Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

eye creams
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
passionfruit
5% products discount

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I have just ordered the cellcosmet eye cream and now i have been reading great reviews about alphaderma products. I need help as this will be my fourth order. what im looking for is a cream that will lift and firm my entire face, including under eye. hmmm i am asking for a lot i guess. i have also ordered the is clinical firming cream and cleanser. i have find lines around my mouth but my eyes seem to be getting worse daily and im starting to wonder if my facial flex is causing it. any and all recommendations and or suggestions would be greaty appreciated.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:48 am      Reply with quote
The only eye product I have found that will both lift and firm is Valmont L Elixir Eye Cream. The alternative would be Remergent DNA Repair and Barrier Repair.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:13 am      Reply with quote
passionfruit - There's an ongoing thread searching for the perfect eye cream at the moment. You might want to take a look:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16844
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I find the prolagene gel from Decleor very good for firming the skin. You could buy the big size and not the face size as it is the same product.

For firming eye area, there is the hydrotenseur gel, vitaroma anti wrinkle for eyes and lips. You could use them separately or together.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Kinerase cream & always end up coming back to it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Although I do think AlphaDerma is a good product, I would STRONGLY recommend against the JB eye product Okusil. I used it and it was a total disaster for me. Several others here had similar experiences. My skin isn't at all sensitive, and is extremely resilient, but it still took me weeks to get rid of the crepey look and wrinkles that this product caused.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,
Are you still using your homemade concoction? And still getting great results (as well as a very happy body ;, oh wait that was ur sister) ? I have about half the ingredients for a face cream and then some, but figured if its still working for you, I could easily add the rest....TIA
Melissa
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
The only eye product I have found that will both lift and firm is Valmont L Elixir Eye Cream. The alternative would be Remergent DNA Repair and Barrier Repair.

Hi bushy, will you use the Remergent DNA Repair and Barrier Repair on the eye area? If yes, how can they help?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:57 am      Reply with quote
Ocha wrote:

Hi bushy, will you use the Remergent DNA Repair and Barrier Repair on the eye area? If yes, how can they help?

Both of these products are designed to repair the deeper layers of skin and I believe that they can repair the eye area just as well as the face area. I don't think I would apply them on the eyelid area. I would apply the DNA Repair to the eye area only once per day but the Barrier Repair could be applied both morning and night.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:28 am      Reply with quote
Thanks bushy Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |