Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

No More Stinky Toes !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Ok not admitting I ever had this issue, but candy was sooooo very kind (I am completely sure, cough cough) she ment no insult in including this product in my last order of her FABULOUS dmae serum (its great, sinks right in, tightens) ok I digress, back to toes, this stuff is kinda odd feeling at first in that its very greasy (she def says put socks on after applying or u'll fall, shes not kidding) but after a short amount of time, its sinks right in and the peppermint and other smells of the product disapate fast, so if one gets concerned their feet will smell that way all day, they won't... I've put this on 4 x's then socks (recovering from flu) so I've been slapping it on morning and nite, and I must say this morning my feet were SO SOFT, it was wonderful. I mean baby butt soft!!!! Great product Candy...

Ps. Caretake or any other fellow migraine suffers, I discovered before this product came that if I take my beloved, can't live without bottle of peppermint oil (most migraine suffers get that) and rub some on the back of my neck, not just my forehead and nose (during a headache or right before, ect) the results were AMAZING at the lack of tension in my neck....I mean truely huge difference, so when this arrived in mail and i could smell the product a light bulb went off, its so easy to use a bit of this and you can get more of the neck than just using plain peppermint...I urge anyone to try either this for the neck during a headache or just plain peppermint. I've suffered from these for eon's and have used peppermint for about same amount of time, yet till recently never dawned on me to coat back of neck in the stuff!!!

oh forgot the link to this product iswww.candessence.com
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Ok not admitting I ever had this issue, but candy was sooooo very kind (I am completely sure, cough cough) she ment no insult in including this product in my last order of her FABULOUS dmae serum (its great, sinks right in, tightens) ok I digress, back to toes, this stuff is kinda odd feeling at first in that its very greasy (she def says put socks on after applying or u'll fall, shes not kidding) but after a short amount of time, its sinks right in and the peppermint and other smells of the product disapate fast, so if one gets concerned their feet will smell that way all day, they won't... I've put this on 4 x's then socks (recovering from flu) so I've been slapping it on morning and nite, and I must say this morning my feet were SO SOFT, it was wonderful. I mean baby butt soft!!!! Great product Candy...

Ps. Caretake or any other fellow migraine suffers, I discovered before this product came that if I take my beloved, can't live without bottle of peppermint oil (most migraine suffers get that) and rub some on the back of my neck, not just my forehead and nose (during a headache or right before, ect) the results were AMAZING at the lack of tension in my neck....I mean truely huge difference, so when this arrived in mail and i could smell the product a light bulb went off, its so easy to use a bit of this and you can get more of the neck than just using plain peppermint...I urge anyone to try either this for the neck during a headache or just plain peppermint. I've suffered from these for eon's and have used peppermint for about same amount of time, yet till recently never dawned on me to coat back of neck in the stuff!!!

oh forgot the link to this product iswww.candessence.com

I'm totally a convert to this stuff. I rollerskate several times a week and this has saved my feet! I actually put it on sometimes before I skate (I mostly do it at night, after the hand and food scrub) and my feet are deeeee-lightful after several hours of intense battles on the rink! (I do roller derby..Laughing)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't think I would like the greasiness of it, except occasionally when feet very dry, but boy was I wrong (bless the flu for something), then I thought wow I don't want to smell like the oils in it, not that there bad smelling at all, just that I don't want to have scents compete, but wow that goes away fast too. So all around tickled pink!!!! Not to mention, your feet really do end up smelling fresh!!!
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
I just learned about her products last week and saw this. thanks for the review - it seems to be what my feet need!

I wish she took CCs. I don't have PayPal but saw that I can do a money order or cashier's check although that isn't very convenient. Sad Although that might keep me from shopping more.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
paypals very easy to sign up for, its free for the buyer, and the charge goes directly to your credit card, I've used it for years with zero problems. So it ends up being the same as if the seller took a credit card, no hassle for you at all.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 am      Reply with quote
I love this stuff, too! Really keeps your feet soft, and I love the minty scent. MelissaMarie, that is really interesting that you found it was helpful for your migraines (because of the peppermint oil)! My hubby occasionally gets them, so I will try this the next time he feels one coming on!

Mary Smile

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |