Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dubble dare you lot... What do you look like in the morning?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Gonna be interesting to see how many dare take me up on this one Laughing

Me trying to wake up!

There's an even more "wonderful" pic where you really see how tired and worn I am ... not posting that one though Laughing
I got a new cellphone a couple of weeks ago and have been useing the camera A LOT Smile and yes, the first thing I did the morning in question was pick up the phone and shoot a bunch of pics off...LOVEING my cellphonecamera

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
preenie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:41 am      Reply with quote
no bloody way! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I'll take the dare, please... Laughing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:56 am      Reply with quote
GREAT! Very Happy

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
As this is a 'family friendly' forum I must bow out from this dare as I can scare the adorable small children adorned on this forum....

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Does this have anything to do with our Halloween costumes ?

I'd rather be a "chicken" then, cause no way am I posting my drooling, zombie face Laughing Laughing Laughing
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I'll be brave and let the world see my makeup-less face and messy bedhead...it was taken in July...I just woke up to feed baby and hubby snapped my pic...luckily its at a great angle so you can't see my "pillow wrinkles" on the other cheek because I favor sleeping on that side!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki wrote:
I'll take the dare, please... Laughing Laughing

Well that made NO sense at all.. Eh? It was early, and if I can't even think well enough to make sense, you really think {even if I had a working camera} I should be posting a wake up picture... Shame on you Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah! Moosette you ROCK! and you look so warm and lovely and happy... and rested!

The rest of you...hmmm Wink you're just no fun!
Cool

Laughing

Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah! Moosette you ROCK! and you look so warm and lovely and happy... and rested!

The rest of you...hmmm Wink you're just no fun!
Cool

Laughing

vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah right! I'd rather post a pic of myself drunk! Laughing
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:

GREAT idé for a new fun topic!!!! lol

Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Who thinks we need to take Ruths new cell phone away from her? Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:

The rest of you...hmm...you're just no fun! Cool

Laughing

Honey, trust me on this one.. It's for y'all's good that I don't... Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Not a chance! It's still several days till Halloween! Bad Grin We've got to get that phone.
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Moosette, that's a beautiful picture..you look so serenely happy and your baby content.

Ruth...uh huh..no way. I can barely function in the morning enough to turn on my coffee-maker...
Mabsy

Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:33 am      Reply with quote
I think I might just stay out of this one Smile

Moosette - you look amazingly rested for someone who just woke up to feed a baby. And the baby is *so* cute!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:50 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:

Actually about 10 years back a friend of mine took a pic of me when I arrived home barely able to walk.. I managed to crawl into my "unit bathroom" where I thought I was going to be ill.. but all that happened as that I sat on the floor and fell asleep with my head on the toilet seat (well, on my arm which was draped over the toilet seat)... So ANYWAY her idea was to take it to convince me to never drink again.. but when the pic came back I just look so serene and at peace (not dishevelled at all and no, I never was ill).. it is actually quite pleasant to look at. Maybe I should scan it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Actually, I can never do a posed smile for photos and nearly always look miserable in them. I usually look really happy and am laughing in drunk photos, though! (Also in photos where I have chocolate or small furry animals.) Laughing

There's no way I'd post a first thing in the morning photo, especially after my husband quipped to me one morning, "Argh! I thought you were Kurt Cobain come back from the dead to get me!" Embarassed
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:13 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Actually, I can never do a posed smile for photos and nearly always look miserable in them. I usually look really happy and am laughing in drunk photos, though! (Also in photos where I have chocolate or small furry animals.) Laughing

There's no way I'd post a first thing in the morning photo, especially after my husband quipped to me one morning, "Argh! I thought you were Kurt Cobain come back from the dead to get me!" Embarassed

Oh! That's just plain mean. I say you post HIS pic here of when he 1st arises, get him while his doing his morning 'scratch' and all will be even then Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
"Argh! I thought you were Kurt Cobain come back from the dead to get me!" Embarassed

rofl sorry - can't help myself. Reading this I heard it in a deep voiced deep Scottish...sort of like a scottish pirates voice. Is that a correct image I have of your hubby? Embarassed Laughing

Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Kiki, Tosca, Candy and all the rest of you...chicks... It's actually quite educational to take those early morning pics...I hadn't realized how tired I was until I saw the dark slightly puffy skin under my eyes and got a bit shocked. So now I'm trying to get enough sleep and hopeing that'll help.

So even if you don't want to post it, (which is understandable - who in their right minds would actually post such a picture on the internet? - if it weren't one like moosettes of course!, take a few pics anyway...you might be pleasantly surprised!

skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:58 am      Reply with quote
oh man, no way ruth!!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

Oh! That's just plain mean. I say you post HIS pic here of when he 1st arises, get him while his doing his morning 'scratch' and all will be even then Laughing

Unfortunately, he usually looks kind of okay first thing in the morning. Humph! (My hair goes pretty wild during the night, whilst his is flaming perfect.) Mad Laughing

Ruth wrote:
rofl sorry - can't help myself. Reading this I heard it in a deep voiced deep Scottish...sort of like a scottish pirates voice. Is that a correct image I have of your hubby? Embarassed Laughing

I nearly choked with laughing when I read this. I wish he did have a Scottish pirate voice - that sounds sooooo sexy! But no, he has a "from no place in particular" English accent. In fact, I sound more Scottish (not to mention more piratey) than he does! Laughing
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
Kiki, Tosca, Candy and all the rest of you...chicks... It's actually quite educational to take those early morning pics...I hadn't realized how tired I was until I saw the dark slightly puffy skin under my eyes and got a bit shocked. So now I'm trying to get enough sleep and hopeing that'll help.

So even if you don't want to post it, (which is understandable - who in their right minds would actually post such a picture on the internet? - if it weren't one like moosettes of course!, take a few pics anyway...you might be pleasantly surprised!

It's an education I have already received a Masters in - sleep deprivation. Laughing One of these days I am going to have more time than things to do!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |