Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
How much vit C serum do you use every day?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
I've read on skincareboard that if you apply enough vit C everyday, the bottle of 30 ml should last you for 1 month. I use skinceuticals CE ferulic for a few months already, 5-6 drops for a single application, , and still have something left. Do I do it wrong? Confused
shubingrt
5% products discount

Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
I am also using skinceuticals, 3 drops a day,and I still have 2/3 after one and half month...5 drops a sigle time seems to be too much for me... Embarassed
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
I use 3 drops on my face and 2 drops on my neck and decolette area.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I think how much you apply depends on the size of your face and moreso the texture of your Vit C. Some provide better slip and some are thicker than others. I use Proheal every AM with 5-6 drops. I started off with 3 but realized it wasn't enough. On the other hand I only use 2 drops of my Phyto Corrective Gel because it's thicker and spreads a lot better.
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
I also use SC CE+Ferulic on my face and neck (used AOX Serum20 during the height of summer because it's less oily). I guess I apply it more liberally because I seem to go through a bottle fairly quickly -- but maybe not quite as much as one per month. I'll have to keep better track!
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I use Cellular Skin Rx C + Firming Serum, the 30ml bottle last me almost 3 months, i only use it on my face.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I use about 2-3 drops of Cellex-C High Potency Serum every morning.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
A bottle of C serum lasts me about 4 months, and I use 4-5 drops for my face/neck every day. I couldn't afford it if I had to purchase a bottle every month.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
i'm using psf 12% emergen C serum but i only use 2 drops on my face at night..it's a bit sticky to use in the morning
haven't seen any significant improvements yet since i've been using it for a few days..i'm wondering if i should use it in the morning as well?
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:44 am      Reply with quote
Embarassed I use 20% Vit.C from PSF twice a day, 3 drops each time. But It says once a day. I don't know what will happen since I use so much. However, I like its texture especially now it is winter. Sad Should I reduce this amount?
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:33 am      Reply with quote
milodomi wrote:
i'm using psf 12% emergen C serum but i only use 2 drops on my face at night..it's a bit sticky to use in the morning
haven't seen any significant improvements yet since i've been using it for a few days..i'm wondering if i should use it in the morning as well?

I've just started using this vitamin c product and so far so good - I was worried that I would break out.

I use a few drops in the morning - I wanted it to put under my SS.
I don't use it at night as I use Avene retinol at night.
RMB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:05 am      Reply with quote
I use at least 4 drops for my face (1 per quarter), and then at least 2 drops for my neck.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
My C serums last 3 -4 months. That's why I bang on about stability. The only water based serum I have tried that lasted was Skinceuticals, though my psf 20% is doing pretty well. So far professional solutions/ cellularskinRx 12% PG based C serum is the hands down winner for me me though. 6 months and still clear and colourless Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
hmm....i'm wondering if i should switch to 20% since i haven't seen any noticeable difference on my skin with the 12%..
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
I don't see any difference in my skin also. Confused I just use it because I know it's good for my skin. I've just ordered a sample of JB C&C serum, so I'll see, maybe this one will work... Rolling Eyes
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
jumpingball wrote:
I don't see any difference in my skin also. Confused I just use it because I know it's good for my skin.............

Same here. I've used JB C & C, PTR 20%, SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, Environ C-Quence 1, and ISC Super Serum. I did not really see any improvement from them.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I use Cellex C - about 3 or 4 drops a day, with great results.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:10 am      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
jumpingball wrote:
I don't see any difference in my skin also. Confused I just use it because I know it's good for my skin.............

Same here. I've used JB C & C, PTR 20%, SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, Environ C-Quence 1, and ISC Super Serum. I did not really see any improvement from them.

!! u've tried quite a few and too bad they didn't quite work out for u..it makes me wonder does vit c really make a difference on anyone's skin? or maybe we're just a few of the unlucky ones who do not see any improvements..
dolly*eye
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Cellex-c, 3 drops ... after spreading it on my face, sometimes i use the back of my hands to massage my face lightly too, hoping to get some of the serum on my hands to get the same benefit Bad Grin
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I use SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic and use 5-6 drops also. I have had the bottle for 2 months now. I will probably get another few weeks out of it. The color is still clear. My Cellex-C serums seem to turn orange very quickly, and I decided I will no longer purchase the Cellex-C's Eye Toning Gel (10% C) and their Eye Firming Cream (10% C) because of that and will use my SC CE Ferulic under my eyes.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
dolly*eye wrote:
Cellex-c, 3 drops ... after spreading it on my face, sometimes i use the back of my hands to massage my face lightly too, hoping to get some of the serum on my hands to get the same benefit Bad Grin

that's a great idea!! instead of using my palms (i'd rather to have nicer/smoother skin on the back of my hands than my palms !!), maybe i should do the same and hope for the same benefits on the back of my hands
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
My vit C serum should be coming soon and I must ask--what results should I be looking for on my face and neck by using the Vit C????
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am using a lot now because I also apply it on my neck & chest.

It used to last me 3 months.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |