Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont lover
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Ruth Marion - to continue from the MLab thread Smile

I bought my first travel kit from here:

http://www.boutiquevalmont.com/

(I'm in the UK so I selected that option)

Then I bought another one from here:

http://www.mehr-kosmetik-shop.de/kosmetik.php

I got great customer service from both (the first being the official site, the other being a bit cheaper); however, the second site provided me with Elixir samples, which the first site would not do - they said I had to attend the spa and have my skin checked first - not really an option since the closest spa to me is in Spain.

Both sites were very generous with samples - for example, the first site, when I said I was looking for a foaming cleanser to use with my Clarisonic (I'm looking for cleanser which can hold onto its foaminess, I find the Clarisonic splats foam to nothingness) sent me a sample of each one of their (many) cleansers and scrubs! From the two kits (one of which I went halves with my sister), and samples, I have enough moisturiser to last me about 2-3 months, which I think is quite good. My very favourite (aside from the Elixir foundation - and I don't usually wear make up!) is the Cyto III eye balm - it's a thick, balm-type gel which sinks right in immediately and is totally matt - that will be a definate purchase for me when my samples are finished. See if you can get a sample of that!

HTH
Karen
sweetpeas

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Recently my skin has been very dry and after reading posts at this forum,I decided to get my first Renewing Pack and give it a try. Today is the 4th day I have been using it and I already see the difference on my skin. It's hydrated, smoother and clearer. Thumbs up for sure!
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
My skin is combination, oily outside but dry inside. Valmont serums are useful for moisturizing skins, if used as the first layer before the cream. Among all valmont serums I have used, I like their hydra 3 most, very effective moisturizer.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Hydra 3 is very good for deep moisturizer however makes impossible to apply makeup on top of it. You could not touch your face after applying the serum and the face cream, otherwise you will have all cream and serum rubbed off of your face.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Which Sunblock of Valmont is recommended?
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:31 am      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
My skin is combination, oily outside but dry inside. Valmont serums are useful for moisturizing skins, if used as the first layer before the cream. Among all valmont serums I have used, I like their hydra 3 most, very effective moisturizer.

I love the hydra3 serum and cream too.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I also liked Valmont Prime AWF Polyfactor Repair Serum Factor III. In comparison to Hydra 3 serum, Polyfactor is more creamy, while the former is more watery. I feel they address different skin problems. If your skin is really dry, hydra 3 is better. However, I feel polyfactor has a better anti-aging effect.

Unfortunately, none of the above two serums have brightening effect. I have never tried Valmont Infinite Radiance Essence Skin Illuminating Serum. Not sure whether this one is better for brightening up my dull skin.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont L'Elixir Des Glaciers Vos Yeux Poly-Active Eye Regenerating Cream is more expensive,I bough it in jan,the price is 340$,but now it is 375$!!!
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2016 8:27 am      Reply with quote
chenhui wrote:
Valmont L'Elixir Des Glaciers Vos Yeux Poly-Active Eye Regenerating Cream is more expensive,I bough it in jan,the price is 340$,but now it is 375$!!!

How's the cream?
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2016 8:28 am      Reply with quote
mariejj wrote:
xyzabcd8 wrote:

I love the hydra3 serum and cream too.

I use the hydra3 serum everyday. Bump up water to my face instantly after using.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2016 8:29 am      Reply with quote
valmontfan1984 wrote:
Hydra 3 is very good for deep moisturizer however makes impossible to apply makeup on top of it. You could not touch your face after applying the serum and the face cream, otherwise you will have all cream and serum rubbed off of your face.

So true, I had the same experience too.
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2016 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Same here, really love the renew pack, and it make my face glow,lol
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:50 am      Reply with quote
I really like the Eye Regenerating Mask!
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
I really love the renewing pack too, I love the smell of Valmont products but I haven't fallen for anything else yet. Maybe if I got a sample of L'Elixir Des Glaciers eye cream it would happen.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I very like renewing pack and Regenerating Mask!
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2017 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Have anybody used both the prime renew pack and clarifying pack? I have both, they are almost the same to me. So far I do not see any brightening effect on the clarifying pack.
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2017 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I used both before. The clarifying mask is more for deep cleansing purpose. If you are looking for brightening effect, recommend you to take Valmont's whitening mask instead which is also available in EDS.
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:36 am      Reply with quote
valmontfan1984 wrote:
Have anybody used both the prime renew pack and clarifying pack? I have both, they are almost the same to me. So far I do not see any brightening effect on the clarifying pack.

hi how do you feel about the renew pack?
it seems to have much type, hoever i am not clear what it really does
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought up a few of my favourite valmont products from Vicki Morav. They are running a GWP with Valmont eye gel 5ml, moisturising mas 15ml and a really nice pouch.

If they are still running the promo, use PRESPRINGGIFT on checkout when you spend $100+

It's not hard to spend $100 with Valmont!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Student201516, it clarifies the skin and plumps up the moisture content in the skin. It can be used all over the face and neck including around the eye area.

It's a light creamy texture that feels devine on the skin

Use it as a instant pick me up or when your skin looks sluggish/ tired. You will not need a makeup primer if you use this first before applying makeup.

student201516 wrote:
valmontfan1984 wrote:

hi how do you feel about the renew pack?
it seems to have much type, hoever i am not clear what it really does

I love these two masks too. I sometimes mix the two together when I can't decide which one to go for!

Albeechan wrote:
I very like renewing pack and Regenerating Mask!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |