Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Primavera skin care - where to buy?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi...need help from European ladies here...does anyone know which European countries is Primavera available at? Is this sold at drugstores/department stores/special outlets/otehr?

My sister is going on vacation to Germany and some neighbouring countries like Poland and Austria (lucky her!) and I have made a long list to things to buy Laughing

Was wondering if Primavera is easily available there (like Dr Hauschka)?

Thanks so much!
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Poppy! Primavera is a German line so I'm sure you'll be able to find it in Germany. Here's a link to their website which will list where to buy: http://www.primaveralife.com/eng/other_content_pages/OtherCountries.php From what I know the lines are sold at high end spas in Europe but as I've never been to Germany the line may be sold elsewhere as well. Best thing to do would be to email the company and ask them know where exactly in Germany the line can be purchased.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the link wildflower. I have already emailed them and hopefully they are easily available.
What would you recommend to get from Primavera? I have my eye on the Refining Exfoliating Cleanser (it is sold out at Saffron Rouge so figured must be good haha) and one of the essential oil for Cold Relief. Have you tried the Eye Renewal Treatment and Balancing Toning Mist?
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I've tried pretty much the entire skin care line and have decided that it is one of my favourtie lines aside from Dr Hauschka. I absolutely love the Refining Exfoliating Cleanser and the Cleansing Milk is so soft and gentle - excellent makeup remover. I adore the scent as well. Beautifully floral, rosey and feminine. I got a sample of the eye cream a while ago which I've tried but as I have no eye creases or wrinkles (I know, I'm so lucky) it would be hard for me to really comment. Ifound it to be a gentle eye cream that leaves my eye area feeling a little more firm and "refreshed". I'd recommend it for those with sensitive eyes (as I have) as there is no irritation at all. Really nice and soothing. I also love the skin creams. The Hydrating one is great for everyday and normal to sensitive skin whereas the Nourishing one I'd reommend for winter/cold weather/dry environment use and for those with dry and mature skin as it's a bit heavier. The toning mist is fantastic too - great scent, refreshing and leaves skin soft and supple. Hmm what else could I recommend. Definitely pick up one or 2 of the base oils like Rosehip or the Pomegranate one which I've always wanted to try. As for their essential oils...well if you've read any of my other Primavera posts, you'll find that I think they are one of the best if not the best Essential Oil distributor I've ever found so pick up as many EOs as money allows. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:20 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for your suggestions wildflower!

I am really interested in getting the Refining Exfoliating Cleanser... I have tried both Dr H CC and Jurlique Face Wash Cream and definitely prefer the latter. But I know I should get something else cause I already stocked up on Jurlique Face Wash Cream LOL

I have oily skin so I am looking for something lightweight and nothing heavy.
Ah well a good choice would be the Toning mist and eye cream then, and the 7 herb oil or Pomegranate base oil sounds nice Wink

I have received a reply from the Customer Service and it IS easily available in pharmacies in Munich! Yay
lmv
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
its available online at Saffron Rouge

http://www.saffronrouge.ca/site/home.html Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:08 am      Reply with quote
lmv wrote:
its available online at Saffron Rouge

http://www.saffronrouge.ca/site/home.html Wink

I wish EDS would carry this line. I like to shop around and not limited by only one opition .
lmv
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:32 am      Reply with quote
hopemelody, thats true, i've never tried primavera... what products from primavera do you recommend? =)

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |