Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
dark circles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tlg

Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
What product could someone suggest for dark circles. The circles are pretty bad too. I used to never wear my glasses, but don't go anywhere without them now. I think I have tried everything I could get my hands on and nothing worked at all. I'm 25 and I've had the circles since I was 20. I'm a guy also, so concealers and such are out of the question. lol I'm also a redhead, so I have pretty sensative skin.

THANKS for your help
Caspers Mum

Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
If you constantly have dark circles (like many others), this can be because of allergies or a hereditary factor. Unfortunately, there are no creams out there there that can take away circles that are the result of either of these factors! You may want to try a gel-based eye product such as Phytomers Lift Contour which will smooth and decongest the eye area, but otherwise, my best recommdation is to invest in a good concealer!

You're a guy, I know. Many men wear cosmetics of some sort, and the market for this area of the cosmetic industry is only growing bigger! You may want to try the Jane Iredale Circle Delete #1 seen on our website. If you'd rather experiment with something less-expensive at a drugstore, try something like Max Factor's concealer; it comes in a twist-up tube (like lipstick), and is pretty easy to use. I promise that the cosmotologist won't laugh at you when you ask her for it's whereabouts ... it's NOT an unusual request, though you may think so. Or, take a trip to your local dept. store - seek out the Clinique or MAC counter, where A LOT of men shop - for your comfort level. The advisors there can show you how to make the most of their product, and techniques on how to apply it.
Magda

Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
Try Power K Eye Rescue and AHA/Kojic Acid Under Eye Brightener by PETER THOMAS ROTH.
It is cosmeceuticals effective line (used by celebrities like Sharon Stone and Shalom Harlov).
escents
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
You might be lack of sleep. Sleep is actually the most effective. So, give some sleep and before you sleep, don't drink that much water. This is because the water levels will increase on your eyes which will cause bags. The dark circles will be more obvious and don't sleep more than 10 hours long. You will be more tired. I find that natural ingredients work best for me. Here is one of the masks that worked well.

1. Cut into slices of cucumbers.
2. Squeeze a little juice, but let it stay on the cucumber.
3. Place it under your eyes (bags).
4. Rest for 10 min.
5. Gently remove with a wet warm towel.

results may vary.
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard that the Peter Thomas Roth K Rescue is a good one to try...Also, if you do have allergies, a basic antihistamine will help your sinuses stop draining constantly. (This drainage can make the skin under your eyes look darker.) I am going to try the CSRx Eye Bright serum and see if that will help me, too. I will post on the board once I have used it for a while....
Mabsy

Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm voting for Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue - worked well for me!

Mabsy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |