Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Which Eye Cream??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mcwccj
5% products discount

Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading almost all the topics in this forum and I wish that I had known about this forum much earlier! Then, I would not have wasted all my money on all those products that did not work!

Anyhow, I've been always searching for a good eye cream and from the forum, I gathered that people are having great results from these products:

Cellcosmet Eye Complex
PSF Stim-Coll
PTR Power K
Teamine

My problem is I have dark eye circle from not taking care of my eyes when I was young! I rubbed my eyes frequently. And I have fine lines around the eyes. So, what I'm looking for is something to rid of the dark eye circle, fine lines and firm up the eye area.

Would appreciate any advice on the above mentioned products and which one I should try.

Thanks!
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi mc!

It isn't listed, but Ice Elements sells a eye cream/eye serum combo on hsn.com for $30 that sounds like it would be right up your alley.

The eye serum takes care of dark circles and puffiness and the eye cream takes care of fine lines and wrinkles.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using Freeze 24/7 eye serum and it is AMAZING! Highly recommended.
mcwccj
5% products discount

Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Guys! I am gonna look into Ice Elements and Freeze 24/7.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:56 am      Reply with quote
mcwccj wrote:
I've been reading almost all the topics in this forum and I wish that I had known about this forum much earlier! Then, I would not have wasted all my money on all those products that did not work!

Anyhow, I've been always searching for a good eye cream and from the forum, I gathered that people are having great results from these products:

Cellcosmet Eye Complex
PSF Stim-Coll
PTR Power K
Teamine

My problem is I have dark eye circle from not taking care of my eyes when I was young! I rubbed my eyes frequently. And I have fine lines around the eyes. So, what I'm looking for is something to rid of the dark eye circle, fine lines and firm up the eye area.

Would appreciate any advice on the above mentioned products and which one I should try.

Thanks!

I've been on exactly the same quest (except I'm also looking to solve a puffiness problem) for some time.

Remergent Microcirculation Therapy definitely helped with the puffiness and made a slight decrease in my dark circles.

EDS kindly sent me a Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel sample, which really helped to firm my eyes and I think it might be brightening my dark circles a little, although I've only used it a few times so far. Am considering purchasing if I don't find anything I like better. It doesn't moisturise, though, but the firming effect does seem to lessen the appearance of lines.

PSF Stimu-Coll was pretty good, but didn't really solve my problems, although it was nice and light so didn't cause any puffiness.

Freeze 24/7 did absolutely nothing for me, except ball up and make my undereyes look awful.

I also have a few more samples that EDS were generous enough to let me try in my latest order. Plus I'm giving Cellular Skin Rx Eye Bright a try at the moment.

If I do find anything, or combination of products, that works for me I'll be sure to post it. Good luck in your hunt, and please let us know if you come up with any good solutions.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Try get some sample from EDS on cellcosmet and Valmont. They are usually very nice in giving those out. Cellcosmet pricing in EDS is pretty reasonable...
IcyFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I recommend both of you try the Cellular Eye Bright Treatment. I have been using it for two weeks and I can see a major reduction in my undereye bags (which were my biggest problem). It has slightly brightened my dark circles, but I think this serum is mainly targeting puffiness and for that its doing a great job.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:40 am      Reply with quote
I'm loving my zenbiotic eye cream so far. I think it needs to be used as part of the "system" though. I have fine lines/dryness and dark circles. I have not noticed a huge difference in my circles but the lines and dryness have improved.
mcwccj
5% products discount

Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you everyone! I wish I can buy/try out all the products. I had so many products in my shopping cart now and the grand total is adding up fast! This forum is gonna break my bank account soon! Confused
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:34 am      Reply with quote
mcwccj wrote:
Thank you everyone! I wish I can buy/try out all the products. I had so many products in my shopping cart now and the grand total is adding up fast! This forum is gonna break my bank account soon! Confused

When you make your first order with EDS, I suggest you include a little message to ask if they'd be kind enough to include any samples they may have available of eye products that will firm and deal with dark circles and fine lines. That's what I did. With any luck, that may help you in your search. The ladies at EDS are fantastic and I'm sure will do their best for you.
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
For eye cream that brightens circles and depuffs, I like the Teamine.

For eye SERUM, that brightens circles, I like Cellular Skin Rx Eye Bright and the PTR Power K Eye Rescue.

Lately though, I have been using the Cellular Skin Rx Firming Peptide Eye cream. It has smoothed and flattened the area out under my eyes so much that the circles (if they are there) are not noticeable anymore. I think it is because there is no longer that big "line of demarcation" between my eye socket and my cheek. It looks so much better now. It must be stuffed with matrixyl because I have used matrixyl products before but never got a result this noticeable or as quickly. (I'm on my second bottle now. )
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:29 am      Reply with quote
For firming upper lid, I like PSF Phyto Lift Cranberry Gel.
I am also testing The Cellular SKin Rx Eye Bright at the moment and it seems to be brightening my dark circles, but very subtly and gradually, nothing dramatic or instant like the PSF Phyto Cranberry did for lifting. I have been using every night for about 2 weeks now.

So far, I haven't found anything that works for depuffing, and I have tried quite a lot (Dr Hauschka Revitalizing Cream, Jurlique Eye Gel, La Vitton Oil, Yonka Phyto Contour, Clarins Eye Revive Beuaty Flash and the Extra firming Eye Contour Serum etc etc...What can I say, I am a sucker for eye cream, and lip balm, and mask etc etc LOL)

I also have a bottle of the Cellular Skin Rx Firming Peptide Eye Cream that is still waiting to be opened. I am trying to be a good girl and finish what I am using before opening something else. But after reading betterat40 review, my hands are itching to open this one too Laughing
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Betterat40, when you mention the Teamine eye cream, do you mean the Revision SkinCare Teamine Eye Complex? My main issues are eye puffiness / slight bags / darkness under the eyes, and I am intrigued by this cream because it is just over $50 through EDS.

Does anyone else have any experience with this particular product?

Very Happy
mcwccj
5% products discount

Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi betterat40, You mentioned the PTR serum helps in brightening the dark circle. Do you need to put another eye cream after the serum? I remember reading somewhere that the PTR serum is not moisturizing enough and have to layer another eye cream on top.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |