Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Rave for super duper Super Serum (IS Clinical)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I know there have been rave reviews posted before and I could have done a search and slotted it in as a comment to another rave for this product, but it deserves another song and dance as it is so fantastic! I have used 1/4 of the bottle and can honestly say I have never seen such difference in my skin from any other product. My skin is firmer around the jaw line, my skin tone is brighter and my pores are refined. I have been thinking "I have to post my findings" for some time, but I don't know if people want to read about this product any more. Then a friend I had not seen for two months came to see me today and said: "You look younger." I would highly recommend this to the person who has tried everything and not been impressed. Sorry in adcance if I am clogging up the forum with a duplicate review, I just needed my own space to say: "I have found the best anti aging product for me!!!" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
IS Clinical Active Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)
IS Clinical Active Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Most popular product, this fast-acting, long-term, “results-oriented” formula decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and is excellent for acne. Touted by physicians as “remarkable” and “phenomenal,” ACTIVE SERUM™ usually produces results within a couple of days. Potent activity will be noted upon application as evidenced by a cool tingling sensation indicating penetration. Excellent for all skin types and for all ages, this powerful botanical serum does not dry the skin. Instead, it leaves the skin moist and smooth.

lovelyme
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
what super serum do you use. sounds great and would be intrested in it. i have tried a lot of things too, I am 61 and trying to age gracefully have had some botox and restyln but not to impressed with it. let me know about this.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Smoothskin, please tell me this is IS Clinical Super Serum you're raving about Very Happy My sister just bought the entire line (practically) and she's my guinea pig before I break the bank. I've been lemming this line for ages, but haven't had the courage to give up my Janson Beckett products quite yet Laughing
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
It is the IS Clinical Super Serum, sorry, I should have said, but I got a bit carried away. It has quite a following on this board.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I thought so, but just wanted to make sure. I have waded through the other threads, but by page XX I was getting information overload Shock I'm going to send her your comments as she has just started to use it.
Thanks!
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
I know, it is a long thread, and it is about the whole range, so I just wanted to post a brief mention on this particular product. The most impressive thing is how it has firmed up my jaw line.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Smoothskin, you're singing my song. Before I ever came on this forum, I wasn't familiar with IS Clinical. Seeing all the raves here, lured me into purchasing. I'm so glad I did.I love the Super Serum & Active serum. I just purchased the Vit C for eyes & am looking forward to adding it to my routine.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SUPER SERUM!!!!!!!!!!!
ahau
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Great to see the raves. I just bought some and haven't started using them.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
It really does not take long before you see results with this product. You will love it!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using it a couple months and wondered if you long time users are still happy? I wonder if IS Cinical realizes how much this open forum loves them?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
I really like ISC super serum but I also love Vivier 20% and Cellex-C.

ISC Super Serum is fantastic!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
I love this too! I've been using mine for about a month now and notice improved clarity in my skin and a reduction of blemishes (although they aren't all gone, but much better than they were). I've also been using the Active Serum every second night as well. This will definitely be a repurchase for me when I run out. Very Happy
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have been an IS clinical serum user for over a year and a half and am still extremely happy!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the active serum and hydracool and the stuff is fab...

i was dithering over the superserum but no more! its now in my cart.

can someone advise on where it goes in the routine? do i rotate it with active serum or use together?

thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Blacklace wrote:
can someone advise on where it goes in the routine? do i rotate it with active serum or use together?

Super Serum goes on naked skin in the a.m., followed by the Hydra-Cool if you like (then moisturiser, if necessary, sunscreen, etc.). Active is to be used at night. the whole line works really nicely together (though the eye cream is only so-so IMO) and you should see even better results than when using the Active alone.
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for that la vie en rose...

I have been using aromaessence brightening in with aromaessence white from decleor during the day under my makeup. I will rotate this one day in/out with the ISC Super Serum and see if it gives me any irritation. I got some irritation when I tried Emergen C serum so I do a little test first.

I was fine with the Active so hopefully this should be ok as well. I have been using it with Decleor Prolagene at night and noticing that my skin is so much brighter.

I have been trying a Decleor eyecream and eyemask and it is really good (u can tell i love Decleor) but I have ordered the PTR Power K and Cellcosmet to try as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me what is the percentage of the vitamin C in Super Serum?
I used to use Vivier 20% and I can't help but wonder how strong is ISC Super Serum.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:22 am      Reply with quote
I've been considering the super serum for some time ...and...now when I go to order I discover EDS doesn't ship IS Clinical outside the States Sad
Of course the fact I can't get it only makes it more attractive to me Rolling Eyes
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:05 am      Reply with quote
Blacklace wrote:
I have been using aromaessence brightening in with aromaessence white from decleor during the day under my makeup. I will rotate this one day in/out with the ISC Super Serum and see if it gives me any irritation. I got some irritation when I tried Emergen C serum so I do a little test first.

when my skin started getting a little sensitive with the C, i found mixing it in my palm with a few drops of Hydracool *before* i applied it really helped. my skin finally had the ability to accept C without the associated irritation and i still got all the benefits.

skincare -- i believe it's 15%, but i'm not absolutely positive.
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip la vie en rose...i will try it a bit on my forehead first and see how it goes...the emergen c make me feel itchy as soon as i put it on and then i saw some small red bumps in the morning..I have been told your skin needs to get used to it but i do not want to have to battle little blemishes..

I have been teaming up the ISC with Cellex C Hydraserum rotated and it is worth trying this product even as an occasional layer...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Thanks all for the advice. I'll try that and see how it goes Very Happy
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:21 am      Reply with quote
I bought a sample of the Super Serum of a USA Ebay seller - cant wait to try it! Skinceuticals didnt agree with my skin so I hope this ones alright.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:37 am      Reply with quote
I only received this a couple of days ago but I prefer the texture already to the Skinceuticals. I've used a few of the different Skinceutical serums and the IS Clincal Super Serum defintely feels a lot less tacky after applictation than any others that I've tried.

Has anyone tried using it on any stretchmarks or old scars?
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:04 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:

when my skin started getting a little sensitive with the C, i found mixing it in my palm with a few drops of Hydracool *before* i applied it really helped. my skin finally had the ability to accept C without the associated irritation and i still got all the benefits.

skincare -- i believe it's 15%, but i'm not absolutely positive.

Rose, when you say C do you mean Emergen C? I am getting a few red bumps with the Super Serum. I am wondering whether mixing Super Serum with the Hydracool will solve the problem too.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |