Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What do you like about your skin?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I got the idea for this thread from a reply from scalawaggirl to something I had written.

Tell me what do you like about your skin? Your skin tone, lack or wrinkles, pores, well hydrated and plump, etc....Absolutly no negativity allowed and no I like this but....

For me I like my small pores, my porcelain complexion, very few wrinkles for my age (39), and great skin around my eyes with no puffiness or dark cirles.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
The only thing that isn't wrong with my skin that could be is no dark circles around my eyes. Sorry, I forgot what positive meant. Laughing Seriously, a few weeks ago I'd have said absolutely nothing, but after using cps I dare say I like the glowy look, my face dosen't look SO red. Now, I could go on and on about what I don't like.............
poofybabypenguin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
No pores and nice pink undertone Smile

wow what a great post! Laughing I feel better already

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
great post! i like that my skin is wrinkle/line free, that i dont have under eye circles and i love love love my 'baby fat'! im very happy i still have it in my mid 20s.. when i was in highschool i hated it and wanted my face to be thinner.. but i appreciate it sooooooooo much now.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I love my fair skin and that it heals quickly.
sharons123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
I love the colour of my skin, the tone, no wrinkles and no sagging. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
My skin tone and texture. No wrinkles or sagging (yet at least Very Happy ) It does tend to heal fast if need be.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
No dark circles and puffines, and no acne, only minor whiteheads sometimes. Smile
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
What a lovely idea, Theresa!

What I love about my skin:

-No wrinkles
-Radiant
-Young-looking
-Soft
-Hardly any breakouts now (yay!)
-Is remodeling like a good skin baby
-Is the centerpiece and permanent placeholder for my smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
It's so pale it's pretty.
It's very smooth and soft.
It's not too fuzzy. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Great idea--we all complain about our skin so much that we sometimes lose sight of what we have. I like my overall even skintone, "glow" (a result of having tight, oily skin) and softness/smoothness

5% products discount

Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I too love my porcelain complexion (though my friends seem to think I'm more ghost-like Laughing ) I have no wrinkles for my age of 32, great tone and no sagging...as for the dark circles well that's another story!

5% products discount

Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Great idea!

I love my fairness, and overall lack of skin aging (few wrinkles, no noticeable sun damage).

When I was a teen in the 80's, I was teased for not being able to tan - I said they'd wish they had my skin when they got older, and I think I was right. Once I accepted that tanning was impossible, I embraced my paleness - and soon after, skin cancer was the big topic so I was happy to also embrace sunblock! Laughing

Age: 37. Coloring: Fair, blue eyes, any red marks can be seen from 20 feet away. Acne-prone, with combo-to-dry skin. Currently loving: GoW's mandelic acid serum, and beta glucans + topical antioxidants and vitamins for clear, calm, glowing skin.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
My skin is radiant, I "glow"... (I attribute this entirely to my diet). It is also very young skin... Like a babies. Also very soft.
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Great thread TheresaL...and with the skin you have what are you doing on this board. THAT is my dream skin Very Happy

Okay now, I like that my skin is fair and plump and my acne have gone to tolerable degrees and yes I, too, have a 'glow'...(I hope I dont jinx it Pray )
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I feel exactly the same with mithai. I like that I have fair skin, I don't burn nor tan easily. I like how my acne is FINALLY under control, actually I'm even CLOSE to having clear skin if not for those scabs/marks still lingering around. I like how my skin always feels moisturized and balanced. I THINK my skin also has a glow, but even when I was 12 and the clinique SA was talking about the "glow", I still have no idea what that really meant Rolling Eyes
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
I feel exactly the same with mithai. I like that I have fair skin, I don't burn nor tan easily. I like how my acne is FINALLY under control, actually I'm even CLOSE to having clear skin if not for those scabs/marks still lingering around. I like how my skin always feels moisturized and balanced. I THINK my skin also has a glow, but even when I was 12 and the clinique SA was talking about the "glow", I still have no idea what that really meant Rolling Eyes

Hey sormuimui, I finally found my long lost twin....Yayyyyy Laughing
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
besides the texture of my skin on my face, i love my smooth/soft skin on my body. Guys seem to always tell me how solf my skin is
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I love the fact that at the age of 47 I still have NO wrinkles! Well, the past year if I use a 5X magnifying mirror, I can *just* see a tiny one under each eye. Maybe it's my failing eyesight Laughing

I also love that after an accident a couple years back which resulted in a lot of stitches in my face (38 to be precise, but some were inside the hairline) it healed PERFECTLY. Even with my magnifying mirror I can't see any scars. Huge thanks to the Hong Kong public hospital system and the first rate plastic surgeons who put me back together. And all for free, or close enough, at less than US13 per day in hospital!
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Great thread. I think we should all actively boost our own confidence. These are the things I love about my skin:

*No wrinkles
*Baby Soft and Smooth
*Great Skin Tone
*Beautiful fair/porcelain colouring which holds up surpisingly well to sun and tans
*Healthy Glow and Radiance

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I love the deep, dark, golden/reddish-brown color that I get in the sun (it's a good contrast with my long, thick, black, shiny hair). L'Oreal Sublime Glow really evens it out and makes it even better, and adds that lovely little touch of glitter! My skin is extremely smooth and soft, neither oily nor dry.
elizasue
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm- good idea - with all this effort to try to improve ourselves, sometimes its easy to be too critical.
I like that at 32, I still don't really have wrinkles, and often get mistaken for 25 or 26. Cool
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |