Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Hyaluronic Acid better than Vit-C serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Can you use both together? What's a great all around eye cream for crows feet? An eye cream that you can use on your eyelids and undereye area? Thanks!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi bex,

wow, complicated questions.

First, yes, you can use HA with Vit. C serum. Brands like Cellex-C actually follow their serum with a HA serum as a 2-step process. Check the ingredients of the Vit. C. you intend to buy first, as some already have HA Serum in them.

A good all-round eye cream? Hmm.. I can't say I have found my "miracle" cream, but here are some that are not too bad: Guerlain Issima.. um.. oh how embarassing, I forget the name.. it was released a few months back. Very good on eye lids. Cellcosmet Ultra eye gel - I love this to use on my eyelids and under eye. Definately helped with crepiness of the eyelids. Suisse Programme Eye Firming Gel - this is lightweight and used under a cream and excellent on the eyelids. Made a definate difference in the lines and crepiness of my eyelid area. This improvement was even more pronunced with some firming/thickening of my eyelid skin with the Cellcosmet gel. I have heard great stuff about the Juvena Juvedical serum and cream, but hae not tried them myself. My husband is using the PSF cranberry gel and liking that a lot and can use all over the eye. Finally, he had success with the JB eyelid serum too.

Now, for crows feet... a lot of ladies here use some of their normal face creams on crows feet for success - IS Clinical super serum, Retinol (like PSF), Vitamin C serums, Remergent DNA Repair to name a few...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim
Thank you for all your advice! It's so difficult to find the "right product". I heard thatKanebo Sensai Premier eye cream is great! I do want to try PSF cranberry gel. Thanks again and please fell free to give me any advice and have a great weekend!
bex
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
bex I have been resisting requesting a sample of the Sensai Premier Eye Cream as I am afraid that I will really like it! I have a full size of the Sensai Eye Balm and just started a sample of the Sensai Eye Cream yesterday and am very impressed with both. I can only imagine how nice the Premier one would be, probably very, very nice!!! Rolling Eyes
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
i love the PSF cranberry eye lift too
been using it for about 2 weeks now and i can see definite improvement in my undereye area..although i can't say that my puffiness is totally gone, it really helps and makes my eye area looks more vibrant
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL,
How do you get samples? I REALLY want to try the Kanebo eye cream, before I pay so much money.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |