Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Wexler Skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Last September I could not wait until Patricia Wexler's skincare came out. I was so excited , but it completely broke me out. Anyone else have any reviews? I have tried so many products...I like to stick with complte lines. I think I'm going to try Juice next. I can't wait to try Ardell for my lashes.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
I heard that her line is very basic and her theory could be (and I say this because what my Dr. said in general about skincare products) that if basic skincare products don't work, you have to visit a dermotoligist to see what the problem is.
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Agreed, but I had just read so much hype about her products and they didn't deliver. I read where she said that skincare should replace office visits....guess not.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
If she said that, then I've heard that it does not.
Every doctor will agree that there is nothing better then Botox. Cream just can't do the real job.
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
Botox is great! I wished I could afford it again along with the hyaluronic acid injections to make my skin all nice and supple. I cannot find anyone who does the hyaluronic acid injections.....except Dr. Sebagh...can't afford him or the trip to France...lol!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:38 am      Reply with quote
Can you get a lot of information ond Dr. Sebgah? I'm interested in a review
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:32 am      Reply with quote
I actually liked some of her stuff-the serum worked great on me and I loved her cleanser. Problem is, the serum would be used up too quickly so I couldn't keep buying. I still have cleanser left...the microderm as a daily was good too. That being said, her eye cream completely dried out my eyes and her sunscreens are useless. I owe her a big thanks for one thing-I found that, even with my oily skin, I can use silicone-based serums. I'd been avoiding them for years. Thanks to Wexler, I ordered skinmedica vit. c & loved it all summer Cool
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I have applied Dr. Wexler's serum on bug bites and it seems to reduce the inflammation. I haven't actually tried this on my face yet. I am really not a fan of silicones though so I am not sure I will like it.

On Dr. Sebagh, I actually saw the ingredients for some of his products and was shocked by the amount of chemicals in them. As most of you know by now I am not opposed to chemicals in products, I just don't like a lot of them. Here's a link to SpaceNK where you can look at the Sebagh products and ingredients. http://www.spacenk.co.uk/
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I'm glad you started this post since I'm always reading about Dr. Wexler.I was looking into the Sebagh skincare line and am holding off spending so much until I hear more reviews.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I purchased these when they first came out last fall. They were O.K., but I did not get good enough results to re-order them, hths.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lipgloss. Which line did you try- Wexler or Sebagh?

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |