Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont lover
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sahm
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I love the renewing pack for when I need a glow - too bad it doesn't last beyond the day! It makes me skin look and feel soooooo good though!
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:00 am      Reply with quote
I am gonna try the renewing pack anyway. Laughing
So many people loving it!
christygao
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've been tempted by the Renewing Pack for ages, but still have a bunch stuff to use up.

there's one thing I don't understand that only few reviews on makeupalley, and this should be a star product....
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:51 am      Reply with quote
The renewing pack has so many fans. I can't stop thinking of it.
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:32 am      Reply with quote
I love AWF II and III,and have no chance to try the sample,do you have any experence on that? Question

I want my skin to lift and firm,I can not endure my slacking skin any more. Crying or Very sad
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:24 am      Reply with quote
i like valmont and also cellcosmet.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Renewing Pack is excellent, I shall go back to get it add on my skin care process.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
this brand is my very longing for try brand!
I search in its website, it says nature line products are suitable for around 30.
marie7927
5% products discount

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
this brand is my very longing for try brand!
I search in its website, it says nature line products are suitable for around 30.

Yeah, this is also what EDS told us. However, many of my friends who are around 28 are using Valmont rather than Nature. And one girl who have tried almost the whole line of Nature loves Valmont most. Embarassed
marie7927
5% products discount

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
beautydream wrote:
I love AWF II and III,and have no chance to try the sample,do you have any experence on that? Question

I want my skin to lift and firm,I can not endure my slacking skin any more. Crying or Very sad

EDS gave AWFII 15ml as GWP last time. After try it for one month, I did not see any change in my face. Sad The only good thing is, it is not too rich and can be used in hot weather. Confused
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:02 am      Reply with quote
I missed this chance last time,but I ask for a sample with my order,after all it is $$$$,I won't buy it before try. Smile
marie7927
5% products discount

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:32 am      Reply with quote
beautydream wrote:
I missed this chance last time,but I ask for a sample with my order,after all it is $$$$,I won't buy it before try. Smile

Have u tried Regenera I? My friend likes this better. Wink
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:18 am      Reply with quote
I'm using biocellular serum and regenera I, so far so good. But I still think Cellcosmet is better fo r me, might change my mind later when I finish them eventually.
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:22 am      Reply with quote
I think Renewing pack is too rich for oily skin.But oily skin is too dry sometimes,then renewing pack is excellent.
lululun
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I have super dry skin. Valmont regenera II is the only cream that keeps my skin moisturized all day.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:51 am      Reply with quote
lululun wrote:
I have super dry skin. Valmont regenera II is the only cream that keeps my skin moisturized all day.

Do you use regenera II alone or with biocellular serum? I feel so dry if I use regenera I alone.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:08 am      Reply with quote
I have a sample of the renewing pack but am slightly concerned whether to try it or not, as I read that mineral oil is the 2nd ingredient on the list.

Does anyone with acne actually use this mask without causing them to break out cos after reading so many raves about this, I'm hoping it can calm my skin down a bit???

Thanks!

5% products discount

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
thank you everyone for the sharing, the discussing was very interested, I'v learned a lot Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of the Renewing Pack with my last order and have been using it for about a week. I must say I definitely see a differece and am very pleased with the results! For a background - i have 2 kids under age 3, work full time and basically am permanently exhausted and sleep deprived. I have been applying this product as an overnight treatment (not an excessive layer, without washing it off, without other products on top of it), and my face definetely looks fresher than usual in the morning, the skin tone is more even, and generally my face looks more toned and "lifted". I think i'll get the full size of it!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Can anybody please tell me how natural is the NATURE range of Valmont? Is the original range better for antiaging?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
Can anybody please tell me how natural is the NATURE range of Valmont? Is the original range better for antiaging?

hey arielstar,

i have the nature cleansing gel and moisturizer with cream... they smell so nice, and are luxurious products.

however, i find that the nature is good for fresh hydration while the awf is good for anti aging. i used the awf III on my eyelids for 1 week. then i went cold turkey to see if the results were true. a definite change: less fine wrinkles and smoother/thicker eyelids. they're not perfect so i'm back to using the awf II and III on my eyes.

i was so impressed with the results that i gave a few sample tubes from EDS to my girlfriend to try. told her to do the 1 or 2 week test on her eyes.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Illina.

I like Cellcosmet and Valmont for their anti ageing results from the DNA and cell extracts. So even though I 'm very tempted to buy the Nature range, they might not contain the antiageing ingredients that I am looking for. So thank you for your comments.

It's just my way to justify the high prices. There are always "nice" products at much cheaper prices, but those "cells", to me, is unique and worth the money.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
Thanks Illina.

I like Cellcosmet and Valmont for their anti ageing results from the DNA and cell extracts. So even though I 'm very tempted to buy the Nature range, they might not contain the antiageing ingredients that I am looking for. So thank you for your comments.

It's just my way to justify the high prices. There are always "nice" products at much cheaper prices, but those "cells", to me, is unique and worth the money.

hey,
i just looked at the package... i won't write all the ingredients. its long and part of it is on the silver reflective logo...

it says among others, sodium dna, magnesium dna, calcium dna, then alot of latin terms for flowers and herbs.

i read the eds description and i don't think there was anything about anti aging. i just got it for the moisturizing.

just in case, ask eds or one the moderators if it is for anti aging.

i am concerned like you about anti aging and got most of the valmont anti aging creams/serums but the quality of the valmont creams are so nice i couldn't resist getting the moisturizers too. i swear they smell so beautiful and the moisturizers feel so good on my skin. they feel like nothing else i've tried.

yup, i got the cellcosmet eye cream too. i stopped using it so that i could test the valmont awf eyes III by itself.
HTH
peace out! Smile

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
My most favourite item is the renewing pack,BIO Regenetic ,Regenetic
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I love renewing pack.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |