Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone see Janet Jackson on Oprah?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I've always been a big fan of hers and really enjoy her music but more and more I feel like she is such a liar as her brother is. I don't trust any of them.

Like her weight. I don't believe for a second that she lost SIXTY (60) yes 6-0 pounds in 4 months!!! And Oprah didn't try a little harder and say C'mon girl! No one can lose weight that fast without some medical intervention of some sort and I DOUBT it was a healthy way. That means she lost almost 4 lbs a week. that is not healthy! And no way by eating 5 times a day and reg exercise. And the reason for the weight gain: for some non-existant movie role. Another suspicious answer. BS!!! She was under stress and gained the weight like alot of us do.

But she is a Jackson and they are above everyone else so they don't do things like have emotional eating binges or have an attraction to young boys. they gain weight for "movie roles" or "just enjoy having young boys over for sleepovers" No big deal right?

They all try too hard to protect their image and lie lie lie!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm...that massive weight loss reminds me of Star Jones. Like she really lost all that weight with just diet and exercise.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Oprah is better than that. I thought she would promote only healthy weight loss. She HAD to know JJ was lying. She did ask her "so did you eat?" JJ replied, "Yes" Oprah said "Ok did you eat FOOD?" And then she left it. JJ even had her trainer and nutritionist on there.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've loved Janet since junior high, but there's no way you can lose 60 pounds that fast. I don't know if she had her stomach stapled or went on some crazy liquid diet, but her answer just isn't possible.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |