Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Worthless postings to boost discount
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Hi all - Does it seem that we have new forum members who post brief and worthless remarks in an apparent effort to boost the amount of their EDS discount?

We look to each other for valuable reviews, information and feedback about skincare and makeup. Up until recently, most postings were substantive and helpful, but now...

IMHO, it's a shame these people abuse the system and waste our time.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I couldn't help look into one particular member's history to find out that she posted more than 60 posts within one hour of her membership. Shock What a SHAME! Sad
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Seems that could be reported to the moderator right? You might just keep an eye out. Thanks for pointing that out and maybe others will read and be mindful.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:37 am      Reply with quote
i already reported this to a moderator.... in Molly's thread, i suggested just giving (and i will name names) parsleythyme her discount if she promises never to darken our doors again. now i'd much rather she just be banned(!), but i'm sure EDS has to be politic in this sort of thing. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
jlrobatzek
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering why I had 5 pages of posting to read this morning. I use the view posts since last visit, to keep up with everything. It took over 2 hours to get through the posts today.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:47 am      Reply with quote
check out Magda's post on this thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=145780#145780

obviously enough people complained and she was wonderful enough to take care of it ASAP. thank you, Magda!
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I knew something was up when she was using just an emoticon as a reply in very inappropriate places! Grrrrrrrrrr.... Mad

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies,

If you see that happening more or less consistently with any new members then please do report this and the mods will look into it and take appropriate action if necessary. The discount is a thank you from EDS to loyal forum members and I hate to see this being abused. I've seen incidences of this recently as well and where they are isolated that's fine but some people just go too far...

Mabsy
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:54 am      Reply with quote
What I think is odd is when you're reading a response with a current date and the original thread was started something like 3 or 4 years ago! How on earth does it get to the top? Can you really go through THAT many pages of threads? I mean just from yesterday and today it's a couple of pages....that's what usually tips me off that someone is just trying to boost their posts, although to be quite fair, I'm sure there are legit ones in there as well.

Thanks for keeping an eye on those who might be trying to buck the system. We've all earned our extremely generous discounts here, and that policy should not change b/c someone wants to take the easy way out!

Maria Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Jeekers - I've been a member here since 2004 and I'm still 25 postings short of the 15% discount. Laughing

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |