i live in Europe...). I received my EDminerals order 4 weeks after the dispatch date - after i was contacted by the customs : they found the content suspicious and i had to explain why, what for, etc.
even my orders from the UK need 2-3 weeks to arrive nowadays (they were here within 4 days before).
I'm considering to place an order to the Personal Formulator, but i guess i could get problems with all those strange looking vials... - unfortunately i haven't found a similar company within Europe yet.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
I live in Canada and my last order from the States took over a month!! I actually thought it was lost in the mail somewhere, but it did finally arrive! Confused
I think things are taking much longer at customs with all the new terrorist threats of late! Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, my order from Everyday Minerals took nearly three weeks to get here (US to Canada) ... usually it's half that time. Definitely something holding things up. And it's so hard to wait when you're excited to get your packages!
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I think it's really all those terrorist threats. I have been dying to receive by ISC samples.

Even my daughter's T-shirts haven't arrived yet Exclamation

It's so frustrating. Mad

I wonder whether I should be getting another order in just in case it's going to take forever for it to arrive.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
My EM samples took 2 weeks to arrive too (US --> canada) . When I finally got them they were opened and tampered with. I find that unhygienic and unacceptable. Sad
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
My EM samples took 2 weeks to arrive too (US --> canada) . When I finally got them they were opened and tampered with. I find that unhygienic and unacceptable. Sad

EM has stated on their website they've been having problem with Canadian customs. Mine took more than 2 week too but weren't tampered with. I find that when I mail out things it seem that things that go to the UK arrive even earlier than in the US and I live in Canada.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
They still haven't arrived yet. I watch a tv program called Border Security in which Customs checking all suspicious parcels coming through the post to see if they contain drugs or other dangerous. Some of the methods are really ingenious.

I bet they are now checking each parcel that comes through due to the terrorist threats.
Mabsy

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine - there are a few parcels from the US that I am waiting for that date back to early August and they still haven't arrived. I got one this week that was overdue as well, but not as much as the others. I'm also in Australia btw.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've never had a problem with EM, I ordered last Thurs and got it in the mail yesterday even with the holiday weekend.

EDS on the other hand is a different story. I got a confirmation email saying that they shipped out my order, a day or so later I get another email saying that my order wasn't shipped because one of the items was on backorder, but said they had it in stock. It's been over a week.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Last time I placed my order with EDS it took over a week and caused me some concern, but this time I got it in less than a week and it was also over the long wknd so it arrived really quickly (only 3 business days). I guess it all depends on when your order is processed and packaged and of course the postal service.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:35 am      Reply with quote
It seems the parcel/mail is only happening with post from US and during August.

I just received my EDS parcel which I ordered last week. It was posted on 12 September and I received today - that's only 4 working days Laughing Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
They said it was global priority.

I am having the same problem with Everyday Minerals too Crying or Very sad

oh, i'm waiting for my EM order.... i hope it'll be as efficient as EDS Embarassed
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:39 am      Reply with quote
my first order from EDS took 5 days from day of order to the day i received the parcel. and i live in Hong Kong!

talk about efficiency, well done EDS!!! Laughing
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing delays regarding delivery of their parcels from North America.

I live in Australia and I ordered some stuff over the internet from the US. Normally it takes about 6-10 working days for parcels to reach me. It only took EDS's parcels to reach me in 4 days.

According to my internet seller, my products were mailed to me on 14 August but I still haven't seen them Sad

I have also ordered from other US websites and am still waiting.

Does anyone know whether this is because of the all the trouble with airplanes going to and from the US?

I am in Canada, i ordered eyederma product from US, they say normally it take 6-10 business days, yesterday it was the 14th business day i still havent got it, so i called them and they agreed to send me another one, i hope this one can get here faster! maybe the custom regulations?
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:01 am      Reply with quote
I received my replacement parcel for my ebay purchases. The original one sent on 12 August never reached me.

Still waiting my replacement parcel from everyday minerals.

August must have been a bumper month for lost parcels.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |