Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anna Nicole Smith
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Rachael
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm obviously a bit behind with all the happenings in the world. I briefly heard on the radio this morning that ANS's 20 year old son was found dead in her hospital room 3 days after she gave birth to a new baby. I didn't know she was pregnant. Does this whole situation sound odd to anyone else? How tragic.
Rimi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
It's so tragic. How devastating for a parent to lose a child! And that it happened within a few days of her baby's birth - OMG. It does seem strange. News of the test results may be released this week.
TooInvolved
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
It sounds like at first they didn't suspect foul play, but now they do. Articles I've read say he had a massive heart attack, which sounds unlikely for a 20-yr-old. However, my husband's not yet 30 yr old nephew died in his sleep of an undiagnosed heart condition. They didn't call it a "heart attack," per se. But it sounds similar to what ANS's son -- and John Ritter -- died of.

No symptoms and from what I can gather no pain either. In our nephew's case, he died in the exact position he fell asleep in.

On another note, I also think it's strange that ANS never officialy named the father of her baby. It's speculated who he is but still...What a sad, sad world we live in.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
I feel so sorry for her. I think she worshipped her son, I can't even begin to imagine how she must be feeling. I hope she can make it through this ~ especially since she has a new baby.
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
I feel so sorry for anna nicole.
The E channel and all other tv channels keep talking about it. It must be hard to gref with all these people wanting to know what happened to her son.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
I feel so sorry for her. I think she worshipped her son, I can't even begin to imagine how she must be feeling. I hope she can make it through this ~ especially since she has a new baby.

THAT'S what I really worry about. I was worrying about that girl caring for a baby WITHOUT this going on. She obviously has a chemical dependency going on w ith her behavior and now every time she looks at that child, she is reminded of her son's death.
I hope the father can get some control over the situation so that he can at least make sure the baby is ok. You know she is being drugged up right now to deal with this b/c her handlers cannot say "no" to her even if it is in her best interest.

Her friend Howard K Stern even said she had "memory loss" b/c of the drugs so that is pretty bad...
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:20 am      Reply with quote
this whole situation is very sad. I heard they are thinking of making a TV movie about Anna's life. How she used to be a stripper, then marrying a 80 yr old billionaire etc.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am confused first post says:
"I'm obviously a bit behind with all the happenings in the world. I briefly heard on the radio this morning that ANS's 20 year old son was found dead in her hospital room 3 days after she gave birth to a new baby. I didn't know she was pregnant. Does this whole situation sound odd to anyone else? How tragiced... "
who gave birth and was it a he or a she. I am interested in the story, what happened, can someone share?
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
bergquis- Here is the story via CNN:

NASSAU, Bahamas (AP) -- More than a week after her son mysteriously died beside her hospital bed, Anna Nicole Smith remained out of sight in the Bahamas on Tuesday as officials said only that his death was not a suicide or homicide.

With toxicology tests pending, the official cause may not be publicly known before a jury inquest starting October 23. The 38-year-old former reality TV star, who gave birth to a baby girl three days before her son's death, is expected to be summoned.

Daniel Smith, 20, died the morning of September 10. By all accounts, he flew into the Bahamas the night before and went directly to the private Nassau Doctors Hospital, where staff saw him tending to his mother and newborn half-sister in the hours before his death.

Two autopsies -- one by the Bahamas coroner's office, another by celebrity pathologist Cyril Wecht -- have ruled out suicide, foul play and several potential natural causes. Both have sought further tests to detect drugs or chemicals.

Wecht, who was hired to perform a follow-up autopsy by Anna Nicole Smith, said Daniel had been taking a "quite low" dosage of prescription anti-depression medication.

"It is possible we might be dealing with one of those tragic and cumulative and drug-related deaths where somebody inadvertently takes two or three different kinds of drugs, each of which has a central nervous system effect," he said Monday night on CNN's "Larry King Live." (Watch Wecht explain his findings -- 4:39)

Anna Nicole Smith, a former Playboy model who went to the U.S. Supreme Court in a battle over an inheritance, came to the Bahamas during her pregnancy to avoid media scrutiny. She has been staying in seclusion at a guarded waterfront estate.

A funeral home had embalmed the son's remains and was awaiting further instructions from the family Tuesday. Maintaining Smith's privacy in spite of media attention has required "creative" communication with her, home director Loretta Butler-Turner said.

"To lose someone that you love and then to be bombarded during this period is very difficult, I would imagine," she said.

The coroner's office has called the death "suspicious" because of Smith's young age and the lack of obvious cause.

Investigators say they did not find evidence of drugs or obvious signs of a crime in the hospital room. But police will continue their investigation until "we have exhausted all the angles and information we have," said Reginald Ferguson, assistant commissioner of the Royal Bahamas Police Force. "Until then, we plod on."

Daniel Smith, who appeared several times on the E! reality series "The Anna Nicole Show," was the son of Anna Nicole and Bill Smith, who married in 1985 and divorced two years later.

The name of the father of her newborn daughter has not been publicly released.

Smith married Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994, when she was 26 and he was 89. He died the following year and she has since been involved in legal disputes over the estate
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing. I did not hear the story. This is crazy....her life stories never seem to end. Why is that with some people?
TooInvolved
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I do feel sorry for the woman. But I felt sorry for her before because she clearly has a range of problems. And now I feel even worse for the newborn. She's the one who really loses in all this.

Not to be cold, but that drug addled woman just shouldn't procreate - perhaps ever. The fellow who got her pregnant apparently wasn't thinking clearly either.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Apparently it has now come out that Howard Stern is the father and that they are getting married.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
Apparently it has now come out that Howard Stern is the father and that they are getting married.

Not *that* Howard Stern. Her lawyer, Howard K. Stern.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/26/howard-k-stern-says-hes-anna-nicoles-baby-daddy/?sem=1&ncid=AOLTMZ00170000000002
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:40 am      Reply with quote
I don't believe it! I mean I REALLY DON'T believe it.

They are just trying to keep the baby away from the real father. I think that is why she moved to the Bahamas in the first place. They are just trying to get the attention away from that other guy who claims to be the father and who was with her the first 6 months of the pregnancy AND went to doctors appts with her. WAY too fishy..

Plus, look how drugged up Howard K Stern looks.

This is just turning into a "Lifetime Channel for Women" movie.

Speaking of that, Anna could make a lot of money if she wanted to sell her story, man what a crazy life, even BEFORE all this happened!
TooInvolved
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Why would she want to keep the baby away from the real father? And why would HKS help her do that by confessing to being the dad if he's not?
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Im so shocked! Howard Stern!! I new they were close friends but would never have guessed him as the father.....
In the news at present howard and anna have got married. Is that true???

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Update on Daniel Smith's death.
http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1540184,00.html

I guess it's true. Anna Nicole and her lawyer got married. Soooh weird. Confused
http://www.etonline.com/celebrities/spotlight/37308/index.html

I was watching ET today and this other guy claims he's the father of the baby. He even wants a DNA test to prove it. I don't remember his name though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Were they having an affair? He said they've been together for a very long time. And I know he was married before.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:35 am      Reply with quote
I don't believe it. Howard K Stern is just a friend and you could see HE was in love with her but she never returned the feeling. But she does want that other guy who claims to be the father out of her life and HKS would do anything to help Anna. I do NOT believe he is the father. That whole group is stupid: they really think all this (going on Larry King, getting married in a hurry) will just make everybody (including the REAL father) just give up on the truth and leave them alone.

The other guy claming to be the father was interviewed about all this and he said it was comical.

And not to mention, this B@#%$ had the nerve to have her WEDDING (in a pink bikini no less) before having a funeral for her son and burrying him!!!! Disgusting! Mad
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Fromn Perezhilton.com

Why Did she Do it?

In response to new reports that Anna Nicole married her lawyer, Howard K. Stern, in the Bahamas on Thursday, one legal expert explains to us that the move may be part of a cover-up as to the true paternity of Smith's new baby girl.

A family law lawyer tells PerezHilton.com:

"I am positive that the reason they got married is because under the family
law in the Bahamas, if a person marries the mother AFTER birth of the child AND acknowledges he is the natural father (which Howard Stern did on the Larry
King show) -- he is presumed under their laws to be the father of the child.

Look here for their statutes:
http://laws.bahamas.gov.bs/statutes/statute_CHAPTER_130.html

See Part III, 7 (1)(c)

Under Part 10, Larry Birkhead can only file a paternity proceeding if there is no one presumed to be the father."

This gets crazier and crazier.

We hope Anna plays herself in the made for TV movie!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
and HKS was so obviously drugged up to go on LK in front of millions and lie like that. THAT made me most suspicious. He took like 30 seconds to answer the questions.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

Look here for their statutes:
http://laws.bahamas.gov.bs/statutes/statute_CHAPTER_130.html

See Part III, 7 (1)(c)

Under Part 10, Larry Birkhead can only file a paternity proceeding if there is no one presumed to be the father."

I don't think Anna Nicole is planning to stay in the Bahamas forever. Can't Larry file for paternity once she comes back to the US?

This story is so crazy. She hasn't had enough time to mourn for her son yet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
No her reps say she is staying there and only coming back for work.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Larry Birkhead filed a paternity suit.

http://etonline.com/celebrities/spotlight/37326/index.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
I think that the whole thing is sad. Didn't her son die of methadone, lexapro and paxil? Looks like his doctor would know not to put him on an anti-depressant cocktail if he's on methadone. Anna Nicole is a mess, but I still feel for her.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |