Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

which HA capsules?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I've been reading "Eureka, I've found the ultimate lip plumper" and got crossed-eyed from the different brand recommendations. It seems that different brands do different things. Can somebody please please please summarize the info for me?
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
I've been reading "Eureka, I've found the ultimate lip plumper" and got crossed-eyed from the different brand recommendations. It seems that different brands do different things. Can somebody please please please summarize the info for me?

Okay I haven't gone back to the thread, so let me 'try' to remember. There are capsules that have the Bio'something' rather collagen II technology, those are recommended. Brand wise I think mine are Source Naturals?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

The pills are Nature's way Hydraplenish hyaluronic acid 60vcap. I buy mine from n101.com they offer a good discount and a low shipping cost for international customers.

Good luck Smile and don't forget to drink lots of water. Wink
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for answering guys.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Remember there are just plain HA capsules and then other ones that contrain the Bio collagen II technology, from the reviews it seems the ones with the bio tech is better and works more consistently. Also buy ones that have at least I believe 40 mg of HA to be effective.

These are the ones I bought.

http://www.naturalpharmacy.com/supplement-facts/Hyaluronic-Acid-skin-eternal-50mg-60#ingredients

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:58 am      Reply with quote
MimieK, Do you find that the brand that you recommended has shown some improvement? I'm about to order from N101 and wondered what you thought of the capsules that you ordered from there.

Also, I don't know if I asked you this before but have you had to pay customs on these? How many do you order at a time, I was thinking of ordering 4 bottles but I don't want to alert Tullverket.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
i think most people are having the best luck with Nature's Way Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid. you can get it online, very discounted, fromwww.vitacost.com
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:01 am      Reply with quote
with or without the MSM?
Thanks again gals.
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-Cat,
I use the Nature's Way Hydraplenish and prefer it over the Skin Eternals HA (which I believe is the next most popular brand). Those are the only 2 types I have tried but I get the best results with the Hydraplenish. I have tried it with and without MSM and did not notice any difference between the regular and +MSM kind (except the price). I think some people noticed skin/acne improvement with the MSM kind but I noticed no difference.
My suggestion would be to try a bottle of each (1 month regular, 1 month +MSM) and see if there is a difference for you, if that is something you are concerned about. The vitacost price is a very good one, as that brand costs almost triple the price in most healthfood type stores. I usually order a few bottles at once to make the shipping more cost effective (and because it seems like I am always giving away bottles for others to try!). Smile
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:57 am      Reply with quote
tx Olyn. Smile I found the info very helpful. Vitacost it is then!
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Anna_in_Sweden wrote:
MimieK, Do you find that the brand that you recommended has shown some improvement? I'm about to order from N101 and wondered what you thought of the capsules that you ordered from there.

Also, I don't know if I asked you this before but have you had to pay customs on these? How many do you order at a time, I was thinking of ordering 4 bottles but I don't want to alert Tullverket.

Hi Anna,

It's the same brand that the ladies here talked about. I saw an improvement on my lips, the lines on my lower lip disappeared completely. I also noticed a reduction of acne on my face and my back is almost clear (I used to had some acne on my shoulders). You will also notice that your skin is smoother. But I did not achieve desirable results because I don't drink enough water/liquids I drink 5 glasses at most.

I never pay customs Bad Grin Laughing before you order just contact the customer service at n101 and ask them to mark the package as a gift. Because goods declared as a gift with a value up to 500 sek are custom free. Each time I order they mark my package as a gift last time I ordered 5 Wink

By the way did you try HA before? I recommend that you try it first before making a huge order. My mom tried it her body had a bad reaction, she had a bad rash and she was feeling very tired. But she was combining it with Imedeen which might be the reason too. To be honest I suspect that Imedeen is the reason

För att du ska slippa betala tull och moms för en present som du fått från någon utanför EU gäller att:

det är en enstaka försändelse avsedd för dig eller din familjs personliga bruk och
försändelsens värde inte överstiger 500 kronor.
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:57 am      Reply with quote
No I haven't tried it before, the 4 bottles will be shared with a friend. We both want to try them. About Imedeen I know two people who had reactions to them as well and they were not taking HA so I think that it's possible that your mothers reaction was to the Imedeen.

I've placed my order already and the shipping was $6.93 which is fantastic. Most places charge a fortune in postage.

I'll let you know how it goes. I haven't told my boyfriend that I'm going to take these I'm just going to wait and see if he notices any changes in my skin and lips. Smile
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Mimiek, thanks for the link to n101.com.

I went to my local health shop to look for the Nature's Way HA caps, they were over $60NZD!! (even at $40usd equiv that is shockingly expensive)

So even with the shipping plus exchange rate, most of the supplements on there are waaaaaaay cheaper. Very Happy
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
i think most people are having the best luck with Nature's Way Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid. you can get it online, very discounted

Can those of you who are having success with Hydraplenish state how much you are having and after how many weeks did you notice an improvement, because I haven't seen much from using that brand yet.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-Cat
Quote:

I agree the thread is very complicated and so I didn't read it all. I gather that Hydraplenish stimulates or improves collagen production and increases HA. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I went to Nature's Way's Australian website (www.naturesway.com.au) and cannot find Hydraplenish as one of their products.

I wonder if the US and the Australian companies are different companies. If I want this product, I will have to order them from the US.
diaan46
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:24 am      Reply with quote
Hello girls

I have also ordert HA capsules,just because i think that if hyaluronic is good voor aging and dry skins,(serums ect)then it will by also good ,meaby Laughing even better,tho eat them.

See my post on the topic the ultimat lip plummer.

baai, baai,
Diaan.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |