Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
All New Janson Beckett Products FREE until End of the montth
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Anyone wanting any of our new items at no charge please contact Malyna and we are giving away another 100 of each! I constantly get customers asking am I to late for the FREE OFFER well here is your second chance. I am making it a straight $9.00 for shipping that you get full items starting at $34.95 up to $99.00 dollar night cream. Each item is $9.00 to ship quickly so if you take 3 items shipping will be $27.00 for items worth up to at least $170.00. If you only take 1 then it is just $9.00. This offer is good until the end of the month so get in contact with us at 1-888-476-3600 or e-mail malyna@janson-beckett.com. We will only take credit cards and we are not holding up for a group. Once you order it will be shipped the same day as a normal JB order. Our new items are tramendous and I want the consumers to get a chance to see just that. All the best and I hope everyone enjoys.

Thank You,
Ian S.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Ian thanks again for this very generous offer. I'd ordered previously but Malyna had told me, when I followed up with her, that shipping was delayed due to the very warm weather we'd been having and there was the possibility that the products would deterioriate.
In any case, I'll be re-ordering now that you reminded me Very Happy

Thank you!!
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Ian S. wrote:
Very Happy Anyone wanting any of our new items at no charge please contact Malyna and we are giving away another 100 of each!

Thanks, Ian! This is very generous of JB.

Would you tell us which items qualify as *new*?
Mabsy

Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:14 am      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
Ian thanks again for this very generous offer. I'd ordered previously but Malyna had told me, when I followed up with her, that shipping was delayed due to the very warm weather we'd been having and there was the possibility that the products would deterioriate.

Hmmm.... I never got the products that Ian said were sent so I'm guessing this might be why. I'm just working on the assumption that eventually they will get here Smile

Thank you Ian.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Ian for the generous offer. This gives me a chance to try JB's products. I have emailed Malyna.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Will you ship these products overseas? Pray

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I haven't got mine either. I got the night cream really quick, but its been months and still haven't got the day cream. Still got faith though.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I had put my name on the list for the day cream and cellulite cream but hadn't gotten either. Actually, I had forgotten all about it until now!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I just called them, and Malyna told me that previous offer had been cancelled, so to get your creams you have to place a new order now.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
just in north America Question
Shirley M
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Ian, this is my first post on this site as a member, and I absolutely love Alphaderma CE - can't wait to try some new JB products! I will email Malyna as soon as I post this message...
Shirley M
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
If anyone else is wondering, the *new* products are indicated on the JB website!
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:08 am      Reply with quote
We miss out again by not being in North America. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:52 am      Reply with quote
You should be alright Ninetynine, I've had two of their freebies delivered to China.

Just try again.
Heléne
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:57 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:

Ohhh; I really hope not, Ninetynine! I'm dying to try these Drool
I emailed Malyna yesterday; asking whether they will ship overseas and appr. how much shipping costs will be; but I haven't recieved an answer yet.... She probably has a lot of emails in her inbox right now Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:06 am      Reply with quote
Heléne wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:

Ohhh; I really hope not, Ninetynine! I'm dying to try these Drool
I emailed Malyna yesterday; asking whether they will ship overseas and appr. how much shipping costs will be; but I haven't recieved an answer yet.... She probably has a lot of emails in her inbox right now Wink

I also emailed yesterday with the same question and no reply yet. I imagine they've got a lot of queries on this.
Heléne
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:12 am      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:

I also emailed yesterday with the same question and no reply yet. I imagine they've got a lot of queries on this.

Let's keep our fingers crossed...! Pray

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:02 am      Reply with quote
Same here. I emailed Malyna yesterday and haven't heard from her yet.

I also asked her how we can email her my credit card details as I don't want to send them to her on an unsecured line/site.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
I'd ring if I were you, ladies. I e-mailed twice for a previous offer and never got a reply. Ringing is definitely the safer bet.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Ditto. I would use the phone.

Has anyone received their products yet? If so, what did you get and what do you think?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I am the only one who see the math as funky. Free at $9.00 each (when shipping can't be more than a few dollars), isnt free to me. Might be best to say, great deal, each item is $7.00. Even when I order from EDS, the shippings around $4ish for tons of items.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered 4 products and the "shipping charge" was ofcourse $36.00. It might have been better if they'd said, "Buy 1 product, get 3 Free" or something like that. Smile
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:

Has anyone received their products yet? If so, what did you get and what do you think?

Hi Poco!

Nice to see you here! Wink

I've previously (> 2 months ago) received free ALA/DMAE/Vit.C Night cream (@ $8 for shipping) and I just started using it - on my chest only! You know the whole "clean and strong actives" thing Rolling Eyes Very Happy. I am very nervous to start using anything new on my face, so for now I'll be testing this thing on my chest only.

This time I ordered the cellulite cream and the lip-plumper. We'll see how that works - I want more of my lips and less of my b*m Wink.

Cheers, R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

I emailed Malyna asking her if Janson-Beckett sends the free offer products overseas and how I can pay using credit card - don't want to just email her the details over an unsecured line and got the following reply Brick wall

Quote:
If you have any further question please email me at
Malyna@Janson-Beckett.com

Sincerely,

Malyna Truong
Janson-Beckett
Executive Administrative Assistant

On 9/19/06 7:41 AM, [*] wrote:
> Malyna
>
> I refer to Ian's post in Essential Day Spa relating to Janson-Becket's free
> offer. I am interested in getting the following items:
>
> Alpha Lipoic, Vitamin C Ester + DMAE Day Cream
> Alpha Lipoic, Vitamin C Ester + DMAE Night Cream Cream
> Beautifull Lips Lip Plumper.
>
> Do you send this oveseas. If so, my address is:
>
> [***]

> I will pay the relevant postage by credit card. Please let me know how I
> can give you my credit card details securely ie by fax or a secure website?
>

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
Hi

I emailed Malyna asking her if Janson-Beckett sends the free offer products overseas and how I can pay using credit card - don't want to just email her the details over an unsecured line and got the following reply Brick wall

Quote:
If you have any further question please email me at
Malyna@Janson-Beckett.com

Sincerely,

Malyna Truong

Janson-Beckett
Executive Administrative Assistant

On 9/19/06 7:41 AM, [*] wrote:
> Malyna
>
> I refer to Ian's post in Essential Day Spa relating to Janson-Becket's free
> offer. I am interested in getting the following items:
>
> Alpha Lipoic, Vitamin C Ester + DMAE Day Cream
> Alpha Lipoic, Vitamin C Ester + DMAE Night Cream Cream
> Beautifull Lips Lip Plumper.
>
> Do you send this oveseas. If so, my address is:
>
> [***]

> I will pay the relevant postage by credit card. Please let me know how I
> can give you my credit card details securely ie by fax or a secure website?
>

Me too....just checked the mail....and there it was...!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |