Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What skin care products? Gifts for a 50 yr old (photoaging)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
My mom's 51st birthday is coming up, and when i asked her what she thought she might want she said "anything for my horrible skin" Confused This made me sad because she really know nothing about skin care compared to you lovely ladies here at eds, so I was wondering what products you would recommend for a 50 year old whose skin complaints (from her mouth) are the following:

Occasional breakouts
"bumpy" [congested] texture
severe photoaging
loss of firnmess/sagging skin around neck/chin area
deeps wrinkles, expression lines
very puffy eye
I've been researching your reviews by using the search button here, and plan on continuing to do that, but i also thought it would be a good idea to ask this directly. i hope this isn't annoying to anybody. Embarassed

I'm trying to stay under 200-250 dollars (i know, that isn't much considering prices of everything, but it's really the most i can afford right now)
I'm considering
Alphaderma CE (for her expression lines)
A good C serum
Maybe aminogenisis photolagan? I really don't know what products are helpful for deep wrinkles/photoaging.
Also, what would be good for very puffy eyes?
I already have given her and alphaderma prouct with DMAE (the day and night creams) and she says that they are life savers! Thank you all for reviewing those great products.
Thanks for reading! I feel so overwhelmed and bad for her right now. Neutral
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
I bought my mum the Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum, and she loves it for helping reduce any puffiness under her eyes. Though she does use another, more moisturising eye cream on top for added hydration.

I myself am on my second bottle of the Aminogenesis Photolagen, and personally I can't see any change in any areas of sun damage. The Aminogenesis Trepitinon is a really lovely night treatment though.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
My mom is 47 and has similar skin to your mom. Although i can't address all the skincare concerns of your mom, here's a few products my mom uses that might help:

loss of firnmess/sagging skin around neck/chin area and deeps wrinkles, expression lines :
Decleor Vitaroma Total Wrinkle and Firmness Face Cream ($67 on EDS)

Occasional breakouts, "bumpy" [congested] texture and wrinkles:
Clarisonic face brush ($195 on EDS). She will love this! Before and after pics at http://www.clarisonic.com/discover/before_after.html

very puffy eye :
PSF Phyto-lift Cranberry Eye ($45 on EDS). She only recently started using this but says results are instantaneous...she uses it at night and in the morning her undereye areas are visibly depuffed and lifted. Of course the instantaneous results are short-term since surgery is the most effective and long-term option for puffy/saggy eyes. She alternates this with Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream ($149 on EDS) and still likes it very much, but can't use as much since it's expensive.

I realize getting all the products to address every skincare concern will render you broke, but maybe ask her about her most urgent need. I love spoiling my mom with skincare products but like you, have to watch my wallet. Razz Getting a multitasker is great too since it saves $ in the long run i.e. Clarisonic. HTH!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
I bought my mum the Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum, and she loves it for helping reduce any puffiness under her eyes. Though she does use another, more moisturising eye cream on top for added hydration.
I myself am on my second bottle of the Aminogenesis Photolagen, and personally I can't see any change in any areas of sun damage. The Aminogenesis Trepitinon is a really lovely night treatment though.

Thanks Sel, I'll deinitely look into that serum. And thanks for your opinion on photolagen, I know I can't give her miracles but I'd like to at least give her things that give pretty consistantly good results. Thank you!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
My mom is 47 and has similar skin to your mom. Although i can't address all the skincare concerns of your mom, here's a few products my mom uses that might help:

loss of firnmess/sagging skin around neck/chin area and deeps wrinkles, expression lines :
Decleor Vitaroma Total Wrinkle and Firmness Face Cream ($67 on EDS)

Occasional breakouts, "bumpy" [congested] texture and wrinkles:
Clarisonic face brush ($195 on EDS). She will love this! Before and after pics at http://www.clarisonic.com/discover/before_after.html

very puffy eye :
PSF Phyto-lift Cranberry Eye ($45 on EDS). She only recently started using this but says results are instantaneous...she uses it at night and in the morning her undereye areas are visibly depuffed and lifted. Of course the instantaneous results are short-term since surgery is the most effective and long-term option for puffy/saggy eyes. She alternates this with Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream ($149 on EDS) and still likes it very much, but can't use as much since it's expensive.

I realize getting all the products to address every skincare concern will render you broke, but maybe ask her about her most urgent need. I love spoiling my mom with skincare products but like you, have to watch my wallet. Razz Getting a multitasker is great too since it saves $ in the long run i.e. Clarisonic. HTH!

Dollbird this was so helpful! Thank you so much! The clarisonic is such a good idea, you're totally right, she will absolutely love it! I'll definitely look into the phyto-lift and the Decleor cream too, thank you ver much!
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi dealated - I'm 54 and could easily pass for being 10 years younger. Even 15 or more on the best of days or nights Wink. I think it's so kind and thoughtful of you to want to treat your mother to skincare products, sweet child!!!

Not knowing her skin type, all I can do is tell you what works for me (I'm a bit oily in summer and dry in winter):

Avene Ystheal or (just ordered) Avene Retrinal products. These are mild retinoids, which ultimately exfoliate skin and stimulate collagen formation. They refine/smooth skin texture and reduce lines, as well as being anti-acneic. I use a weaker formula around my eyes to prevent crinkling, as retinoids are drying for me. I'm sensitive to them and that's why I can only tolerate weaker ones. A lot of people can use stronger stuff. But while I don't use them nightly, I couldn't give them up entirely -- they truly make a difference.

IS Clinical Firming Complex. It contains 5% AHA (relatively mild) and other goodies. AHAs exfoliate the skin, allowing better penetration of other skincare products. They help to diminish lines. This is also a bit drying, and is anti-acneic. I alternate it at bedtime with the occasional retinoid. But on some nights, I give my skin a rest and only use a moisturizer (a richer one's required in winter -- I've got some Decleor Vitaroma Lift Totale that I plan to use when it really gets cold and dry).

PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel. This is an effective yet safe peel I use no more than once a week. It sloughs off dry skin, leaving a polished surface.

SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic. This conditions my skin and offsets dryness (thanks to the Vit.E in it) from other products. It's a nourishing photo-protective anti-oxidant. I use this in the AM, on freshly cleansed skin.

A new product I've JUST started using is DMAE 4% (amine type) from skincarecentral. It subtly tightens the skin. I'm still working out at what point to apply it -- before or after the SC CE+Ferulic, or maybe at bedtime. It may be drying -- I can't tell yet -- but my sunscreen will make up for it if it is. This has already tightened my eye area and I've only used it a few days. Alphaderma C+E is a nice product and has a lovely texture. But it didn't tighten my skin, plus, I think the SC Vit.C product I use better suits my needs.

Most importantly, I faithfully use highly-protective sunscreen -- a must especially when using exfoliative products. I JUST started using Bioderma MAX Fluide (less oily) or Creme (richer) SPF50+. But up until now, I used various Avene formulae depending on the season (also SPF50+), which may be better if dryness is an issue. These are more emollient than many other SS (too oily for many forum members), but for me, they also help to offset dryness caused by other products while providing optimal photo-protection for my mature skin. But any SS will be better than none if you don't want to bother with these relatively hard-to-come-by ones. I credit SS most of all for how well my skin has held up.

Retinoids, AHAs, Vit.C serum and sunscreen will all also help with any pigmentation issues.

It'll take some time to see results, possibly months. But I'd be willing to bet your mother will eventually see quite an improvement, regardless what you end up buying her since it sounds like she's been neglecting herself. Good luck!!!
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:19 am      Reply with quote
These are some great suggestions and I just want to second on the PSF Phyto Cranberry Eye Gel. I gave this to my mom and she loves it for opening her upper eyelid, though she hasn't seen much improvement for puffiness. I guess it depends on what is causing the puffiness in the first place (genetic, dietary or others)

My mom also loves Alphaderma Day Cream for firming her face & neck. Once a month she borrows my Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Very Happy

I agree with m_april...if it comes down to just a handful of products, I would choose : A good antioxidant (mine uses Skinceuticals AOX), a Retinoid-based product( Avene Ystheal has great reviews on MUA), and a protective Sunscreen. Then perhaps add something to target those expression lines like an Argireline-based product which has received some good reviews on the board.. I am thinking of getting Alphaderma CE for my Mom myself...
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Hello,
For eyes, I have bought my mother Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum($51CAD from EDS). You use this for 3 weeks every 3 months, so it lasts a year.

For an eye-cream, have bought New Decleor Vitaroma Lift Total Wrinkle Action and Firmness Eye & Lip Cream ($59CAD). I have used this product and the effects are very good.

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Sorry I forgot to add -

For face, Decleor Lift Total Mature Skin Lift Set Size: 4 items at $95.00 CAD which includes full size day cream and samples of iris oil, night balm and body cream.

EDS has an offer if you buy $150CAD, get a full size free gift (which includes the Decleor Vitaroma Lift Total Wrinkle Action and Firmness Eye & Lip Cream). The samples in the coffret lasts a good while,so, your mum can decide whether she likes it.

The Decleor Vitaroma Lift Total Face & Neck Mask is a very good product as well ($54 CAD).

Hope this helps.
cheers

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
dealated wrote:

Occasional breakouts
"bumpy" [congested] texture
severe photoaging
loss of firnmess/sagging skin around neck/chin area
deeps wrinkles, expression lines
very puffy eye

My suggestions are:

Remergent DNA Repair (may help with breakouts, photoaging, etc)
DMAE Serum (for firming - needn't be expensive)
Cellular Skin Rx Relax-a-line (or their one with added Vialox, which seems stronger) or PSF BrowTox (for helping diminish the appearance of expression lines)
Cellular Skin Rx Peptide Firming Eye Cream (I've only been using this for a few days, but really like it so far)
Epidermx (for bumps and congestion, plus should also help with diminishing age spots and maybe even make fine lines look a little less)
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
The only thing I can add is another rave for PSF cranberry eye gel. At 50, a primary concern is loss of firmness arounf the eyes. This product (look I;ve tried gazillions) really gave me back defined eyelids. She may need another eye cream on top if the skin is dry-I do.

The ISC firming cream (despite what amounts to a basic ingredient list) works wonders.

Definitely look into a C serum-made all the difference for me & I'm 50-people tell me I look 38-40-but I'm my biggest critic.

I have photo-aged skin as well-I think all over 50's are-we were raised in the sunworshipping 70's. What really helped me was photolagen. Kinerase was very good, but photolagen is much lighter & can be layered. What all the creams & serums I end up getting from the reviews here, I need stuff that can be layered.

Start with the basics according to her skin type: C serum, exfolient, firming cream, sunscreen.

Extra treat: PSF pumpkin mask or microcrystal resurfacing cream-for instant (& cumulative) results that will put a smile on her face Smile
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Even I must chime in here. If you're going to go with an EFFECTIVE & cost reasonable skin care line (besides mine, lol) I give a hearty 2 thumbs up for PSF.

For the price range you are looking to stay with you will be able to give mom a full line of products that WORK. And not like Darren isn't busy enough you may want to PM him about this, I am pretty confident he will help you put together the ideal line just for her.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Maybe you could do a basket with 1 or 2 full size products (or the clarisonic) and some smaller trial sizes of other things for her to have fun experimenting with to see what works for her. You can get small sizes of PSF and also atwww.dianayvonne.com and I'm sure others can give you more places. Another line that I have just tried a little so far is PCA (physician's choice of Arizona). Many of the medi-spas and spas around here carry their products. I have read many good reviews and liked what I have tried. They have an 2 anti-aging kits. I got one for a good price atwww.skincarerx.com but you could check how that compares to other places. The prices are reasonable and quite a few different products to select from. They have a new cleanser (#41) that I really like.

As far as good products for someone that age, I am still new at this. The first product that started me on my quest for more because it made a big difference was the Murad Resurgence Age-Diminishing Serum - they have some kits too. I bought one that had a full size serum and a smaller day cream and eye cream for $75 but there was another set too that was cheaper although I don't remember what was in that one. Sephora had a nice size sample of the serum.

The next product that I only tried briefly and am hopeful for even more results is the Remergent DNA Repair. I ordered a full size of this but it is on backorder. Sad

How much time do you have? You could order one of the test tubes of beauty products which currently has a full size Obagi Vit C plus a nice size Dr Brandt Laser Tight and other things. For less than $30 you would have some good things for her to try.

I would keep in mind maintenance too. Once she finds products that work, will she be able to afford to continue to use them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi dealated--I would suggest some of the products from ice elements. Congested skin seems to do well with their anti-aging serum since it has tea tree. and the 2 MM exfoliator sounds excellent for all around skin problems. I recently placed a large order (at different times, my will power seems to have failed Confused ), and have only tried the eye cream which i find excellent. they also have kits that are quite reasonably priced also on the IE website and hsn.com. HTH

http://www.iceelements.com/index.html?view=category&CatID=1&sid=&cid=&tid=

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Correction - the Murad Serum is Age Diffusing. I noticed a big difference immediately with this. My skin was smoother and brighter. Here is a link to the set:
http://www.skinstore.com/store/product.asp?catID=5743&prodID=6767

And a link to the PCA kit:
http://skincarerx.com/review_box.html?prid=679 The toner isn't in the kit but I bought that - it smells like pumpkin. Very Happy

Haven't tried this but might be worth invesitigating:
http://skincarerx.com/review_box.html?prid=1363

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
More thoughts:
My neck was an area of concern for me too. What has really helped is Nectifirm and Vitamin C. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/revision-skincare-nectifi-p_4148.htm

I am currently using Skin Medica's Vitamin C Complex and like this better than Skinceuticals C E Ferulic.

The moisturizers I have found that I like so far are:
Murad Resurgence Night Cream
Skin Medica Dermal Repair
PCA 11+ (not too expensive)
Kinerase Cream

I am sampling PSF products now and thought their line lacked a good moisturizer for mature skin. Their sample of their Vitamin C isn't available right now. I heard their retinol products are nice.

So from someone a little older than your mother here is my list:
Vitamin C (PSF or try PCA 16 or LaRoche Posay)
Retinol (PSF, Avene, LaRoche Posay or Replenix)
Nectifirm
PCA 11+
eye cream(s) (PSF)

If more money then any of these:
Murad Resurgence Age Diffusing Serum
DNA Repair
Prevage
other moisturizers

Would love to hear what you end up getting and how it works for her.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Wow! I wasn't expecting so many responses, thank you so much everybody! I will definitely look into everything mentioned, and keep you all updated on what I get and her results. Thank you all so much for your help!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:56 am      Reply with quote
Marie1120, your idea to order her samples along with a few big things is such a great idea! I'm going to get her the carisonic brush, with as many samples as possible from the items in this post including the beauty product test tube you mentioned. I'll also go to sephora and as for some murad serum and other samples. Then, I can give her the full sizes of the things she liked for her christmas present! Will keep you all updated, thanks again!
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 am      Reply with quote
I agree with skincareaddicted! If I were you I would click over to http://iceelements.com wander over to the message board and ask either Shelly or Brenda what they would recommend for your Mom and they will hook you up.

This is such a thoughtful gift!

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
I agree with skincareaddicted! If I were you I would click over to http://iceelements.com wander over to the message board and ask either Shelly or Brenda what they would recommend for your Mom and they will hook you up.

This is such a thoughtful gift!

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Thanks Bosoxy! After hearing about your experiences with all the ice elements products, I know I'll definitely be including some of them in whatever combination I finally decide on Smile I didn't know there was an ice elements board, I'll be heading over there now, thanks!
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I would order her some Retin-A 0.025% cream (lowest percentage) from the inhousepharmacy.com site. NOTHING will do what retinoids can for wrinkles. It takes six months to show results but it's well worth it.

Vitamin C serum will definitely make a difference. I use Cellular Skin Rx C+. It's $38 and I think that is the lowest price I've seen for a good C.

Since she still breaks out, I'd suggest that you get her a good salicylic acid (2%) lotion or cleanser to help combat the breakouts and smooth the bumps away. A leave-on lotion would probably be best. Paula's Choice (cosmeticscop.com) makes a good one.

I agree that an enzyme peel like Alba Botanicals Papaya or the PSF Pumpkin Peel would create a nice immediate effect, too. The wrinkle-relaxers are a great idea, too. They do work and they aren't too expensive.

And, last, but never least - A good sunscreen! LaRochePosay's Dermo-Pediatrics SPRAY goes on thin and dries to a matte finish. No greasies. It's totally stable - UVA/UVB protection.

It's so nice of you to think of your mom and help her on the road to a good skincare routine. She'll really thank you for it in a year when she can see what it's done for her.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:09 am      Reply with quote
betterat40 wrote:
I would order her some Retin-A 0.025% cream (lowest percentage) from the inhousepharmacy.com site. NOTHING will do what retinoids can for wrinkles. It takes six months to show results but it's well worth it.

Vitamin C serum will definitely make a difference. I use Cellular Skin Rx C+. It's $38 and I think that is the lowest price I've seen for a good C.

Since she still breaks out, I'd suggest that you get her a good salicylic acid (2%) lotion or cleanser to help combat the breakouts and smooth the bumps away. A leave-on lotion would probably be best. Paula's Choice (cosmeticscop.com) makes a good one.

I agree that an enzyme peel like Alba Botanicals Papaya or the PSF Pumpkin Peel would create a nice immediate effect, too. The wrinkle-relaxers are a great idea, too. They do work and they aren't too expensive.

And, last, but never least - A good sunscreen! LaRochePosay's Dermo-Pediatrics SPRAY goes on thin and dries to a matte finish. No greasies. It's totally stable - UVA/UVB protection.

It's so nice of you to think of your mom and help her on the road to a good skincare routine. She'll really thank you for it in a year when she can see what it's done for her.

Thanks for your suggestions betterat40! The retin-a suggestion is really great, whatever I do, I should definitely order that. She's actually been wanting to try that but doesn't feel like going to the derm...
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:46 am      Reply with quote
I think betterat mentions a website you can purchase from. Mind you, I don't know where you live but retin-a is loads cheaper in Canada than U.S.-as for a derm. my dentist would give me a prescription for it.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
my dentist would give me a prescription for it.

Laughing Laughing OMG I love the medical system. In some states in the US dentists can practice plastic surgery... I'm going to have to ask my podiatrist for some retin-a and sleeping pills soon Laughing
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I can't forget the time my ENT (ear, nose, throat) offered to give me a nose job! Rolling Eyes
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |