Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

3rd time ordering both of these from PSF!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
So I guess I must like them, right? Three times ordering for me is a big thing! I'm usually on to the next thing, but I really like (almost love?) these -

The Hydrating Eye Cream - I have gone through two complete bottles of th eyecream. It's very hydrating, does not cause milia, does not sting when it gets near my eyes, has no fragrance, and keeps my eye area hydrated all day.

The Firming Facial Toner w/DMAE. I love this stuff. I think it just tightens everything, gives my skin an extra oomph of something. Very refreshing and effective for me.

What I won't be ordering again... Confused Now, I had gone through one complete bottle, but stopped half-way through the second of their facial cleanser...I just think I can't have milky/creamy cleanser - I need a cleanser that's more of a foam type. I have been using Murad's Pomagrante Foaming cleanser, and I feel that gets my face clean.

Won't be reordering Rare Minerals either. I had initially raved about this b/c I had gotten a terrible rash from using Prevage (it was the nastiest rash EVER!) and after a few nights of Rare Minerals, it had completey faded. So I tell my esthetician this and she says "well, maybe your rash was just fading on it's own and it wasn't all that miraculous". I think maybe she was right, b/c after initially being bowled over by the results, I never saw any more improvement.

My new lemming list includes the Remergent products, a new tube of Kiss ME Mascara (hey, it's my third tube of THAT too! Laughing I use it on my bottom lashes only - no raccoon eyes!), and the above mentioned refills of PSF. I soooo want to try Jan Marini's eyelash thingy, but my tally will be up over $300 and I just can't justify it....not this month anyway.

Okay, enough ranting and raving!

Maria Laughing

PS - Another product I continue to order is Serious Skin Omega 3 serum. I adore this stuff - makes your skin as soft as a baby's butt. Your minerals (or makeup) go on perfectly once it sinks in....I always get mine on Ebay for about $14. It's a steal and a great product.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:39 am      Reply with quote
I really like their eye cream and the DMAE toner as well (smells gorgeous though I can't feel any firming).

Of course reading your post means that I now have to investigate getting Serious Skin Omega 3 but at least that is relatively cheap Smile
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I'm now obsessed with DMAE. Well, at least for this week. I have the Jan Marini, and Amino Genisis Trip now I'll have to try the PSF at some point. Thanks for sharing your results.

5% products discount

Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
What is that all about. can you tell me about it.
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I just received some samples. My biggest question is when to apply the O2. Before serums, moisturizer, sunscreen or after?
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:29 am      Reply with quote
I have been using ACV (mixed with some essential oils) but have stopped recently as I have been told to apply Mandelic Acid (night) and Vit C (day) on clean skin.

I am wondering if I can use the PSF Firming Facial Toner w/DMAE under these two? Will it inhibit the effects of the serum/actives that comes after it? If I should not apply before the actives, when should I apply toner?

Thanks in advance.

30s; Fair to Medium with yellow undertones; Combination skin - occasional breakouts, vertical brow lines, age spots, acne marks, few broken caps, tiny bumps (chicken skin); Eyes: puffy, dark circles and fine lines..... yeah, lots to fix Smile WIP
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
Goofygal wrote:
I have been using ACV (mixed with some essential oils) but have stopped recently as I have been told to apply Mandelic Acid (night) and Vit C (day) on clean skin.

I am wondering if I can use the PSF Firming Facial Toner w/DMAE under these two? Will it inhibit the effects of the serum/actives that comes after it? If I should not apply before the actives, when should I apply toner?

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure you would be fine using the PSF toner before using your actives - It will sort of get your skin ready for your actives. I think most toners are used right after cleansing the skin. I never even used a toner until PSF, and I use my actives after it has absorbed (which takes seconds) with no ill effects.

Maria Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I found the PSF O2 serum extremely good. I have nearly used up the 2nd bottle and intend to buy the 3rd bottle. My skin feel very soft after using it.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:13 am      Reply with quote
I love PSF O2 serum and their eye products.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |