Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

UK Member -where to buy Ardell please
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi

After reading reviews on lash growth, does anyone know where UK members can buy Ardell from. I keep searching and searching the internet but just can not find anywhere that sells this and delivers to the UK.

Id like to try a lash growth serum but can definately not afford (or justify the cost of Jan Marini - as much as id like to try this

Many thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I have searched everywhere, even in Boots and Superdrug and just can't find it...
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi Smoothskin

Its a night mare. Where I have found it on the internet they do not deliver to the uk. I keep reading such good things about Ardell and would so love to try it. The Jan Marini is just too expensive for me. Another one Ive been looking at is Lucia Lashes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:29 am      Reply with quote
You could try PMing Carekate. She was kind enough to buy and send it to me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:06 am      Reply with quote
many thanks Ninetynine. i feel a bit cheeky doing that though

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi salster68.....I am expecting Ardell lash and brow growth in black from drugstore.com. It's on backorder. I ordered a few of them, if that's the color you'd like-I'd be happy to send you one. You can pm me if you want.
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:42 am      Reply with quote
Bex, are you sure you ordered a right one? Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel doesn't go in different colors. It's colorless gel.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=87522&catid=98580&trx=PLST-0-SEARCH&trxp1=98580&trxp2=87522&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SEARCH
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:34 am      Reply with quote
jumpingball...you are so right! I was getting it confused with 100 hours lash tint. Sorry for the mistake!
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I meant 1000hour...not 100. Sorry!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |