Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best Hydrating Mask? (or product)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I am looking for a mask (or even a serum or some other product) to hydrate and plump up my dehydrated skin! I have combination skin. No breakouts, but don't want anything that will cause one! I am 22 years old.

(Please no Valmont Renewing Pack)

I do prefer natural/organic products, but not essential.

TIA!
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
I liked the hydrating mask from Dermalogica. It is a gel that you can use everywhere...even eyes. Its nice. My face has been really oily lately so I havent needed hydration but I'm sure I will this winter and I'll go back to this product.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lucinda--ever tried DHC's seaweed mask? i really like it. I am on my second set. it is actually a 2 step mask. you first apply the serum and then layer the clear seaweed mask gel over. you leave on for like 5-10 minutes then rinse or towel off. very refreshing and makes my skin feel so soft. no artificial colors or fragrance too Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Olivia- Thanks. I have used this mask before... It was a long time ago. I'm not a huge Dermalogica fan (have probably tried most of their entire line!) But I will keep it in mind!

skincareaddicted- This sounds nice! Is this it? Where do you get it from?
http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductDetail.aspx?CS_ProductID=SFK&CS_Catalog=DHC%20USA

Thanks!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lucinda,

Yes, that is the one. I usually just buy it from the DHC site, every few months, i place a huge order for my mom, her friends, and other relatives, and for the cleansing oil ( ), and i get free shipping with orders over $75 and a volume as well as loyalty discounts (love them for that). I know some ebay sellers have it but their price might be over DHC's price (ridiculous).

The mask lasts forever too, the size is fairly large. hope that helps Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
I typically do not like Dermalogica products, but I love their multivitamin power recovery masque....i use it when my skin has been real stressed.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Try Aloette's Skin Renewal Mud Masque. It leaves your skin very moisturized and even gets rid of those annoying dry patches. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
My HG is Valmont Nature's Moisturizing with a Mask. It has not caused me to break out and it really works!
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
I like organic, raw honey used as a mask. Also, Dr. Hauschka makes a couple of great ones, including the Rejuvenating Mask.

5% products discount

Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Just plain honey works for me. My skin doesn't tolerate heavy moisturizers and gets irritated with products that contain a lot of 'active' botanicals. But it does benefit from a simple 15-minute masque of honey.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite moisture mask ever is the one by Beauty Without Cruelty. It's affordable and ULTRA-hydrating--- it evens soothes my chapped skin in the dead of winter. Other than that, have you tried Zenbiotic Phyto Moisture yet? It makes my skin dewier and leaves the moisture in longer than any other product I've tried.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
My favorite moisture mask ever is the one by Beauty Without Cruelty. It's affordable and ULTRA-hydrating--- it evens soothes my chapped skin in the dead of winter. Other than that, have you tried Zenbiotic Phyto Moisture yet? It makes my skin dewier and leaves the moisture in longer than any other product I've tried.

I will see if my Whole Foods has that mask! My Zenbiotics is on it's way to me! It sounds like the type of product that my skin really needs.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:
I like organic, raw honey used as a mask. Also, Dr. Hauschka makes a couple of great ones, including the Rejuvenating Mask.

I used to use raw organic honey all the time as a mask. It is wonderful!! I will have to get back into this. I think is is excellent for breakouts/ance as well, because it is antibacterial and loaded with minerals/enzymes etc.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have a PSF Organic Moisture Mask which has a high percentage of honey in it. It is nice and hydrating - but a bit sticky (obviously).

The Organic Pharmacy also make a hydrating mask I want to try when the PSF one is gone. It is more a cream texture and sounds very good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:54 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
I have a PSF Organic Moisture Mask which has a high percentage of honey in it. It is nice and hydrating - but a bit sticky (obviously).

The Organic Pharmacy also make a hydrating mask I want to try when the PSF one is gone. It is more a cream texture and sounds very good.

I love The Organic Pharmacy! The PSF one sounds nice also! Thanks!
peripang
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Sothys' Hydroptimale THI3 mask

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried Dr.Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask yet? It helps restore inner balance to the skin whatever its condition.
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Avene Moisture Mask.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Just discovered another product for you...Zia deep moisture serum...2 drops for the whole face and it hydrates that mad. Also ...no spots. Its a winner
VANYA

Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hydroscience Masque-Methode Jeanne Piaubert
Decleor
CARITA-3 sources,serum,cream,mask
Guerlain- Super Aqua serum.cream,eye cream
La Prairie-Cellular Hydrating Serum
Annayake-extreme moisturizing cream with Trehalose-S
La Prairie-Smart cream
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Suggest psf too.
kareni
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Too bad you didn't have luck with Dermalogica's hydrating mask. The multi-vitamin mask is really good too.
littleprakhem
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried both PSF organic moisture mask and the Organic Pharmacy's honey and jasmine mask?

i'd love to hear your comments on them.

Thanks,

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I just discovered Decleor Hydra Floral "Flower Essence" Moisturizing Mask. Last night I gave myself this hydrating mask after a six hour flight and dehydrated skin. This morning my skin was still nice and hydrated. The fragrance of this mask is light and lovely. I can detect orange and a hint of mint.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-hydra-floral-flow-p_4865.htm

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
The most hydrating product that I have used has got to be the Anti-Aging serum by Ice Elements.

I have really dry skin and this stuff is a must have for me! It works so well that I only have to use a little bit. A bottle lasts me about 6 weeks.

As far as a hydrating mask, I would have to go with the Blueberry Fusion Mask, also by Ice Elements. I especially like this mask because I cannot use a C-serum and this mask packs a punch with all of the anti-oxidants.

EDS sells both, I believe, so it would be easy to look up the ingredients if anyone is interested.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |