Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Face/neck firming product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone out there found a product that actually does firm up the skin on the face and neck areas? I'm wondering if there is such a product that really does this! If anyone's tried one with success, please let me know!!
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Green Cream has helped me a lot in this area. I would think that other retinol products would provide as good if not better results, but GC is all that I've tried.
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for replying, Marci.. I keep reading about "green cream" -- I think I'll look it up to see what it is and what's in it! Thanks again!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:33 am      Reply with quote
DMAE can be pretty helpful with firming in the neck area.
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:00 am      Reply with quote
copper peptides from platinumskincare.com.
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Retin-A 0.025% cream helped quite a bit for me. Also, Kinerase.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
when i apply firming mask to my face, i put that on my neck as well..and that seems to work fine =)
maybe try dr h firming mask
Shirley M
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
What is DMAE Majorb? (sorry, not really up on many products yet!)
Shirley M
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Don't worry, Shirley, you'll be using all kinds of weird skincare terms on a regular basis from now on. It's kind of a side-effect of becoming a member of this forum. Laughing

Anyway, here's a thread I found that gives a much more detailed explanation than I possibly could. Hope it helps...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=9912
samkaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:42 am      Reply with quote
I was considering using a mixture of a few drops ultra emu, HA and DMAE serum as a home made firming treatment for the neck. Does this sound ok? If so, what strength DMAE would be appropriate - 2% or 4%? Thanks.
Tamia

Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Let me start by saying this company is soo unprofessional. I went on line to order one of the gift sets which included the Body Milk, the face soap and the free candle. I saw that the body milk was on back order. Before I placed the order I asked them when can I expect the product, I was told in 1 week. I placed my order on Feb 6th. They took the money out of my account, they sent the candle and the soap (I guess so that I can't get my money back) and here it is over a month later WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE REST OF MY ORDER! I emailed them I was told that the product is coming from France and that is reason for the delay. Excuse my French this is some BULLSHIT!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Tamia,

WHO and WHAT are you talking about Question
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
I would say that DMAE and copper peptides may help. Skin Biology has a BND cream that is very gentle. Candy's firming serum is very good as well.
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Tamia? What company are you refering to if I may ask?

And thanks to all the ladies who provided me with so many helpful hints in this thread! Cool
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:16 am      Reply with quote
I have found that Ice Element's Anti-Aging Serum and Edelweiss Serum have a firming effect. (You can get these at iceelements.com or hsn.com)
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |