Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Live near a Trish McEvoy counter in the US?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Any Trish McEvoy addicts? Or anyone in the States who lives near a Trish McEvoy counter?

If you do or go by one often, can you let do me a massive favour and let me know if they have they got the limited edition leather planners and do you know how much they are? I have looked on Nordstoms website but they don't have them on there. Maybe they just have them instore.

The red and pink ones hit Harvey Nichols a few weeks ago but the smallest petite one is £212!!! Yes that's $394 for the cheapest one! I probably want a petite one but maybe a mini one. In red which is the brand new colour. Or possibly turquoise.
I just want to know if there's a major price difference. I've been looking on EBay but only saw one and it was pink and really pricey.

Thanks!
Daisy
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
I once was a Trish McEvoy addict! I don't think I'm near one , but have a friend that works at one in my hometwon. So if you want....I can call him. I'll actually call today and ask about the petite one.
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Oh thanks that's very nice of you Smile Pls could you ask about the petite and the mini (if you haven't called yet), but if you have already called I'm more than happy with knowing about the petite.
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I called...all they have left is a pink mini at $275 USD and a large orange at about $400. I didn't get to speak to my friend (were not that close-I don't have his home number-lol!), but the lady I spoke to said they sold fast. Feel free to pm me if you want.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
We have a Trish counter at a nearby Neiman Marcus (Stanford Shopping Mall, Palo Alto, California).

I just phoned and they have a "mini" in baby blue and it's $350. The rep was really nice and she says you can call and order one and they'll ship.

650-329-3300
Ask for Suzie at the Trish McEvoy counter.

I also went to the NM website and they have a mini black for $350. The website says the petite is sold out.
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Thanks guys! You're great.

I didnt even know they had it in black!

I'm to scared to get them to ship because of Her Majesty's customs! Actually I met Trish in Harvey Nichols once and she arranged for this scent I used to use and they discontinued to be shipped to me from New York...and as they used DHL or Fedex I got a big customs bill! That would take up most of the £75 saving.

Currently I'm flirting with going to NY (£219 with Virgin right now) or getting a guy I know who flies between LA and London a bit to get it for me...but he might get me the wrong one!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Maybe I misunderstood, but he can't get you the wrong one if you call ahead and have the store put it aside for you. Wink
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Oooh... Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |