Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Remergent DNA Repair Formula
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
i have been using the remergent DNA repair serum for about a month, didnt really notice a different of my skin, why is that? i didnt get any benefit from the microtherapy either. i am a bit disappointed.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Have you used any of the other remergent products?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
i have been using the remergent DNA repair serum for about a month, didnt really notice a different of my skin, why is that? i didnt get any benefit from the microtherapy either. i am a bit disappointed.

Gracedhy I have noticed that you also posted the same on another Remergent topic. Is it that your skin is just so good that you won't notice any differences. I think that many of us who have noticed some difference have a few things that need improving so any little change for the better is most welcome.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:24 am      Reply with quote
I agree with Bushy, I love the DNA Repair but I have a lot of issues re past sun damage to address, and the DNA Repair really seems to be helping even out the pigmentation. If your skin is in really good condition already, then it would probably be more preventative at this stage so you might not necessarily see any major results right now.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:51 am      Reply with quote
i think i'd better to ask for a sample from eds Laughing
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
bushy and fifi, you are right, maybe my skin is not that bad at all so that i didnt notice a major difference. i am 32 and i dont have any sun damaged spots on my face. i also use the microcircular therapy, but i do have dark circles and this didnt help much. i ordered hylenix from EDS, see if that one works for me.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on my second bottle of Remergent DNA Repair & very happy. Combining it with my IS Clinical Super Serum & Active Serum has made a bit of a difference. Nothing drastic, but so far, I'm very happy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm almost finished my DNA repair & planning to re-order (I guess). I've been using so many new products in the last couple of months it's hard to pinpoint what's making the greatest difference. The only constant is Astive serum. Are we still happy with it?
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I used my Remergent DNA for a few days and got a big pimple on my chin Crying or Very sad . I had layered it on top of IS Active...nothing on top of it.

To be fair...it was the holidays....I was eating waaaaay too much sugar, drinking too much wine, yada yada. But I've been a little nervous about trying it again.

Right now I'm just using it under my eyes (over the Remergent Micro). If and when I get brave, I may try it again on the rest of my face.

Maybe I'm just destined to use the IS Active/Firming combo forever??

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
marla wrote:

Don't knock it-that's my combo Very Happy
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
marla wrote:

Don't knock it-that's my combo Very Happy

No knocking here...I love the combination! I'm just a little PO'd at myself for bothering to buy the DNA ...I should have just put the $$ into my EyeLift Surgery Savings Account.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Well...save it for summer when the sun will be beating down & your DNA will be in need of repairing Laughing I'm out of it & have sun damage (although it really isn't bad anymore)so I'll probably have to bite the bullet .
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all. Has anyone had results from the Remergent Clarification? I started using it & initially notices a bothersome freckle lighten, but then nothing. I also wish it came in a bigger size. I'd imagine I'll go through this pretty fast.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to give this product a try, too bad I didn't ask for samples with my last EDS order. My wallet already feel lighter Mad

Edited to add: Is this product too early for under 30s?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Wildcat. My dermatologist recommends it to 20+ . It's good to start early. That's her opinion.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks c4ward,
I would like to include this product into my routine. But I have to wait a while...since I am completely broke after the holiday season Crying or Very sad

Wild Cat

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
I am still using all the Remergent products and will probably continue to do so in conjunction with others (Valmont). I have consistently used the Clarifying Concentrate on my elevens as I thought it would even out the skin colour to make them less noticeable. I don't know which is working as I also use the other Remergent products as well as Valmont in that area but they are not so noticeable now and the depth of the lines has certainly reduced.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy. The only part of the Remergent line I'm not completely sold on is the Clarification. I'm going to continue using it because I purchased two. I figure after two full treatments, I'll know if I like it. Some things take time. Actually, most skin things take time. Think

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. One more Remergent question - How long does the DNA Repair last? I think I'm using too much. I finished the Clarification in 16 days. Way too fast. I think the Clarification is for people with one or two small spots they'd like to lighten.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
Hi. One more Remergent question - How long does the DNA Repair last? I think I'm using too much. I finished the Clarification in 16 days. Way too fast. I think the Clarification is for people with one or two small spots they'd like to lighten.

My Clarification would last me 3 to 4 months using twice a day. DNA Repair should last you three to four months using once per day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy. I've definitely been using way too much of the Clarification & DNA Repair. I just started beginning of December. I'm going to par down to make it last longer. I guess I've been doing overkill. Thanks for letting me know how long they should last.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:21 am      Reply with quote
I use just a very small amount of the DNA Repair (probably no more than a dime-sized blob) and that covers my entire face and neck. I press the pump top slowly till I have just the right amount, as I very quickly found a full pump to be far too much product. I'm really bad at noting down when I start using things, so I've no real clue how long a bottle's been lasting me - several months at least though.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
i just got my sample and never try yet,will be try after read the review Smile
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using it for about 2 weeks. No results yet.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
F.Y.I. -The results are accumalative & show slowly.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |