Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Question re: ordering 1000 Hour Eyelash Tint from Australia
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
So, I went to the company website and it said to use PayPal. The site never added shipping and handling. I sent an email to the company on Thursday but haven't heard back.

Does anyone else order this from the company website? And, did I totally mess up?

TIA
chevycamarolvr
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Who did you order it from?
If you got it fromwww.1000hour.com.au there isn't any S&H. It's included in the price.
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez,I have been looking for 1000 Hour Blue/Black Tint from a company that will accept PayPal.Now,Carrie is being so wonderful ordering it for me.I hope you get your order.
TIA
Linda
littlescooby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there

I have ordered the 1000 eye lash tint twice directly from 1000 hour au (I believe it is dispatched by chemcorp) Like you when I paid for the item via Paypal I was surprised that shipping was not charged. I expected to receive an email stating the shipping charge. However shipping is actually FREE Laughing I live in the UK and received both orders very promptly (within about a week) You will probably receive an email to confirm that your order has been dispatched.
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Littlescooby,That is a cute name.
When I look at the website it has credit cards and something called Bpay. But,no PayPal.I am in the USA in Oregon.And I dont have a credit card.So,for now I hope Carrie will be kind and allow me to order when she orders for herself.
How do you like the product?My lashes are blonde and very fine.I have used the product one time,I can see I need to get a larger mirror.
Linda
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Yup, I ordered from the site in chevycamarolvr's post (sorry - I've been a lurker on this site for awhile so I can't post a url).

Littlescooby - thanks for the info. I'm in California.

Skin care addict - Click on the top button that says 'order worldwide'. Add your selection to the cart. Click 'proceed to checkout' at the bottom.

You should see a blue bar with 'Description' of your purchases. Then towards the bottom is a box that says 'please enter any comments ...'. Below that to the right is a button 'PayPal Buy Now'. I used that.
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Im jumping up and down,thank you so much for finding that for me.I dont know how I could have missed that.Now I wont have to burden Carrie with extra work.Ok,thanks again.
I think I will try black/brown or black.I need to find a eyelash volumizer Wink
Linda
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Skincareaddict - did you read the reviews and look at the photos? It seems like everyone is ordering the blue/black. It's supposedly a very glossy black.

(ugh, rereading my post. The reason I can't post urls is that I'm a newbie. I've been to this board for a long time, but just registered. Don't want anyone to think that I couldn't post because I was 'bad').
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I tried ordering fromwww.1000hour.com.au for many times but every time I got some problem with their system no matter I used my Paypal account or a credit card. So I gave up and did a google search. I found another site which is a NZ pharmacy and my order was shipped 3 hours after I completed the order! Very Happy Their price is NZ$25 for 1 pack including international shipping and $46 for 2 packs. Cool

Check it out if you're still looking for a place to order the lash tint. Razz

http://www.strandarcadepharmacy.co.nz/
littlescooby
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skin Care Addict

I absolutely love 1000 hour lash tint. Initially I used the black/blue shade (after reading CareKate's recommendation) It certainly lived up to my expectation. The colour was stunning - a deep black with a slight midnight blue hue to it. However my eyebrows are naturally a black/brown shade. I felt that the black/blue lash tint clashed slightly with my brows and as I did not want to tint my brows as well so I opted for the black/brown tint which tones in with my brows perfectly. The end result is black but with a bitter chocolate hue when viewed in natural daylight. I love it !! Very Happy
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I love the 1000 hour lash tint! burns like mad if you get it in your eyes....okay I was somewhat messy and excited about applying it...lol. I paid $25 total.
leungmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered it fromwww. radiuspharmacy.com.nz at NZ$19.95
coocoo
5% products discount

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
where can i buy the 1000 lash hour tint in usa?
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
coocoo wrote:
where can i buy the 1000 lash hour tint in usa?

I dont think you can. Thats why we are all ordering it from outside the US.
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi girls you can buy it from these website;

http://au.shopping.com/xGS-Eyelash_Tint~NS-1~linkin_id-8001251

http://www.pharmacyonline.com.au/1000-hour-eyelash-brow-blueblack-p-9467.html

It comes from the same company (pharmacy on line) but it is just 2 different links. They also have all colours.

A company in Australia called Priceline sells it in store for AUD$15.95. They are Australia wide but I dont know if they ship outside of Australia. I bought some yesterday and it is readily available in all colours...including the sought after blue/black.
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:39 am      Reply with quote
Oops forgot to mention it is AUD$14.95 (USD$11.53)from pharmacy on line.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |