Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Everyday Minerals - No Canadian Orders for Now :(
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
I just read this in the Everyday Minerals blog ... wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed it. I hope they can find a distributor in Canada. Just when I find a makeup I really like, it becomes hard to get. I hope my sister receives her order ... I had told her how great it was and she ordered about two weeks ago. I can't believe Customs would actually OPEN the product! Yuck!!

Quote:
Good Morning, Canada
We are having some difficulties with Canadian orders recently. Canadian customs refuses to let a lot of our packages go through. They are marking up the value as well as opening the makeup and touching it and all sorts of stuff we do not approve of.
We have no choice but to hold off on Canadian orders for the time being.
We are looking for distributors within Canada that will be able to receive bulk orders and distribute within the country. This we hope will eliminate the problem caused by the extremely high amount of orders rejected and tampered with by Canadian Customs Officials.
Thank you for understanding
Carina
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
Me again ... I was just thinking ... it would be AWESOME if EDS became the distributor for Canada!! Very Happy
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
If you read the comments they are taking Canadian orders again but filling out the appropriate customs forms so you might be charged duties. They are also working on a Canadian distributor.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah it would be AWESOME if EDS carried EM. EM already has a relationship with EDS members anyway...remember to type "eds" in the code section to get your discount!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
If you read the comments they are taking Canadian orders again but filling out the appropriate customs forms so you might be charged duties. They are also working on a Canadian distributor.

Thanks! ... I didn't even realize they had comments. Embarassed I just went and read them all. I am very happy they are setting up a Canadian website and the distributor within Canada. Now maybe I won't have to worry about running out of my beloved Semi-Matte foundation. Very Happy
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:19 am      Reply with quote
That's good news. Even if we do have to pay duty, it will still work out cheaper than BE, so I don't mind. It would be awesome if EDS carried it tho.
autumn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:19 am      Reply with quote
I had received an order from EDM on September 1. It arrived US airletter direct to me; no extra charges.

My previous order was sent Global mail. I had ordered samples and one full size finishing powder (BTW wonderful stuff). The value was inflated to $30.00 AND my package was opened. I was charged $5.00 handling and taxes based on $30.00 ($9.20 total). I paid it. I did let customer service know right away.

They are working on a Canadian distributor so orders would be shipped from Canada. As I really like the product I hope it is soon.

BTW the EDS code does not work. I complained and they did give me the discount on my second order.
Rachael
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know what the code is? I'm about to order the full size foundation.
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
The code works. I used it yesterday. it is 'eds' It can't be in capital letters, it is all lower case.
autumn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
I am glad that they are honouring the code. When I placed my first order I did use the code.

When they invoiced and the 15% was not taken off. Customer service said limited time only. They offered to give me a credit of 15% OR 15% off next order. I choose the 15% off next as I planned to order again.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |