Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Can't use PSF pumpkin peel, what else?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I read many people in this forum have good common on PSF Pumpkin Enzyme peel and also agree it is quite mild. I gave it a try last night. Unfortunately, just two second I put it on my face, my face feel burning a little and I could see it got red. I had to wash it off before I massaged it. So I think it is not fit for my skin.
My face skin is a bit sensitive and easy to get red and blood vein can been seen in my face. Should I use peeling to take away dead skin? Otherwise, what else should I use? Currently, I don't know what happens to my face skin. There are quite a lot very very small staff in my whole face, which look like pimple. But I am not sure because they are very very small. I have to get very closed to mirror and to be against light then I can see them. When I touch my face, it is not as smooth as before. That is why I wanted to try pumpkin peel last night. Can anyone suggest something to take away this annoying thing? Thank you very much.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Were you using the PSF Pumpkin peel to fade acne scars? I can't use PSF products because they make me break out.

I love the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and the Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have very sensitive skin and cannot use the pumpkin peel even though I would love to. I can use a TCA 12%, glycolic 40%, juice beauty sensitive peel, and Active Serum just fine. My clarisonic helps keep my skin smooth also.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Currently, I don't know what happens to my face skin. There are quite a lot very very small staff in my whole face, which look like pimple. But I am not sure because they are very very small. I have to get very closed to mirror and to be against light then I can see them. When I touch my face, it is not as smooth as before. That is why I wanted to try pumpkin peel last night. Can anyone suggest something to take away this annoying thing?

I'm not an expert and I don't get it so I can't give you any advice, but from what I've read the little bumps on the skin and the sensitivity sound like you *might* have Rosacea. If you look it up you'll find some threads on it. HTH Molly Cool
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:43 am      Reply with quote
I think Molly's onto something here. As for the Pumpkin mask, I don't think anyone considers it mild! It's pretty strong, I think, and would not be a good choice for someone with sensitivity or rosascea.

The Juice Apple peel would probably be a better choice but I agree that it'd be good to identify whether you actually have rosascea because that adds a new level of complication in making sure you don't aggravate it with products/procedures.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your reply. Actually I am not sure whether I have rosacea or. I notice the blood vessels in my face when I was teenage, and my face can get red easily in the afternoon in winter with burning feeling. Other situation it gets red is like I walk outside for some time in cold weather. Otherwise my face looks normal with a little bit pink tone, just like a little blush in face. But recently I see those very very tiny staff in my face. I don't know it is because I use something too strong for me like CP serum or some other reason like rosacea or MMU that irritates my skin.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:03 am      Reply with quote
liangzhiz wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Actually I am not sure whether I have rosacea or. I notice the blood vessels in my face when I was teenage, and my face can get red easily in the afternoon in winter with burning feeling. Other situation it gets red is like I walk outside for some time in cold weather. Otherwise my face looks normal with a little bit pink tone, just like a little blush in face. But recently I see those very very tiny staff in my face. I don't know it is because I use something too strong for me like CP serum or some other reason like rosacea or MMU that irritates my skin.

I have Rosacea and what you are describing sounds like you may have it as well. Best bet is to see a dermatologist and get a diagnosis then if needed treatment.
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
I have not tried the pumpkin peel (yet) but did try the green apple by Juice Beauty. It was ok but made me a little scared with how red it made my face and did not seem to do very much.

My favorite is Decleor Phytopeel. It is fantastic. Just do not let it dry too much and put on a fair enough layer. It instantly purifies the skin, cleans like u would not believe and gives u a lovely bright glow.

Try a sample!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |