Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Bronzer for fair skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm searching for a very light color bronzer to give me just a little color Smile Any recs?
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Everday minerals makes a great bronzer for fair skin called "soft bronzer". I never get too much color, and its very affordable! Very Happy

http://www.everydayminerals.com/shop/prod_90.html
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Um, I have no idea what that means.....bump?
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am in love with Narz bronzer's. These don't break me out either!
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
I like Victoria's Secret Bare Bronze...it's a lotion that gradually builds a nice color.The smell isn't that great.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:35 am      Reply with quote
My favorite that I use every day is Milani's "touch-o-sun". And it's cheap! Very Happy
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I am very fair and I love the Rimmel duo bronzers. They have two different shades, I believe, I use the lightest one. And though it's dirty cheap it won't make you look like you have dirt on your face (like some bronzers can).
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I'm really starting to consider buying the nars powder bronzer in Laguna Very Happy the reviews at makeupalley are really great...
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
daniel7654 wrote:
I'm really starting to consider buying the nars powder bronzer in Laguna Very Happy

You should check on MUA, there are a bunch listed that are BNIB, that way you wont be out any cash if you dont like it. Very Happy
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have any experiance with the light bronzers at physicians formula?
Moozie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:28 am      Reply with quote
I second the EDM soft bronzer...it's beautiful and definitely not over powering or orangey like some.
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
the EDM bronzer, I'm not sure if it is just me or does it have a slightly red tint to it? I'm hopeing to find something golden..
Moozie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't noticed the red tint...it goes on more neutral for me. So, I don't know.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
daniel7654 wrote:
the EDM bronzer, I'm not sure if it is just me or does it have a slightly red tint to it? I'm hopeing to find something golden..

The other two might, I havent tried them so Im not 100% sure, the soft bronzer has no orange or red tint, the best for fair skin without sparkle I have found.

As far as the physicians formula, thats what I was using before EDM, I found it was hard to *not* over do...the color was off for me too. Left me a bit muddy....
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
*deleted post*
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
*aahhhhh, sorry.*
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
As far as the physicians formula, thats what I was using before EDM, I found it was hard to *not* over do...the color was off for me too. Left me a bit muddy....

Same for me, except I was using it before the Milani one.
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 - does the "touch of sun" have a pink hue to it? or is it brown/golden?
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
daniel7654 wrote:
TAMgirl99 - does the "touch of sun" have a pink hue to it? or is it brown/golden?

From looking at it I guess it has more of a pink base, but on me it looks completely neutral:

sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
What about Dr.H bronze concentrate? You can mix it with your moisturizer and you can control how much colour you want.
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui took the words right out of my mouth. Dr. Hauschka's Translucent Bronze Concentrate is a wonderfully natural-looking bronzer. The color looks really dark in the bottle, but you use a teeny bit and pat it onto your face and get a wonderful, warm glow with zero trace of orange or shimmer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Hey Daniel,

I actually found a bronzer I bought a year or two back from Physicians forumla tried it last night and this morning and LOVE it!!!!

It's the baked bronzer. It's really light and I have tons of bronzers at home that seems to go on heavy and and leave that orangy streak marks. I use Bobbi Brown but even that's a bit too dark for me.

It's this one.

http://www.physiciansformula.com/detail_list.asp?itemid=03715&scene=BRONZERS&categorid=122

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:15 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Hey Daniel,

I actually found a bronzer I bought a year or two back from Physicians forumla tried it last night and this morning and LOVE it!!!!

It's the baked bronzer. It's really light and I have tons of bronzers at home that seems to go on heavy and and leave that orangy streak marks. I use Bobbi Brown but even that's a bit too dark for me.

It's this one.

http://www.physiciansformula.com/detail_list.asp?itemid=03715&scene=BRONZERS&categorid=122

This one looks a lot better than the one I was using from physicians formula, I had the mosaic one and it was pretty bad. I think this is the one I meant to buy, oh well, My EDM one works good for now.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Vonstella,

Before I bought that baked bronzer I actually used a couple of other ones from Physicians formula can't remember the name but It had like the sun in the middle all those designs and think I used the mosaic one too. Those left my face orangey and a tad too dark.

This one I can hardly tell where it begins and where it ends, blends in nicely and the color is great, very natural like I've literally been kissed by the sun. Embarassed

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |