Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

footspa machine?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
does anyone have those home use footspa machine? it seems to be a good idea to have one at home and can use it while watching tv or working on the computer..but wondering if it's indeed a good investment Question
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've been thinking about one of these too (everytime I pass one in Costco that is!). Any suggestions/recommendations would be great.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:49 am      Reply with quote
I have one at home but hardly use it.

It is quite relaxing and I really should use it more but I can be bothered to tidy/clean up afterwards.
Mabsy

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:58 am      Reply with quote
I have a top of the line one. It cost heaps (at the time) and I thought it was a great idea but I rarely ever use it. It seems like a great idea in front of the TV but once I did it a few times I was sick of filling it up, carrying it over to the lounge, making sure I don't spill any, and then emptying and cleaning it. Also, it does produce a fair bit of noise which is not so relaxing Smile

In other words if, unlike me, you are NOT lazy, then they're great Smile
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:57 am      Reply with quote
I have one from Brookstone but I also hardly use it. When I do, it's great though. I keep thinking that i I had a bigger bathroom, I could leave it there and use it more frequently. As Mabsy said, it's a pain to use it elsewhere as you have to carry the water etc. But again, very relaxing when you get round to doing it.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I have a top of the line one. It cost heaps (at the time) and I thought it was a great idea but I rarely ever use it. It seems like a great idea in front of the TV but once I did it a few times I was sick of filling it up, carrying it over to the lounge, making sure I don't spill any, and then emptying and cleaning it. Also, it does produce a fair bit of noise which is not so relaxing Smile

In other words if, unlike me, you are NOT lazy, then they're great Smile

i'm very lazy..so i guess it's not a good idea to get one Embarassed
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm the same as Mabsy.
I have one, but it sits in my spare room collecting dust. I've probably used it once in the last year.
I think I need a full size spa... Rolling Eyes
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:41 am      Reply with quote
i also have one but hardly ever used it.
after moving home, i can't even remember where i've put it! perhaps i should dig it out for this winter. i do remember quite enjoying it, but it's just a hassle to put hot water in and pour bath salt, not to mention that i have to clean it aftewards!! Neutral

lazy lazy Neutral Neutral
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I bought one last year when I started a new job where I was on my feet alot more. I thought it would be soothing on my feet every night. And it was! But after I adjusted and my feet felt better, off to the cupboard it went and I haven't used it since! It sounded like a good idea at the time, but I wouldn't buy one again knowing what I know now (that I would end up not using it!). Smile
hindoss
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:41 am      Reply with quote
I agree with everyone , i never get time to do it at home and it is very messy ,i prefer to go to the spa or local beauty salon .
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
that's y the spa business is still big, since we'd rather go to a spa to have things done than to do them at home
i'm so lazy that even with manicure, which can be quite easily done at home, still i prefer to have it done at a day spa
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |